Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Ginny wrote: »
    Hilarious...I think they might actually be safe again this week....:D

God I hope so! :D The x factor will be so boring once they're gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Iang87 grow up man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

thriller again!? Didn't louis give out about Olly throwing that in to his routine?!

Well the theme was ghosts... :D

Louis didn't realise the thriler dance was in Ferris Beuller.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

mariaf24 wrote: »
    ...It's hard to believe she was the nations sweetheart this time last year.

Except for her husband that is! He was off banging someone else! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Iang87 wrote: »
    sorry completely forgot having a sense of humour involved watching two tossers from Dublin with american accents

About my plane crash comment maybe overboard any form of crash will do the trick

WTF :confused:

So up your own arse :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Namlub wrote: »
    Again, get a grip. I don't particularly like Miley Cyrus, doesn't mean I wanther to die in a plane crash. Ridiculous comment.
    Absolutely, as I said to a similar comment in another thread, if two kids having fun on tv upsets you so much that you wish them to die extremely early and in a horrific accident, yet still sit there glaring at them on the tv, there is something very wrong with your life or, perhaps, the fact that you've no f*cking life in itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Why are you watching so.:rolleyes:

thats what i'll do i'll turn off a show i like cos there's someone on it i dont like. so you've liked everyone in every show you've ever watched, interesting :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Supermanscat

I've never hated two people so much in my life. They dont even make me laugh simply cos i think they're both complete disgraces to the nation.

hopefully they get voted off tomorrow night then their plane crashes on the way home. Wishful thinking i know but here's to wishing

And that the plane crashes into your house.......

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

the twins know they cant sing and dont really pretend to either. they are out there having great craic and entertaining people.what more would ya want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Maybe it has been said before or in another thread but i cannot believe how terrible cheryl is this year! She has made no contribution to the show, her comments are very basic/obvious, her acts and song choices are unimaginative and poor. Not to mention her terrible styling!
    It's hard to believe she was the nations sweetheart this time last year.

A good few people have said that, and I agree that she has been poor as a mentor this year. It's a shame, because she actually did very well last year and was the best judge at picking songs.
    Maybe she just couldn't be bothered this year because she got a fairly weak category and has her solo career to be worrying about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭laura93

I actually completely forgot about Joe :pac:

I just said the exact same thing to my sister :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Joe :D:)

And that the plane crashes into your house.......
    Supermanscat, don't wish such a horrible thing on him, he lives in Limerick, he's already in hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

"This was....sort of good"
    That's the nicest thing Simon Cowell will ever say about them! :D

They should tell him to shove it up his arse.

I hope they make millions and Simon doesn't get a cent of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

SO funny, 'JOHN SAVE ME!' They bring a smile to my face, what else do you need in an act.

Im still laughing. hehehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Chap looks so like Cheryl it's unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Joe is Geordie?

I had no idea :rolleyes:

And I now had cutlery stuck in my head :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

thats what i'll do i'll turn off a show i like cos there's someone on it i dont like. so you've liked everyone in every show you've ever watched, interesting :rolleyes:

never said i liked everyone in everything i watch but i dont wish death on them either. take it easy!they are a bit if craic and people are loving them obviously as they are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Rb wrote: »
    Supermanscat, don't wish such a horrible thing on him, he lives in Limerick, he's already in hell.

Oi, watch yourself buddy.

There is a few of Limerick people that are actually decent :P.

This type of song is what they all should've been singing. None of these crappy unknown songs we've heard so far.

• Advertisement

Good song choice on Cheryl's part.

She only seems to save them for Joe.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Awwwwwwww Joe :)

This is savage so far - impressive

Oi, watch yourself buddy.

There is a few of Limerick people that are actually decent :P.
    Lol sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Ok...

I now love Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hes so boring. He is definitely musical theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

What's wrong with being a musical theatre singer? Musical theatre singers are far superior to the vast majority of people in the charts.

He sounds good, love his voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

sorry completely forgot having a sense of humour involved watching two tossers from Dublin with american accents

About my plane crash comment maybe overboard any form of crash will do the trick

So don't watch it, go and watch Winning Streak, Marty is nice and harmless for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

A good few people have said that, and I agree that she has been poor as a mentor this year. It's a shame, because she actually did very well last year and was the best judge at picking songs.
    Maybe she just couldn't be bothered this year because she got a fairly weak category and has her solo career to be worrying about.

And who would you say are the strongest category? I AGREE actually, i remember her reaction when she discovered she had the boys!

• Advertisement

Yay!! I love Joe!! He's rocking it.

Best tonight.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement