Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Page not loading

Options
  • 16-06-2009 1:07pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dunno if it's just me but Im getting page not loading errors. On both a Mac and Windows PC.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Yup, getting a bunch of timeouts and cannot connects at the mo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Wibbs wrote: »
    Dunno if it's just me but Im getting page not loading errors. On both a Mac and Windows PC.

One of the web nodes fell over. It's out of the rotation now while I have a look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Been getting the same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Conor wrote: »
    One of the web nodes fell over. It's out of the rotation now while I have a look at it.
    Hmmm, I understand those words, but not the order in which they're used... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

humanji wrote: »
    Hmmm, I understand those words, but not the order in which they're used... :P
    Computer said no.

Conor is giving it flowers and and some tender love and swearing blind that she means so much to him and that there's no-one else.

That better?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Oh, FFS. :o

We had a major network outage here yesterday, and I thought it was happening again.

Doh!

Note to self: There are other websites on teh interweb, apart from Boards.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Wibbs wrote: »

You've been giving out too much Wibbs.

Give it a rest, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Des wrote: »
    You've been giving out too much Wibbs.

Give it a rest, yeah?

And this coming from somebody who never gives out...

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Its my recent posts in ranting and raving forum. I've been infected!:eek::D

Being a mac user sceptre's explanation seemed perfect to me BTW. All this talk of nodes and what not? Harrrumph.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah will ye stop with the complaining, ffs like.

<3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

It was worse a day or so ago, but still getting an occasional time-out, or the page not loading, especially during peak times of boards.ie usage (4,000+). Sometimes I get "welcomed" followed by being logged out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

sceptre wrote: »
    Conor is giving it flowers and and some tender love and swearing blind that she means so much to him and that there's no-one else.

You sound like you done that a few times. :D

Advertisement