Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Bye Lloyd.

Complete and utter cack.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

They cut from the performance to Cheryl and Simon - not an expert at lipreading, but looked like he was saying that it was the wrong song?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I seem to be the only one who likes Lloyds voice..

It's so soothing, reminds me of Hawaii or something. Such a unique tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭Shelga

We get it already, ye went to a feckin' movie premier!!

Yeah why do they have to keep showing clips from the damn premiere! With the star-eyed contestant saying "omg if i won the show this is what the rest of my life could be like." As though seeing fellow Z-listers on a red carpet is the ultimate dream! :rolleyes:

Oh and Lloyd is predictably sh*te...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Oh Jesus, did Cheryl seriously have to throw in the Sean Kingston bit? Which she totally ripped off JLS last year, btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What film was 'Twist And Shout' from anyway. Simon and Cheryl are busy arguing there. Lloyd was boring 'til he stood up there. He has a nice wee voice but can't see him winning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Cringe and Lloyd and Cheryl

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Bye Lloyd.

Cheryl, stop giving him high notes, he clearly can't do them with a fcuked throat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭superficies

I thought Stacey was quite good, but must admit judgement of singing was overriden by 'wow...she's quite sexy and good looking' realisation...bad me

Olly--I thought it was cute and funny. I didn't get the dancing either, but understand it's referring to the movie

Lloyd...ugh ugh ugh. Go. Away. Eoin Quill all over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

LLoyd does not have a strong ebough voice for that song...the girls will love it though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Cashely cole must be getting worried about cheryl and lloyd. how cringeworthy was that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I said Cheryl and Lloyd were inapporopriate on here a few weeks ago. THAT was creepy!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

basquille wrote: »
    Nonsense.. have you seen Matthew Broderick do it?

I have indeed but if you don't do it like him - and that would be copying - but you need to keep it "entertaining" the song doesn't really leave you many options.

Oh wtf, good job overdoing the creepy shit that people were questioning previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

They cut from the performance to Cheryl and Simon - not an expert at lipreading, but looked like he was saying that they were the wrong words?

Thought he said it was his song?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    I said Cheryl and Lloyd were inapporopriate on here a few weeks ago. THAT was creepy!! :rolleyes:

Just came here to post that!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭carnsoreboxer

One of my fav songs from one of my fav films - he's destroyed it - off off off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Lloyd.. gooodddd!!!!!! :mad:
    why is he still here?

Thank you Louis! honesty is the best policy man..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    What happened?? Keep mising things while I'm typing :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I liked Olly! Looked like he could actually dance. He hasn't really registered with me so far.

Lloyd seemed more comfortable at least... Usually he looks terrified. Would've been a billion times better if he'd done something upbeat. Footloose would've been awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

basquille wrote: »
    Do yourself a favour and rent Ferris Bueller's Day Off.. a film that'll live even long after Thriller!

It is the Thriller dance, that was what they used in the film. My comment was more in terms of "ah cool he's doing what they did in the film." I'm sure most were the same, unless they havent seen it.

Also, how you can say the film which paid tribute to the dance video will live longer than said dance video is a bit baffling.

Lloyd is brutal but the teenyboppers will save him after that.

Lloyd...ugh ugh ugh. Go. Away. Eoin Quill all over again.

Who is this Eoin Quill you speak off? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

fonpokno wrote: »
    I liked Olly! Looked like he could actually dance. He hasn't really registered with me so far.

Lloyd seemed more comfortable at least... Usually he looks terrified. Would've been a billion times better if he'd done something upbeat. Footloose would've been awesome.

Footloose would've be AMAZING!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Lloyd and Cheryl - what a cute couple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Goodbye Llyod!!

Footloose would've be AMAZING!!:D

Not if he was singing it, in fairness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Seriously, lloyd needs to be in a boyband where a range of voices will help him cover the fact that he can't hit the high notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

lloyd.

shiite.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Not if he was singing it, in fairness.

No I mean just in general. Someone should sing it. I'll give them a tenner.

• Advertisement

Jesus this thread is seriously fast moving!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement