Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

I mean, Louis Walsh giving the crowd the two fingers - what's that all about?

Maybe it is because the majority of the singers in the competition this year are all pretty boring?[/quote]
    Louis was doing that because the crowd were shouting scumbags and W***ers at the twins-because they waited for lights to go down so security couldn't see who they were to throw them out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Aprilmay wrote: »
    I mean, Louis Walsh giving the crowd the two fingers - what's that all about?

Maybe it is because the majority of the singers in the competition this year are all pretty boring?
    Louis was doing that because the crowd were shouting scumbags and W***ers at the twins-because they waited for lights to go down so security couldn't see who they were to throw them out

...don't forget that the two boys parents are in the audience too every week and hear that much hatred being shouted at them!!!
    I have four kids and I tell you straight, if anyone booed any of my kids with the pure uncalled for hatred thats been coming from the audience, I'd find it bloody hard to keep seated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I thought Lucie was a good singer but I prefer Jedward, i was sad to see her leave but she was quite boring but getting to my point once Lucie had left the competiton the booing stopped? Maybe her family were just annoyed that Jedward were still in the comp.

I doubt it they seemed quite reserved and posh.
    Biggins wrote: »
    The list is too long but look from the moment Lucy went - then watch the shows and the extra-factor shows again.
    When the twins come up, its dig after dig. NOT bad DIRECT comments about their talents or lack of, O' no... its just utter disgusting un-ladylike digs.

All she said was that she thought that this was meant to be a singing competition and guess what she's right, it is meant to be a singing competition. What she said was as much of a dig at Simon as it was at Jedward.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    All she said was that she thought that this was meant to be a singing competition and guess what she's right, it is meant to be a singing competition. What she said was as much of a dig at Simon as it was at Jedward.

That wasn't ALL she just said!!!
    Therein lies the problem!

It goes to show you the class of people who do that to kids -morons
    Louis said on the radio that the twins parents were terrified that night how can you have that much hatred for kids -As Dermot said if you don't like then fair enough but don't boo them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

phasers wrote: »
    Did you see the Xtra Factor last week? Every single time she got to speak she made digs at Jedward. She carried it on this week. I don't care if she's a man, woman, or bit of both. She's bullying two 18 year old lads, just because one of her precious acts lost to them.

She said they couldn't sing :confused: what's bullying about that? They can't sing!

And maybe all the Jedward fans are just being super sensitive to all the "digs" and the "bullying". Her job is to comment on their talent, or lack of, and it's exactly what she's doing.

Links and quotes please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Well if it was that bad surely you'd be able to recollect it. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ClubOrangeKid

People say John and Edward should have went instead of Lucie because its a singing competiton. Its not its about having the X-Factor and Jedward certainly have that compared to Lucie who was the boringist in the comp.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Free2Call lines are back up

++443336669863 for Jedward

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

...don't forget that the two boys parents are in the audience too every week and hear that much hatred being shouted at them!!!
    I have four kids and I tell you straight, if anyone booed any of my kids with the pure uncalled for hatred thats been coming from the audience, I'd find it bloody hard to keep seated!

Its obviously not a nice thing to happen to anyone but is that not the nature of showbusiness? Not everyone is going to like you and will make it known.

I wouldn't be surpised though if there were plants in the audience to rile others on, to make good TV.

Alicat wrote: »
    Links and quotes please!
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Well if it was that bad surely you'd be able to recollect it. :p

O' please... Re-watch the shows and do your own homework.
    I can pm you the links for the episodes!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Voting lines open please vote for Jedward!!
    :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

She said they couldn't sing :confused: what's bullying about that? They can't sing!

And maybe all the Jedward fans are just being super sensitive to all the "digs" and the "bullying". Her job is to comment on their talent, or lack of, and it's exactly what she's doing.

well in fairness, she doesnt have to be so childish about it. It was obvious that she had a chip on her shoulder this week over lucie when the twins had a very good performance. Yes, maybe she has a right to be angry about one of her acts leaving but she doesnt have to be such a child.

(oh, and dont worry, im not just singling out your post aliact ;)).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

You could post them here - it wouldn't be off topic :-)

If she had ANY intelligence, she wouldn't be getting in low bitchy digs at every opportunity.
    NOT very lady like too - her true nature is showing thru - that of a vicious miserable "chip on the shoulder" cow!

Pfft, just because she's not licking Simon Cowell's and Jedwards @ss :rolleyes: They can't sing!
    O' please... Re-watch the shows and do your own homework.

I only asked so you could prove your point, but if you don't want to....

I watched the episodes, I know what I heard and saw and formed my opinion from them.

The Irish number is 1515 30105 cost 1 euro or more from a mobile

The Irish number is 1515 30105 cost 1 euro or more from a mobile
    The number ive been ringing is only about 20c

I voted 5 times :o:o
    I may vote more..

Larianne wrote: »
    Its obviously not a nice thing to happen to anyone but is that not the nature of showbusiness? Not everyone is going to like you and will make it known.
    True, very true but those that do not like any of the other acts - are those same audience members behaving in such a disgusting way to the said other acts? :confused:
    ...and or/why just the Irish lads!
    Larianne wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surpised though if there were plants in the audience to rile others on, to make good TV.
    That would surprise me. If EVER it was exposed that there was "plants" the whole show would collapse about its ears.
    Ofcom would be in right away about stirring up things one way or another just to persuade viewers to ring one way or another, the TV companies would drop the show like a stone for fear of ANY fraudulent goings on and possibly a legal mess would ensue by some acts that have been voted off already!
    ...Never mind the press/media having a field day for months!

well in fairness, she doesnt have to be so childish about it. It was obvious that she had a chip on her shoulder this week over lucie when the twins had a very good performance. Yes, maybe she has a right to be angry about one of her acts leaving but she doesnt have to be such a child.

(oh, and dont worry, im not just singling out your post aliact ;)).

It's ok, I know there's not many others like me in this thread, everyone else loves them, so I understand why you would gravitate towards my posts :P

However, normally the judges are all expected to fall in line behind Simon. Danni's sick of it and she's voicing her opinion. Fair play to her in my mind. Simon all of a sudden miraculously supports Jedward and everyone else is supposed to too? :rolleyes: Eh, no thanks Mr. Cowell. I have my own opinions, along with a few others.

• Advertisement

Pfft, just because she's not licking Simon Cowell's and Jedwards @ss :rolleyes: They can't sing!

they sang under pressure very well actually :).

asdasd wrote: »
    You could post them here - it wouldn't be off topic :-)

They wouldn't be of a legal nature. Nuff said.

they sang under pressure very well actually .

They sang very well under pressure.

They wouldn't be of a legal nature. Nuff said.

iTV player is legal. Although they may not have snippets.

deise_girl wrote: »
    The number ive been ringing is only about 20c

I voted 5 times :o:o
    I may vote more..
    I was using the free2vote Tv but last week they had no free calls and they can run out ,they only have so many each week but I might ring that one aswell if they still have some left.

they sang under pressure very well actually :).

Admittedly, one of their better performances. But I still don't rate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Look, we're never going to convince you two of this so there's no point in getting into a big argument about this!

Regardless of any Jedward feeling though, you both have to admit that Dannii completely changed her tune once one of her acts was affected by Jedward! She was fine with them before Lucie went over them, and then she started with her little comments. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Herbal Deity

The internet X factor. Serious business.

It's ok, I know there's not many others like me in this thread, everyone else loves them, so I understand why you would gravitate towards my posts :P

However, normally the judges are all expected to fall in line behind Simon. Danni's sick of it and she's voicing her opinion. Fair play to her in my mind. Simon all of a sudden miraculously supports Jedward and everyone else is supposed to too? :rolleyes: Eh, no thanks Mr. Cowell. I have my own opinions, along with a few others.
    so, no hard feelings? :P
    i Wouldnt exactly say that. She was just pissed off that her act didnt get through and acted like a child criticising john and edward at every chance she got. Well thats how i saw it anyways :confused:

• Advertisement

I was using the free2vote Tv but last week they had no free calls and they can run out ,they only have so many each week but I might ring that one aswell if they still have some left.

They do I advise everyone to vote! Lmao I voted 10times :o But it was worth it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement