Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Totally agree on Johnson, I don't think he is capable of singing softly.

I think hyping him up was the worst thing they could have done for him, it's completely gone to his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I dont think I've ever seen groups as bad as that, absolutely shocking stuff.

The girls are very VERY plain and boring. (Stacy is a head wrecker)

The boys seem ok, I like Olly (not in a willy way).

Over 25's is where its at.

Theres such a long way to go I'll hold off predicting who'll win as the complete and total unpredictability of the public vote will both surprise, frustrate and infuriate everybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Clare Bear wrote: »
    I think hyping him up was the worst thing they could have done for him, it's completely gone to his head.

I wouldn't even be sure of it being a case of it going to his head, I'd say that this has always been his schtick. I honestly think that only one of Johnson and Afro should go through, and I believe that Afro has the better ability.
    However, as we both know, the spoilers say they both go through. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Why does Simon always have Sinitta (i dont like to wear clothes) with him?

The twins are terrible and bloody annoying

The best in the groups are Miss Frank and De Tour but i dont see a group winning this year again

JP Liz wrote: »
    Why does Simon always have Sinitta (i dont like to wear clothes) with him?

I'm baffled to be honest, I'd say she has something over him and he has to keep her sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

they were an item

they were an item

I know, but that in itself shouldn't be enough in keep her at his right hand side. :pac: I mean the bloke could probably have anyone beside him, yet he sticks with the arrogant Sinitta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭brundle

He is gay and wants her to keep it to herself so he keeps her sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

JP Liz wrote: »
    The twins are terrible and bloody annoying

I agree! Don't know how they even made it to bootcamp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Jamie Afro is my fav so far hope he makes it to the live shows
    If spoilers are true he does

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

Well I'm really enjoying x factor this year.Its my first time watching the whole thing rather than just bits and pieces.I think Jamie Archer and Lucie Jones are very strong but I have a good feeling about Miss FRANK.I was really impressed with there rendition of "RESPECT" in the judges houses last night.I'm likeing the 20/1 on offer in Boylesports(25/1 before last night:eek:).What do ye reckon....who will win x factor 2009?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

mufc4lfe wrote: »
    Well I'm really enjoying x factor this year.Its my first time watching the whole thing rather than just bits and pieces.I think Jamie Archer and Lucie Jones are very strong but I have a good feeling about Miss FRANK.I was really impressed with there rendition of "RESPECT" in the judges houses last night.I'm likeing the 20/1 on offer in Boylesports(25/1 before last night:eek:).What do ye reckon....who will win x factor 2009?

The bands will be first to go anyways, poor Louis, it's unfair how he's always stuck with them! Miss Frank are best of a bad lot, but I can't see them going far.

I can't see any of the boys being winners this year either, so that leaves the girls and over 25s ... of them, I think the winner will probably be either Stacey Solomon or Lucie Jones. Jamie Afro will go far, but I can't see him winning.

I haven't read the spoilers, by the way, so I don't even know if all of those are through to the final twelve!

Does anyone know, what ever happened to Miss Fitz?! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

FFS the song totally ruined the Lucy-getting-through-bit for me there, it was building up to the happy smiley triumphant bit just as Danii was about to tell her she got through so it mad eit obvious :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The girls are looking pretty good, Danni probably has a good chance this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭newbie85

aw i think danni is lovely!
    and i think i'd be willing traumatise myself by auditioning just to get to hug dermot!!

Danni is definitely the best judge. She clearly actually cares about her group, as opposed to the others, who just see Pound signs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Love Danii this year too, and I despised her last year. She seems to be really different...

She seems different this year because she's actually getting airtime this time round :pac:

Oh lord, here come the groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

here we go - those 2 gimps will go through

Ooh, John's gone for the messy look today :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I always said Dannii rocked, she was treated horribly by that cretin Louis last year.

Just a thought...is Miss FRANK going to do a stupid rap with EVERY song in the live shows?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

kill them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Ex-communicate louis.

Jaysus, Louis is terrible at keeping up the suspense :mad:

Oh, the strippers who totally used to be strippers but don't want to be known as strippers are through.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Here we go.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

:mad:

Damn you Louis.

Damn you to Simon's chest hair :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Am I watching the same program as everyone else, did Louis just put them talentless prats through :confused::confused: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Louis Walsh shot be hung, drawn and quartered - and that is putting it mildly:mad:

They'll be out the first week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement