Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

3 Jedward votes cast so far, thanks for the link guys!

edit: Make that 8 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    They do I advise everyone to vote! Lmao I voted 10times :o But it was worth it :)

hoping they were jedward votes ;). How much from a meteor mobile do ya know?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Voted for Jedward twice. Cost me about 3cent each from Skype.

00443336669863 (for Jedward). Can be called from a mobile, landline or Skype.

Edit: Not working anymore. Could all 2000 votes be used already?
    [latex]Edit^2[/latex]: Yes it appears that free voting is finished

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

so, no hard feelings? :P
    i Wouldnt exactly say that. She was just pissed off that her act didnt get through and acted like a child criticising john and edward at every chance she got. Well thats how i saw it anyways :confused:

But sure you would as a Jedward fan. And I don't mean that in a bad way but as a fan you're gonna support your own.

When Simon was criticizing Lucie for weeks, particularly My Funny Valentine which was AMAZING, I felt super defensive of her. I felt that he was making digs at her cause she was a serious threat to his performers, not because he actually thought she was a bad singer. She could clearly sing and perform. He started waffling about singing like an actress or some sh!te :confused:

So with Danni, I just feel like all the Jedward fans are just taking it to heart. They are dreadful singers. Not the worst, but pretty bad.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Its finished. Didn't think of skype, have it on my phone and all :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

phasers wrote: »
    Look, we're never going to convince you two of this so there's no point in getting into a big argument about this!

Regardless of any Jedward feeling though, you both have to admit that Dannii completely changed her tune once one of her acts was affected by Jedward! She was fine with them before Lucie went over them, and then she started with her little comments. :rolleyes:

Just like Cheryl would of, or Simon would of, had it being their acts on the receiving end. Make no mistake, to think Dannii is a special case in her reaction to what happened last Sunday would be very misguided.

You're right, you're not going to convince us, so we'll call a truce, until 8pm that is. :p

What he said! :P ^^^^

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Just like Cheryl would of, or Simon would of, had it being their acts on the receiving end. Make no mistake, to think Dannii is a special case in her reaction to what happened last Sunday would be very misguided.

You're right, you're not going to convince us, so we'll call a truce, until 8pm that is. :p
    I'm sharpening my claws as we speak ;)

I'm glad we managed to all get a couple of jedward votes in guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Happy enough that I got my 2 votes in. Better than nothing I suppose. Thanks for posting the number guys!

I dont know if I can handle another results show like last week. My heart cant take it! Hopefully they wont be in the bottom two this week. I'd love a Jamie and Lloyd bottom two.

I would absolutely LOVE if it was Danyl and Jamie in the bottom two.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Mr Cowell :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

For those that have Sky news - a FULL interview with the twins and Louis will be broadcast at 6.30.
    Will try to record it and put on line later for those that might miss it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Vote now, vote early, vote often.

vote twins.

EDIT:

or whomever you choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Alicat wrote: »
    Admittedly, one of their better performances. But I still don't rate them.
    fair play to you alicat

Biggins wrote: »
    For those that have Sky news - a FULL interview with the twins and Louis will be broadcast at 6.30.
    Will try to record it and put on line later for those that might miss it.
    Cheers Biggins, you're always first with Jedward news! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I've totally lost interest in the show this year, especially now Lucie is gone. I'm just watching a couple of the performances back on Youtube, not bothered watching the whole thing anymore.

From what I saw, Stacey was by far the best last night ... still nowhere near as good as Leona though! But better than Alexandra.

I'm hoping Danyl will go tonight, but I'm thinking it'll probably be Lloyd and Jamie in the bottom two. Hard to know who the judges would save, there seems to be a fair bit of tactical voting going on this year, which is a pity.

hoping they were jedward votes ;). How much from a meteor mobile do ya know?
    Of course, as much as I wanted to vote for Joe I think hes safe even if hes in the bottom 2.

Errm be around the same as mine I s'pose but it's up now. I voted 10times you can half them :P 5 each!

Please let them stay coz of us!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I suppose that for me the fun was taken out of it last week when the twins were good but still got in the final two and lloyd was not even in the sing off...it spoilt the fun of the twins this week for me (am still a fan of them, I just worry about them).

Cheers Biggins, you're always first with Jedward news! :D

Its Sky so its 6.30 approx according to their taxi driver borrowed watch! LOL :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

Edit: Not working anymore. Could all 2000 votes be used already?
    [latex]Edit^2[/latex]: Yes it appears that free voting is finished
    Yes I thought the would be gone they seem to have less and less one week they had 30,000 , then none and this week 2,000. Doesn't matter I called the 1515 301105 twice for Jedward and the 1515301104 for Stacey I know shes a bit scatty but I have to admit I do like her

I've totally lost interest in the show this year, especially now Lucie is gone.

she's a fine singer, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdhITapTLLg&feature=fvsr interview shows she's got a personality too, i'ld like to see her have a career from this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Alicat wrote: »
    I would absolutely LOVE if it was Danyl and Jamie in the bottom two.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Mr Cowell :P

No, Olly and Jamie! :D

I have a feeling that y'all are going to cause a voting scandal in the british tabloid media.

"Watch Sky News guys!"

Lol!

This is the cutest interview ever!

"We're not big Opera singers or whatever" :pac:

they are so annoying! legends.

"Watch Sky News guys!"

Lol!
    Have it recording, I'll watch it in a minute
    :D:D

Watching them now-I have to say my kids love them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    No, Olly and Jamie! :D

I have a feeling that y'all are going to cause a voting scandal in the british tabloid media.

yep, would like to see olly there tonight (wont happen though).

In my 11 year old daughters words "Ledge"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Well, those boys can certainly rap on a crowded noisy street.

Gets my vote!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Lol, brilliant!

• Advertisement

LOL class rapping again! LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement