Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Olly was very good tonight, and no matter what you all say I still really like Lucie!

Lloyd, Jamie or Danyl to go tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Just voted for Jedward :).

C'mon everyone, we have to join together and vote jedward :D:D:D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

There's a few I like, Jamie is probably my favourite, closely followed by Olly. I also like Stacey. Lucie is just so hot, I can't resist her.

I like Danyl too but with the public backlash, I'm not sure he will make it to the final anymore.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    I voted for the twins.

When you ring hold the phone away from your ear, there's a fireworks ad with cat screeching and a man shouting. Very annoying.
    Is it very loud?? My dog is in with me and if she hears that crap, thats our peace destroyed...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

deise_girl wrote: »
    Is it very loud?? My dog is in with me and if she hears that crap, thats our peace destroyed...

Don't put it on speakerphone anyways... :D

• Advertisement

Sorry for the double post but you can't ring them anymore. The lines are closed :\

Lol Lil Kitten

• Registered Users Posts: 12,591 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Free voting has finished :( Oh well I got 3 votes in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Haha, well done!

Sweet! I got 2 in. Now they've got more votes than Danyl. :D

Just listening to Ruth Lorenzo.. They were actually way more talented last year.

Hope the lines open up again tomrrow, I just cant sit around and not play my part!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I think J&E came across as very arrogant and attention grabbing in the early part of series, not just trying to grab the attention from other people but from each other at times - but now they seem to be way more down to earth, the bit where one twin corrected the others grammer; shows them in a different like

Saying that - they can't really sing, but do give entertainment. Probably in the top three of the bunch this week.

I think J&E came across as very arrogant and attention grabbing in the early part of series, not just trying to grab the attention from other people but from each other at times - but now they seem to be way more down to earth, the bit where one twin corrected the others grammer; shows them in a different like

Saying that - they can't really sing, but do give entertainment. Probably in the top three of the bunch this week.
    Edward corrected John Im almost certain!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Just voted for the Twins :)

vote number for John & Edward, It will cost you but worth it for the twins, takes ages to get through the number is 0044-333-666-9856, you'll hear a 15 second ad for firework safety and then you'll hear the twins thank you for voting for them
    Im ringing this number but they are saying this service is closed

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭merlin39

Snap!

agree with you

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Edward corrected John Im almost certain!;)

I'm still not sure which is which :D

Did Lloyd really just make a boner joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mass

The best place for Jedward:

binthetwins.jpg

I'm still not sure which is which :D

John is the smart mouth and gives the death glances when he's pissed off at a judge. He is worse at dancing/ less confident on stage. Edward looks cuter.

Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,873 ✭✭✭✭Basq

mass wrote: »
    The best place for Jedward:

binthetwins.jpg
    Christ... someone's got mad skilzzz with MS Paint!

Rb wrote: »
    Did Lloyd really just make a boner joke?

I thought that too! Then Holly offered him a tissue which he misunderstood and gave a really dirty laugh.

• Advertisement

Ermm I just kinda thought myself :P One has more of a chin and a smaller forehead, Edward. They have kinda different voices too. Oh yeh at the comments if one is laughing its Edward, but john is normally on the left anyhow.

Oh dear God.... Pretend I didnt say any of this!

And what did Lloyd actually say?? I just heard something about a club? :S Then Holly giving the tissue

I thought that too! Then Holly offered him a tissue which he misunderstood and gave a really dirty laugh.
    Lol yeah, I suppose at least it wasn't Joe making boner jokes. It would be disturbing at this point, but his slightly feminine image is holding him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

And what did Lloyd actually say?? I just heard something about a club? :S Then Holly giving the tissue

He said that it's lucky he wasn't wearing Lycra!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

How can I vote for John and Edward?

Thanks Neil :) Lmao

There were speculations about Joe before.. But I think hes just like that, hes very cheerful :P

Dave you cant atm maybe tomorrow they'll open the lines again..

rebel girl, I posted on that a while ago saying something like j&E FTW I was always to scared to look at what was wrote back to me :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Order in which I'd put them in tonight is:

1. Olly
    2. Joe
    3. Jamie
    4. Lucie
    5. Stacey
    6. Danyl
    7. Rachel
    8. Jedward
    9. Lloyd

Niall09 wrote: »
    Order in which I'd put them in tonight is:

1. Olly
    2. Joe
    3. Jamie
    4. Lucie
    5. Stacey
    6. Danyl
    7. Rachel
    8. Jedward
    9. Lloyd

Guessing you're not a Jedward fan then???

Because I would have them all in your order except I'd have Jedward number 1 :D

I thought it was kinda rude of Jamie to say in the Xtra Factor he didn't really care what Louis thought.. Ehh lets not forget whos the amater(sp) and the successful manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Guessing you're not a Jedward fan then???

Because I would have them all in your order except I'd have Jedward number 1 :D

So smart!

Be honest with yourself, they deserve to be in the bottom 2.

• Advertisement

Niall09 wrote: »
    So smart!

Be honest with yourself, they deserve to be in the bottom 2.

Id have danyl and lloyd in the bottom 2.

And, Im not being smart. I found them very entertaining and they are getting better each week. And, of course, I'm a big fan :).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement