Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Nic'name

Go Jedward!!! THEY DID NOT deserve to be in the bottom 2!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭OnTheBalls

Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward

Get in there lads. Will I be able to vote again next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

LOL at Lucie she really thought she'd be staying until Simon put in down to the public vote and then she knew she was going home :D

Jedward are singing Lucie praises on Xtra Factor - its kinda sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

LadyJ wrote: »
    After Lucy got voted out she said bitterly,

"Good luck to all of the singers in the singing competition".

She was being a cúnt tbh. The show is called "The X-factor". It's not just about singing, it's about having something entertaining and different and every year that's what they bang on about. Just because they're losing good singers to this logic this year, they're getting pissy about it.

Jedward are entertaining and people like them so she can cram it.

The fooking smug loom on her fooking face when she was in the bottom two with them.
    Then the tears when it went to deadlock.
    She's spiteful and smug,and she can GTFO. Love to see how she'd react to any of the stick that the lads get.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

Stacey is the last girl standing!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LOL.jpg

Fair play Louie! :D

OnTheBalls wrote: »
    Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward Jedward jedward jedward jedward

Get in there lads. Will I be able to vote again next week?

LEGEND!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

After Lucy got voted out she said bitterly,

"Good luck to all of the singers in the singing competition".

And rightly so! They seem sweet kids but they don't deserve to be there because they don't have talent. The prize is a recording contract so obvioulsy only lends itself to SINGERS!

Are YOU going to buy their single when it comes out?
    Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Lucie wasn't crying, (she was smiling when she heard Jedward were in the bottom with her) beacuse she was so certain she was safe. The untouchable golden girl, all the judges would pick her. That's smug. THEN when Simon put it to public vote she put her head in her hands. She wasn't so cocky then.

She took it graciously and like an adult. Rachel and Danyl both sulked like children. Would you prefer it if she cried?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Alicat wrote: »
    Whole competition is gone to f*ck now. Lets all vote for Jedward, let them win and then that'll be the end of the sham that is X-Factor.

Your anger is hilarious.

It's an entertainment show/contest, not a pure singing contest. Say that to yourself about 12 times till it makes sense.

Jedward are more entertaining than Lucy (and both acts are miles better than Lloyd).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Who are these assholes on the phone telling Jedward that they don't deserve to be there. They deserve it more than Lloyd ffs. What they don't deserve is this horrendous treatment. These comments would be deemed unacceptable if they were in reference to anyone else. Why are they letting people abuse them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Your anger is hilarious.

It's an entertainment show/contest, not a pure singing contest. Say that to yourself about 12 times till it makes sense.

Jedward are more entertaining than Lucy (and both acts are miles better than Lloyd).

Well then they should be on Britain's Got Talent, they could fit there!

As I said, the winner of the X-Factor gets a recording contract, what good is that with Jedward??

And yes Lloyd should be out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I'm STILL amazed that Lloyd is still in!

s6uq82.jpg

I concur. I think they're legends and anyone who is genuinely peed off by them needs to get out and enjoy themselves as they've no sense of fun.

AND Simon DID NOT let it go to deadlock he picked the BEST act!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Louis Walsh is such a legend!

Hate the gibbering monkeys in the audience, booing a pair of kids is disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Your anger is hilarious.

Jedward are more enteraining than all the other act put together....

Lucy is a poor mans Avril Lavigne who is sh*t anyways...

I would put a bet on it that J&E would get a christmas number one before any if the rest of them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

All those who said Jedward wouldn't have a hope in the bottom 2!

My heart can not take this Sunday result show!! I will end up in hospital soon!
    Joe choosing his words carefully about the song. Cheryl?!
    *dodges flying fruit*

Who are these assholes on the phone telling Jedward that they don't deserve to be there. They deserve it more than Lloyd ffs. What they don't deserve is this horrendous treatment. These comments would be deemed unacceptable if they were in reference to anyone else. Why are they letting people abuse them?

Dead right! Well said. It's absolutely disgusting to be dissing people like that! None of the other judges would accept that for their act. Keep the chin up Louis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Biggins wrote: »
    Smart-assed comments while having a dig!
    She's a judge that is getting ONE MILLION for this show.
    She should be PROFESSIONAL for that type of money and behave herself instead of slating two teens who are doing their best despite the hatred!

What exactly did she say, from what I'm looking at she's trying to say as little as possible. She hasn't said anything that could be deemed as bitchy.
    whycliff wrote: »
    She is a plank, with a stupid Aussie accent, stupid fookin haircut every week and everytime she opens her mouth, it is quiet clear she hasnt a bloody clue what she is talking about.

Right you've a beef with the fact that she's Australian and that you don't like her fashion sense, they are some good reasons to insult her.
    You could write what she knows about singing and talent on the back of a postage stamp.

Is this why in nearly every online poll done this year Dannii has topped the list as the best judge?
    Simon and Louis have been there before, managed and promoted top acts they know what it takes.

The roll of shame for Mr. Cowell;

• Sinitta
    • Robson & Jerome
    • Zig & Zagg
    • Same Difference
    • Leon Jackson
    • Michelle McManus
    He's also a man who passed on The Spice Girls and Busted (not saying they are good, but downright successful). The only acts that Simon Cowell has done good by are Leona and Alexandra, two acts with outstanding voices. It seems the man can't make a success out of someone unless the acts do all the work for him.

As for Louis he's made Westlife and Boyzone household names in the UK and Ireland. Bravo! I also seem to remember Girls Aloud slating him as a manager.
    Not some plank from australia who is only there becasue of her sister.

Actually, the reason she was hired by Simon Cowell was because of her work on Australian Idol.

You really seem to have an issue with the fact she's Australian, did the country do you wrong or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Brian Friedman would be a great uber-camp Bond villian!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Holly is being very rude about the twins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

They look so sad,omg :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Alicat wrote: »
    And rightly so! They seem sweet kids but they don't deserve to be there because they don't have talent. The prize is a recording contract so obvioulsy only lends itself to SINGERS!

Are YOU going to buy their single when it comes out?

Lol, yes, I actually can't wait to buy it! Apparently they have an album deal already.

They called the show "X-Factor" and that's what they've got. If they didn't want acts like Jedward then they should conduct the competition in a way that lends itself only to singing. They don't so they have to deal with the consequences.

I am speaking as a singer who has lost out in competitions in the past to people who weren't as good as me vocally but I deal with it and I certainly would never have a public hissy fit about it as Dani has done. It's not gracious or professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Poor John and Edward look so sad sitting on that couch. It's breaking my heart!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Two faced Brian!!!
    Saying in interviews they always sound terrible, now they can sing!

I'm actuaaly scared for John and Edward they are going to get a huge pile of crap thrown at them They will be blamed for staying in the competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I passionately agree with this post

• Registered Users Posts: 43,879 ✭✭✭✭Basq

deise_girl wrote: »
    I'm actuaaly scared for John and Edward they are going to get a huge pile of crap thrown at them They will be blamed for staying in the competition.
    Meh.. water off a ducks back. They've been going through so much worse!

I know!! Sure God love them!! Poor things, they're very very brave putting up with all that!!

Hopefully they'll let it go over their heads and concentrate on the Jedwardian MANIA sweeping the nation!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

whycliff wrote: »
    Jedward are more enteraining than all the other act put together....

Lucy is a poor mans Avril Lavigne who is sh*t anyways...

I would put a bet on it that J&E would get a christmas number one before any if the rest of them.

Jedward are not entertaining unless your idea of entertainment is to see two twits with crap hair jumping around a stage like idiots! Nobody can say that Lucie wasn't a better singer and should have been saved.

As for Jedward having a Xmas #1 LOL :rolleyes: Those guys simply can't sing and are nothing more than a Cowell/Walsh weapon of mass annoyance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

It's mainly a singing contest. How did Jedward get in ahead of Lucie?

Yes they're entertaining. TO WATCH.

Will any of you buy their single to listen to their "angelic" voices? Will any of you like to hear them on the radio station singing songs seriously?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

John and edward are decent singers!

Seriously like!

And Lucie gone, yeeeesssss! :D Now just to get rid of that Lloyd!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement