Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

so savage Daniel Pearse didn't make it in, but Simon had the hardest group to whittle down, all of them were fab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

why does louis waste a place in the Final like that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Can't believe Louis brought through them dopey twins what is he thinking, we are Irish and even we hate them. I like someone that causes a stir but they are just thicks and they can't sing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I don't think Pearce had any genuine quality, if it wasn't for his background and the drama that came with it, I don't think he would have got past boot camp.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

BVB wrote: »
    why does louis waste a place in the Final like that
    cause louie obviously likes young boys :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,271 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

so savage Daniel Pearse didn't make it in, but Simon had the hardest group to whittle down, all of them were fab.

Totally agree - i am very pissed off. Daniel Pearse is AMAZING - i can't believe he chose that cocky idiot danyl johnson over him - he does some weird twitchy thing with his mouth when he sings and he also can't sing very well. He tries to be soulful but it just doesn't work....

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

df1985 wrote: »
    wrong daniel/danyl got through!

I agree, should have been the other way around, poor Daniel, he must be gutted:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Love how Jame's eyes got so wide when Simon sais "with an invitation...." :D

I think I'm in love with Olly. He's passed Danyl out as my fave over 25. I love how Simon dotes on his group.

Stacey Dagenham is my fave from the girls. I used to like Lucie but I think she's a bit fake. She could win it though.

The boys are weak. Cheryl made a mistake not putting Duane through. The surfer lookingh blonde kid looks so cute in his Xtreme close up, big blue eyes. I hate that checkered shirt Geordie, he's Eoghan Quigg 2.0.

Oh the groups... meh. I LOVE Miss Frank. Although Graziella should put a sock in it during their camera chats. The other two don't even get a look in.

John and Edward.. I'm not even gonna ask.

In other news, I love Holly Willoughby's teeth. Oooh, she jumped in the pool. Nice. :D

Lil Kitten wrote: »

Cheryl made a mistake not putting Duane through.

John and Edward.. I'm not even gonna ask.

:D

Totally agree was just about to say about Duane - i mean WTF Cheryl?!! There are never any really good male r'n'b soul singers on xfactor - he would have been great and of course Daniel Pearce.

Louis is cracked - enuff said!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Oooh, nice togs Holly :)

• Advertisement

Oooh, nice togs Holly :)

I want to go to Dubai!!!:(

Aw, Holly's so lovely :)

I want to live in Dubai :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Im rooting for Olly and Jamie Afro. Both are HOT!:)

Cant believe Louis put those two twats through!They didnt even harmonise during their auditions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

Joe!! yaaay! could go all the way

Danyl..ugh just makes me sick..

Lucy-incredible singer!

Stacy-incredible singer!

Olly-likeability factor 1000%

Lloyd-natural pop star..could go all the way

Afro guy-really likeable

the twins-Louis' a gayer..he likes younger guys. This is well documented. A waste of a place given everyone hates them.

Joe!! yaaay! could go all the way

Danyl..ugh just makes me sick..

Lucy-incredible singer!

Afro guy-really likeable

the twins-Louis' a gayer..he likes younger guys. This is well documented. A waste of a place given everyone hates them.

Agree with you there! Danyl is SOOOOO annoying! That audition they go on about constantly was NOT all that. The guy can't sing seriously....

Lucy is better than i thought - i thought she was just a nicey nice pop singer but she has a pretty good voice and is likeable.

Jamie Afro - what can i say! Love him - he is so likeable and different - he deserves a break - really talented:)

Louis - don't even get me STARTED! Simon would want to consider sacking Louis - he is unbelievable - it is quite clear that he chose those idiots because they are young, irish and male....i'm not gonna go any further..:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Hmm.. mixed bag of results this week...

The Girls: I think Danni has a decent group here, though I was surprised she picked Rachel over the other Stacy.

The Groups: Weakest of the bunch. There has to be some connection between Louis and those 2 godawful cocky arrogant twins though! And then he let the group of ex-strippers in over the other group (with the Saffia lookalike)??? Oh and don't start me on Miss Frank - especially the loudmouth one! :mad: Expect Louis catagory to be thinned out rapidly in the next few weeks.

The Boys: Weak catagory as well. Duane definitely should have gone in ahead of Joe. Don't expect much competition from this side this year.

The Over 25s: Definitely where it's at. I was seriously not gonna bother watching the rest of the show this year if Jamie Afro hadn't gotten in but Simon has to have his little jokes! :D Wrong Danyl got in though! He's another cocky idiot that is trading on his looks whereas the other Daniel had more ability, more sincerity and likability I thought. No opinion either way on Olly.

So it's Danni vs Simon this year... Jamie, Lucy and probably Danyl for the final 3. It'll come down then to Lucy v Danyl with Danyl to take it (cause he works with the kids and all) I'm betting.

Overall though the weakest X-Factor I've seen so far and if this is the new standard then it's no wonder Simon wants out after the contract expires next year.

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Hmm.. mixed bag of results this week...

The Girls: I think Danni has a decent group here, though I was surprised she picked Rachel over the other Stacy.

The Groups: Weakest of the bunch. There has to be some connection between Louis and those 2 godawful cocky arrogant twins though! And then he let the group of ex-strippers in over the other group (with the Saffia lookalike)??? Oh and don't start me on Miss Frank - especially the loudmouth one! :mad: Expect Louis catagory to be thinned out rapidly in the next few weeks.

The Boys: Weak catagory as well. Duane definitely should have gone in ahead of Joe. Don't expect much competition from this side this year.

The Over 25s: Definitely where it's at. I was seriously not gonna bother watching the rest of the show this year if Jamie Afro hadn't gotten in but Simon has to have his little jokes! :D Wrong Danyl got in though! He's another cocky idiot that is trading on his looks whereas the other Daniel had more ability, more sincerity and likability I thought. No opinion either way on Olly.

So it's Danni vs Simon this year... Jamie, Lucy and probably Danyl for the final 3. It'll come down then to Lucy v Danyl with Danyl to take it (cause he works with the kids and all) I'm betting.

Overall though the weakest X-Factor I've seen so far and if this is the new standard then it's no wonder Simon wants out after the contract expires next year.

I agree with you mostly there - it's definitely the weakest set of contestants this year. My money is on Lucy, Jamie Afro, Olly and maybe Lloyd. Not because i particularly like any of them (except for Afroman!) but becasue they are prob most likeable to most people. I will seriously never watch it again if any of the groups win - so bad this year. When you compare them to JLS from last year (who have a brilliant song out at the mo btw!) there is no comparison really.

Yep i think it's Danni vs Simon alright

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Cheryl should have put Duane through, Simon should have put Daniel through, I'm still a bit iffy about Rachel, Louis is an eejit!!!

I think Lucie, Stacie, Ollie and Jamie are the only ones that have a good chance to win!

Ginny wrote: »
    Cheryl should have put Duane through, Simon should have put Daniel through, I'm still a bit iffy about Rachel, Louis is an eejit!!!

I think Lucie, Stacie, Ollie and Jamie are the only ones that have a good chance to win!

Yes i think most people agree that two people that should have got through didn't get through - it's disgraceful!! I'm so annoyed!! Duane and Daniel - you'll have the last laugh! ahem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

there was a lake in italy called como
    where Louis proved hes a homo
    he picked the 2 twins for his durty ole sins
    now the spit roast is on after prhomo

• Advertisement

there was a lake in italy called como
    where Louis proved hes a homo
    he picked the 2 twins for his durty ole sins
    now the spit roast is on after prhomo

LOL!!!! HAHA:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'd put money on Stacey or Jamie. I think Olly could do well, but he'll most likely f**k up one of his performances early on, like he did at bootcamp, and be voted out. Ms Frank could be the dark horse of the competition though.

I'd put money on Stacey or Jamie. I think Olly could do well, but he'll most likely f**k up one of his performances early on, like he did at bootcamp, and be voted out. Ms Frank could be the dark horse of the competition though.[/QUOTE

Miss Frank are so fecking annoying esp that one that tries to rap in the middle of every song! I really am not looking forward to seeing them next week....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Okay differnt opnions to eevryone here!
    Well apart from Joe, he'll go far talented and good looking :)
    I wanted John and Edward in.. really for the xtra factor, they're just a pair of idiots and should keep it funny!!
    Ms Frank was my fave of the groups, but in fairness thatsa weak catergory.
    I was surprised Ethain didn't get in, would have had a good few female votes each week.

Don't know who will win it this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Jamie Afro to win he is the best

Kandy Rain (aka the strippers) and John & Edward (aka the twats) to be eliminated first they are the worst of the final 12

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

leahyl wrote: »
    Louis - don't even get me STARTED! Simon would want to consider sacking Louis - he is unbelievable - it is quite clear that he chose those idiots because they are young, irish and male....i'm not gonna go any further..:mad:

Due to the editing of the show i think the 2 lads are being made to come across a lot worse than the actually.
    Dont get me wrong, they are idiots. But they are only young lads.
    I think they will be 2 completely different fella's for the Live shows.
    People are being very harsh on them.
    I dont see anything wrong with Louis picking them because there Irish, why not look after your own firstly.
    They are no worse than the brother and sister act that we on couple years back, they were 2 retards altogether!
    They boys can sing.
    They all a bit of criac to the show if nothin else.
    In my opinion, the groups this year are very very weak eitherways.
    I dont want them to win, i dont think they will anyways.
    Jamie "Afro" Archer to win, i've liked him from the very start!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I hate john and edward on facebook was 13 thousand a few hours ago now its over 15 i think ha ha .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

My backings...Jamie or Stacie.:)

Jamie Afro or Lucie imo.

Just checked Paddy Powers - no price yet for those twins being first eliminated. I'll check again tomorrow. Asshats.

And I've gotta vote Lucie just for the name: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Will John and Edward be eliminated on the first night? I think so. They are very immature.

Lloyd is only there because of his looks. I thought Cheryl's dithering with the opera guy was very unfair given that he didn't get through in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Lucie will win. I'll be back in about 9 weeks to quote this post the night she wins and go "Told you do"

Then you all must stroke my e-peen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement