Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

g'em wrote: »
    I didn't cop it last night, but I think Jedward were actually more in tune than Danyl :eek:

Danyl was quite out of tune last night. Wasn't a great performance from him at all.

Regardless of how big his ego is, I feel very sorry for him, because of everything that's being written in the press.
    Same goes for John and Edward. It's quite disgusting how people who don't even know them are saying such nasty, bitter and evil things.

Looking forward to seeing JLS tonight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

bon jovi = run of the mill pub band

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I want Jls! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

basquille wrote: »
    Feck sake... this new Bon Jovi song sounds like their last 12 singles!

Pfft!

And that's why they're so great - consistency in a world of Lady GaGa loopiness!!! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Wonder what JLS will sing? Proabbly their newest.

I'm feeling all butterflies now:o Please Jedward, Please!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,874 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I really despise Bon Jovi.. they should have stayed in the 80's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭Shelga

Dermot is such a lickarse. He's become just a boring run of the mill tv presenter, full of fake enthusiasm. Much preferred him on BBLB!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Chinafoot wrote: »

Bon Jovi really need to give it up tbh.

But they're legends!

Hope Danyl goes. That act he keeps putting on is annoying.
    He was upset about bad press he was getting and how it was affecting his performance. Jedward have gotten the worst press out of all the contestants and they still manage to put on a great show. And they're teenagers!

Just had to get that off my chest.:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LOL now they are approaching their 80's :D

And that's why they're so great - consistency in a world of Lady GaGa loopiness!!! :D
    Consistently bland... yes, I'll give them that!

• Advertisement

Shelga wrote: »
    Dermot is such a lickarse. He's become just a boring run of the mill tv presenter, full of fake enthusiasm. Much preferred him on BBLB!

he's become a complete embarrassment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Gossip_girls

Wonder who will go tonight.
    Out of them all I think Lloyld Daniels should definitly go.
    Loving the twins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I think Bon Jovi were playing in my local last Saturday :eek:

Come on Jedward!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Regardless of how big his ego is, I feel very sorry for him, because of everything that's being written in the press.
    Same goes for John and Edward. It's quite disgusting how people who don't even know them are saying such nasty, bitter and evil things.

Meh, Danyl has courted the attention right from the get-go. He's a clever boy, he knew exactly how controversial the things he was saying were, but it's backfired in a terrible way for him.

He has no modesty, no humility, and his drama-queen antics are just turning the public against him.

It's funny how all the bands and artists featured on The X Factor are all people with albums and records coming out soon ... or people who want to boost their lagging careers!

deise_girl wrote: »
    Wonder what JLS will sing? Proabbly their newest.

Probably! Their album has just come out, hasn't it? Looking forward to seeing them, they always perform well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Danyl was quite out of tune last night. Wasn't a great performance from him at all.

Welcome to the world of celebrity. You put yourself out there, you're going to get all sorts of crap thrown at you. Also, who is to say whats been written isn't true? Perhaps the crap he's getting is somewhat deserved.
    g'em wrote:
    :eek: Heresy!!! :D

I reckon they were a little bit before my time for me to have any nostalgic attachment :P Still reckon they're gone well downhill though.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT CHERYL'S ALBUM FFS

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lines closing always scare me!!
    Please say Edward and John got through!!

Boo Cheryl :mad:

Meh, Danyl has courted the attention right from the get-go. He's a clever boy, he knew exactly how controversial the things he was saying were, but it's backfired in a terrible way for him.

Being honest, I haven't been following much of the back story. All I know is some pretty terrible things have been said to him or about him in the press, or online (via Facebook, Twitter etc).
    Similar things have been said about the other contestants.
    I think it's a sad reflection on the viewers that we'd rather be negative about these contestants - Some of the text messages going around about John and Edward are AWFUL.

same here. shes useless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

The lines are closed. Twins to get through. Forgot about Llyod, hope he goes or Danyl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I love JLS :D
    Hope Simon doesn't get his wish!

JLS.. aka "Boyz 2 Slighty More Irritating Boyz With S*ite Pop Songs Who'll Disappear in 6 Months Time"

They couldn't even win The X Factor for fecks sake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

LOL Look at them making out like JLS are the biggest band of all time or something! :pac:

JLS so should have won last year

Not singing live.. of course.

Seems to be a trend on The X Factor these days!

JLS definitly should have won last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Miming?

The XFactor is certainly a fan of this pre-recorded shíte.

the Simon & talentless Cherly luv in yuk:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

"Everybody in love go put your hands up :D''

me love this song.. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement