Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Masters in Food Business

• 16-06-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done this 2 year course, whats your experience with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Blue Lips

I havnt done the Msc but have done the Food Business Bsc and personally found it very interesting. We had alot of Food Biz Msc students in our classes so the course content is quite similar. Lecturers are great too

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sandy2015

Anyone here do this?
    What did you think?
    Looks to be the only course of its kind in Eire

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

Am a graduate of this course.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and very happy with the course. The taught elements were very interesting and I got a lot of support when writing up my thesis, my supervisor was only ever a phone call/email away.

Would highly recommend it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

What are the jobs, careers in this masters? Was it hard to get work? Is work in this area rare now?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Just bumping this as I've a question. My only real trepidation in doing this course is that it's two years long (I know this suits most people, but I'll have done a 4 year course in Trinity). For those who have studied it, can it be effectively done sooner than that? I don't mind the extra year of formal enrollment as long as any assignments I have can be handed in in the first part of the second year.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement