Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

deise_girl wrote: »
    You say it as if we need him back :P

LOL heaven forbid. :D
    deise_girl wrote: »
    I am worried for next week already. It's anyones game, theirs no standout.

You mean beside Lloyd! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Lloyd better go next week,I can't pay all these doctor's bills for my bleeding ears any longer!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I always stand by if the contestant survives the bottom 2 its the best thing for them, they're certain to stay next week. But in Lloyds case im unsure as this would be the 3rd week.
    Lloyd, Danyl and John and Edward are in trouble :(

But if its going by last year,next week is the last bottom 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Reform The Sugarhill Gang for a duet with Edward and John - Rapper's Delight.
    boooya!

Or with Will Smith - The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song.

Innnnnnnnnnn West Lucan , born and raised...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NiamhDunk

during the sing off i started getting pains in my chest. i thought something was wrong but then realised i was just watching lloyd. get that gnome out of there next week.

''i'm lloyd, i'm a garden gnome, get me outta here!!''

thank **** jed got through. i'd have seriously considered topping myself if they got sent home.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

llyod is one of the worst singers i have ever heard. he is almost mono toned. you can hear his stupid welsh accent in his songs. get him out. pure thrash. jamie is 1000 times better than him and has more about him than llyod

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

I've just watched the Sky News interview, John (I think it is =/) says "Every Single Week" faaar too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Lucie looked stunning tonight ( :D ), although it seemed like she didnt give a **** about singing/miming.

The song is so enhanced, all their voices sound angelic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched the Sky News clip...God bless them, they're two wee dotes.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jamie took it suspiciously well imo, I think reports that he wanted to leave may be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

phasers wrote: »
    Jamie took it suspiciously well imo, I think reports that he wanted to leave may be true!

Not sure about that - his reaction tonight was the exact same as his reaction at boot camp when Simon told him he was just going home.

I don't like him at all, but he took it well cause he's not a girly cry baby like the rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Oh, I dont think I said anything about the charity song yet coz I wasnt online during it but I have to say how disappointed I was with john and edwards lines in it. They got like 1 sentence...thats hardly fair!? :confused:.

My mam was raging too :P. "ffs, they hardly got a sentence outta that!! 3 bloody words!".
    As you can guess, I live in a home where Jedward are the major favourites :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Just had a thought.

John and Edward HAVE to do Jump Around by House of Pain!!:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

just watched xtra factor there.. at the end did the guy from ndubz have john/edward up with their cd waving it in front of the camera..haha.

also loved their rap on sky news.. at least it will prove to people who were complaining that they only sounded good because the backing track was really loud that that actually wasn't the case.. they showed that it actually was them rapping..

• Registered Users Posts: 36,250 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I wish someone would ram a ttar_pineapple_v.jpg up Danni's hole.

you're wishing Danni to get banged by Jedward?

too good for her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

One consolation is with Llyod still in it JED have a good chance of getting through the judges/deadlock.

Think it's looking as if Olly is to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Louis knows they can't sing, so he is letting them rap.

Rapping to a Queen song should have put them out of the competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I don't think I've ever hated any X-factor contestants as much as I hate Olly and Danyl. Complete and utter cock-knockers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

jd007 wrote: »
    I really enjoyed the show tonight. Thought jedward and stacey were brilliant. Think jamie and lloyd could be in trouble...

Oh how did that get up there ^^^^ *ahem*:D

Anywho..... wasn't surprised by the bottom two, I did think Lloyd was a goner for sure though!! He definitely deserved to go, Jamie was much better.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Having re-watched the Jedward Sky News chat, I have to say, as much fun as they clearly are having for their age, they are still very down to earth and seem to know exactly what they are doing and are aware of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Ah, they're so cute! Leave 'em alone haters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Emmmooo

Just thinkin(& i may be repeating what someone else said here havent been on forum all weekend,sorry if i am!)

Jamie could have sang any song in the sing off so why sing Show must go on when he didn't even do it on Queen night on Saturday night? Surely if thats the song he picked to save himself he should have sang it Saturday???? It makes no sense to me he probably should have done Sex on fire but still think Louis would have voted for Lloyd he just didn't like Jamie.

In fairness for one of the 1st times this year the 2 worst on Saturday were in the bottom 2.I know the twins should be there(they should always be there!)but as Simon said in Jedwardland it was quite good!!! Btw something that really came to light on Saturday is that John is actually not that bad but Edward is awful he cannot sing and cannot dance he just copys everything his more talented brother does! Ive cracked it Edward is bringing John down,John go solo!!!!

I like the way Dannii made a point of saying she wasn't bringing it to deadlock for the sake of it. In her own sly way she was saying if Louis had voted properly she would have done the right thing and put Lloyd out of his misery and send him and his duvet home!!! She really is the only judge coming out of this year with any creditability and dignity and id nearly like Stacey to win just for that reason alone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm in love. Jedward for Taoiseach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JoeFitz89

I think people are voting for 'jedward' just to annoy cowell.
    Joe is in with a really good chance.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Emmmooo wrote: »
    Just thinkin(& i may be repeating what someone else said here havent been on forum all weekend,sorry if i am!)

Jamie could have sang any song in the sing off so why sing Show must go on when he didn't even do it on Queen night on Saturday night? Surely if thats the song he picked to save himself he should have sang it Saturday???? It makes no sense to me he probably should have done Sex on fire but still think Louis would have voted for Lloyd he just didn't like Jamie.

In fairness for one of the 1st times this year the 2 worst on Saturday were in the bottom 2.I know the twins should be there(they should always be there!)but as Simon said in Jedwardland it was quite good!!! Btw something that really came to light on Saturday is that John is actually not that bad but Edward is awful he cannot sing and cannot dance he just copys everything his more talented brother does! Ive cracked it Edward is bringing John down,John go solo!!!!

I like the way Dannii made a point of saying she wasn't bringing it to deadlock for the sake of it. In her own sly way she was saying if Louis had voted properly she would have done the right thing and put Lloyd out of his misery and send him and his duvet home!!! She really is the only judge coming out of this year with any creditability and dignity and id nearly like Stacey to win just for that reason alone!!!
    Don't agree with that at all. If anything I think Edward is slightly better, but I cant really say theres a standout because they help each other. Ever notice if one is mmuckin up a line the otehr starts singing with him.. Or amybe its just coinsidence(sp) And one twin on his own would be very boring, they need each other, for suppoort and entertainment.
    JoeFitz89 wrote: »
    Joe is in with a really good chance.
    Also disagree. Don't care 1 bit about Cowell's happiness. I'm one of the few to suppoort them since bootcamp(didnt see them audition) coz I thought they brought character to the show. Its them I look forward to each week not Danyl or Stacey or Ollie.. Well Ollies okay :)
    I do agree with Joe, I really want him in the final :D

Calvin Harris interview:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a187029/calvin-harris-x-factor-is-stupid.html

And someone said it above yea it was hilarious when Chicka-a-lika...(auditon guy) started singing about Jamie and John just randomly runs over and starts dancing :P Then still on the screen he has a great conversation with Dappy then Tula(?) :D Just thought it was funny coz he was still on screen then he sees them and just starts yapping!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I'm still not getting the Joe thing. Louis is right that he's so stage schooley. He has no personality and is so bland. His version of Somebody To Love was pure karaoke and wasn't a patch on Ben Mills' a capella version a few year ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Emmmooo

It was John that Simon said was particularly annoying and vile in the audtions wasn't it ???? They are John and Edward as in left to right as in Ant and Dec?

Obviously one couldn't survive without the other but John definitely seems to be the brains of the operation. Seriously look back on their performances and you will notice Edward is always slightly off and keeps looking at John.

I love the way John said on the xtra factor that he thought Calvin Harris coming on was part of the show!!! So innocent at times!

It is all fun and games but if Jedward or Lloyd dont go next week it won't be funny. Liked Jamie he deserved to be in the bottom 2 and once Louis voted for the cute blonde boy Jamie knew he was a goner

JoeFitz89 wrote: »

I think you're entirely wrong. Anyone doing so for that reason doesn't have a clue about what is going on, Cowell love$ Edward and John.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,513 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I really cannot see all the fuss with Stacy. Sure, she can sing notes, but has absolute nothing else. No stage presence, charisma, fun, excitement, entertainment etc. Even Leona Lewis when she was on X Factor had more to offer, plus a better voice. I really couldn't be arsed watching her. Nothing excites me about her, and when she then opens her mouth to talk, she goes and spoils herself even more.

This week I thought Jedward's performance was their absolute best and I knew Cowell would start to praise them. He laid his groundwork just in case
    he needed to save them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement