Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Come on Danni!! Stick up for the people who can sing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭laura93

Stacey is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

Aw i like Stacey, she's funny. Must b hard being away frm her baby too. She's not afraid to talk bk to Simon either

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sparkydee

Will danni give over about john and edward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Danyl with the big gob next

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

She sang that with no emotion, it needs a tingle in the voice...it was terrible and what about the makeup, she is pretty but she looked terrible...and what is it with the pretend bimbo voice when it is obvious that it is just an act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Stupid ads,I wanted to give Dannii dirty looks for a while :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Alicat wrote: »
    Do you not think she's being a bit ridiculous going on about it all the time though? She lost an act, she needs to get over it

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

sparkydee wrote: »
    Will danni give over about john and edward.

And everyone else - in fairness, they had very strong vocals this week IMO. She can't really complain!

On the xfactor facebook, they comment on each performance - before the J&E one it read

Disclaimer: Bad language and death threats aren't wanted and will be removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Comments like this make it seem as though you're going against the grain merely for the sake of doing so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

I wonder wud we b so kind to Jedward if they were British??? :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

I thought Brian May was going to appear from behind a screen through some smoke to do one of the guitar solos... would have been just like him and all...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Dannii is probably the TV person I dislike most at the moment.

Bitter jealous nasty spiteful eejit and all that she is.

She's still angry because Jeward was the reason why lucie got her marching orders last week. So anything she says should be taken with a pinch of salt, but don't expect her vote if Jedward are in the last 2

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Mr.S wrote: »
    Your TV have a mute button you know :rolleyes:
    I didn't know she was going to start wingeing again did I? I can't predict that moany bint's comments.

And actually it doesn't right now, I lost the remote

Mr.S wrote: »
    Your TV have a mute button you know :rolleyes:

I think it's more the content that Phasers is talking about tbh.
    That by making digs at people,Dannii is being unprofessional. And thus,irritating. Of course,the way she says it is irritating,too,but it's more the spiteful nature of it.
    Of course,I'm assuming here :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Good ole Stacey. I like to see the twins do well, but not to win. For all kinds of reasons I think this girl should win.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

foodie66 wrote: »

Probably not, but they'd probably have a lot less charm if they were.

Also, Dermot asking them in a mocking way 'Did you realllly think you were meeting the queen'?, some people (in part the British) really just don't get the dry humour and
    take it somewhat at face value which just makes the twins seem dizzy to them.

phasers wrote: »
    Do you not think she's being a bit ridiculous going on about it all the time though? She lost an act, she needs to get over it

Nope, while Jedward continue to remain in the competition she's perfectly entitled to keep bringing it up. Lucie can sing, Jedward can't. Simple as.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

huge mouth now. His mouth seems to be getting bigger. I hate the way he stares at the judges, whilst trying to do the puppydog eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

foodie66 wrote: »

Probably not, but then this thread wouldn't be as long as it is now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

phasers wrote: »
    ...And actually it doesn't right now, I lost the remote

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Stacey was amazing alright, her performance really brought a lump to my throat. And she seems really nice too, which is not true of all the others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Stacey was trying to be like Leona

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The guy who jumped on the stage during Jedwards performance was Calvin Harris, he just posted it on twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Lucie can sing, .

No she can't. Simple as.

Yay,Danyl. Yay. Woo. Yay.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Heresssss Goofy!

Rb wrote: »
    Comments like this make it seem as though you're going against the grain merely for the sake of doing so.

Against the grain? What grain? The opinion that Jedward are good is not a fact, so there is no "going against the grain"

I think they're crap, why am I getting bashed for it?? I know you all love them but I don't and I'm certainly not going to change my mind just because people keep abusing my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

oh no. He is gonna ruin the song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

The guy who jumped on the stage during Jedwards performance was Calvin Harris, he just posted it on twitter.
    Seriously??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement