Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr.Cowan reducing sitting TD's pensions by 25%

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

IT LIVES!!!!!

I wonder how many private sector employees can afford to go to Australia on one week's wages based on that thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭solice

LoLth wrote: »
    IT LIVES!!!!!

I wonder how many private sector employees can afford to go to Australia on one week's wages based on that thread?

Please Jimmy let the Australia trip just die, im going to have nightmares again!!!! :eek:

Does anyone know what grounds the AG has not to disclose the information, its hardly worthy of national security or in our better interest not to know. To be honest I would have thought that having that information in the public domain would serve the public interest as it would give transparency to our political system....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

solice wrote: »
    To be honest I would have thought that having that information in the public domain would serve the public interest as it would give transparency to our political system....
    Ha! How does the AG get the position?

Advertisement