Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Idea's on Where to sell framed Irish landscapes in Ireland

• 16-06-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi All,

Just a quick question my mother is looking for somewhere she can sell her framed landscape prints. I know there used to be a section in dublin on Merrion square or Stephens Green where there was previously paintings and pictures for sale. They seem to gone now. Was it only certains times of the year?

So anyone got anyideas of cheap or free places that she could display and sell her work. I was thinking of some of the markets etc but not sure. She has a website etc but she would like to get closer to people.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ad1

Maybe if there's any new businesses that would hang them for you e.g. restaurants, bars, cafes?
    It'd be mutually beneficial as they would not have to buy their own art and it would make their premesis more interesting for customers with ever changing artwork...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

You're probably thinking of People's Photography (do a search and you'll find a thread here about it). That's where you rent a space on St Stephen's Green to sell your photos, one weekend of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Merrion Square has a regular art market on Sunday as far as I remember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭bullpost

Theres a photographer who has a stand at the Dun Laoghaire market every Sunday.
    Details on hiring a stall should be on here : http://www.dlrcoco.ie/

Advertisement