Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Emmmooo

More bad press for Danyl looks like he'll be in the bottom 2 this week.

Interesting to see on the xtra factor on Sat they were saying Danyl is a great dancer and as he said himself he is actually a dance teacher so why hasn't Simon given him any songs with some cheorgraphy in them ????

Cannot think of a George Michael or Wham! song that will suit Lloyd i(hopefully)think this will be his last week,lookin like him & Danyl in the bottom 2 id say unless somebody else messes up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    According to a thread on Digital Spy, my
    Lloyd
    prediction was right,
    he's singing Faith
    . :p

EDIT LOL at the we broke boards tag, good on ya whoever it was. :P

Excellent song choice for Lloyd - this will really suit his voice.

I think the twins and Danyl are in trouble this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Just heard on Spin SW, that John & Edward are in talks about releasing their debut single whether they win the show or not.
    It'll be a cover of Fives, Everybody Get Up.

Care for a listen?! :)..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a187686/john--edward-already-planning-single.html
    I was reading on something else too Louis has been talking to many people about them for a while. If the rumours are true they could well be one of the most sucessful contestants from the X Factor. Apperently hes eevn been talking to people in America about getting them to do different ads, presenting and has a record label lined up.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

lol, this week has been designed to ensure someone is ****ed over, name Lloyd. So no complaints from me. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I think Lloyd is the one person we can agree on being crap :D

Damnit, Dannii Minogue's twitter says it's still wham week. Vomit.

Why are we taking the word of an ex-member of six anyway? :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

For those that have not seen or heard it yet, here is the Jedward song.
    Give it up for Jedward! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

That video is the perfect representation of Jedward: Boring, and very little talent!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Why are we taking the word of an ex-member of six anyway? :p

Watched it this morning - he said that the theme was changed from seventies to Elton John to Wham? And he mentioned something about Danni not being approachable, and him talking to Cheryl a couple of times a day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Biggins wrote: »
    For those that have not seen or heard it yet, here is the Jedward song.
    Give it up for Jedward! LOL

****in 'ell.
    I managed 1 minute 20. Do I win?

Watched it this morning - he said that the theme was changed from seventies to Elton John to Wham? And he mentioned something about Danni not being approachable, and him talking to Cheryl a couple of times a day

I was thinking about what would make a good theme - maybe they should try a James Bond theme!
    Now with John and Edward - that would be funny! LOL :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

They could bring this back:

Jamie Archer praises John And Edward.
    Says they deserve to be where they are, they work hard and they are great entertainers, etc...
    Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/entertainment/newsid_10000000/newsid_10002900/10002997.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Dunno if this has already been posted but looks like Danyl has had another issue this week:

(From DS)
    Simon Cowell has reportedly let Danyl Johnson sing George Michael's 'Careless Whisper' on tomorrow's X Factor.
    Johnson reportedly stormed out of rehearsals for Michael's 'Praying For Time', sparking crisis talks with his mentor Cowell.
    Cowell told The Mirror: "The frustration got to him and he boiled over but when we talked it through he was as good as gold.
    "It was always going to be one of those two songs and it turns out Danyl had set his heart on the other one."
    He added: "Danyl is now going to sing
    'Careless Whisper'
    on Saturday and it is an incredible version. We love it."

Another crooning song from him. Yawn, he needs to do something upbeat.

Dying to know what everyone's singing tomorrow. Heard on the radio that Stacey is singing
    Freedom
    which should be good, at least she'll be moving around!

Biggins wrote: »
    Jamie Archer praises John And Edward.
    Says they deserve to be where they are, they work hard and they are great entertainers, etc...
    Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/entertainment/newsid_10000000/newsid_10002900/10002997.stm

Heard him saying that on the Will Leahy show yesterday evening...fair play!

Dunno if this has already been posted but looks like Danyl has had another issue this week!

True...
    http://www.3am.co.uk/x-factors-danyl-johnson-walks-out-after-song-choice-row/19768/
    and:
    http://www.3am.co.uk/x-factors-danyl-johnson-wins-song-battle-with-simon-cowell/19806/
    See the other latest news bits on that site too lol

Wooo, first Lloyd now Danyl, I've been on the ball with the predictions so far this week. :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Jedward should have sang this:

Danyl / Jedward, GTFO

Really hopin its Jedward and one of Simons acts in the B2 => Danni gets deciding vote => byebye JedTards!

• Advertisement

Must you call them tards?

Lloyd and Danyl for the bottom two this week and Lloyd to go!

I think Lloyd may get the sympathy vote rebound again.
    Faith
    is a great song, even if he does it only have decent people will still love it.

Jedward and Danyl/Stacey for the bottom two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭BQQ

Joe a cert for bottom two this week with either Lloyd or Danyl. :pac:

phasers wrote: »
    Must you call them tards?

Lloyd and Danyl for the bottom two this week and Lloyd to go!
    Yes. Yes I must

Ireland cant vote ever again :( Well from free2call
    http://forums.free2call.tv/showthread.php?t=90

Im worried for John and Edward again but I think this could be there night. Wham, singing
    Im your Man
    should suit them well just if people pick up the phone..

Oh and sorry lads yee wont have my running comentry tonight :( Ill be at a birthday, I should still see it but wont have the laptop.

Incase im not on again.
    John and Edward, brillient tonight!! Jedward Ftw :D

No deise_girl! I need you to keep me company :pac:

I know as stupid as it sounds im so serious when I watch the X Factor! Im all silent and really watch it and discuss it here :P Ill have to hope they dont talk through it, I hate that!

Oh and I didnt even tell you the worst part, wait for it... Half of them want lloyd to get through and win it :eek: The poeple im friends with. :rolleyes: lol

• Registered Users Posts: 36,249 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lloyd and Danyl/Jedward for the bottom two.

i used to be solidly behind Danyl, but his moaning is starting to get to me. these crooning songs just do not suits him. he needs to be given Robbie Williams style material imo.

please keep Jedward around. i'm still loving the smile they put on my face.

Just read song choices for this week (not sure how accurate)

Lloyd -
    Faith
    Good song choice, pity about the singer :o
    Jedward -
    I'm Your Man
    They'll rock it :D
    Danyl -
    Careless Whisper
    Yawn
    Joe -
    Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me
    Also yawn. Great song but meh, just can't stand him. Rather watch paint dry.
    Stacey -
    I Can't Make You Love Me
    They're really trying to make her this year's Leona now, queen of the ballads. She's nowhere near on the same level and she has no emotion or stage presence. I think she'll sing it well but it'll be another boring performance.
    Olly -
    Fast Love or Freedom
    I hope to god it's not the first one :confused::confused::confused: If it's the second one that should be great, presuming he's back to form this week.

So tonight's looking like a bit of a dull show for me. Only acts I'm looking forward to are John & Edward (of course) and Olly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Song choices revealed at 6pm

Lloyd -
    Faith
    Jedward -
    I'm Your Man
    Danyl -
    Careless Whisper
    Joe -
    Don't Let the Sun go Down on Me
    Stacey -
    I Can't Make You Love Me
    Olly -