Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The company that count the votes said this week that they are discounting any vote that comes from Ireland from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,249 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

1. Joe - just an unbelievable vocal.
    2. Danyl - i seriously think people are letting their pre-conceptions get the better of them. brilliant vocal.
    3. Jedward - just hilarious. a little subdued towards the end though.
    4. Stacey - ok vocal, and no charisma. i don't get the love of her.
    5. Ollie - very bad, surprising. bad song. and people need to stop saying he can dance. plus he's the cheeky chappy thing going on - that doesn't mean he has charsima.
    6. Lloyd - his vocal was not good. he just wasn't as bad as previous weeks. still awful though.

if it was on this week alone, it should be Ollie and Lloyd. but it won't be.

i reckon it'll be Jedward and Danyl, with the public deciding (because Cheryl won't vote for Danyl), and Danyl will be gone.

Danyl will be screwed over by:

1) his first audition being too good.
    2) Cheryl clearly taking a disliking to him; this imo has affected how people view him.
    3) being labelled as 'cocky'. funny how Ollie gets called 'confident' and Danyl 'cocky'.

mark my words, they would easily make the best album with Danyl. no question.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I really hope jedward stay in! :o. Imagine a double helping of john and edward on tv?! I thought watching them perform once was brilliant but twice would be a gift from god :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Aprilmay

neil2304 wrote: »
    Yeah, but some boardsies have said they've done it through skype....... I will keep trying though ;)
    If your sending a CLI from Ireland you won't be allowed

phasers wrote: »
    The company that count the votes said this week that they are discounting any vote that comes from Ireland from now on.
    They will be trust me:cool:

• Advertisement

Holly looks really nice tonight on the Xtra Factor-I really like her dress for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 36,249 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Aprilmay wrote: »
    Holly looks really nice tonight on the Xtra Factor

i don't remember her ever looking bad.

so hot it hurts.

the attraction is definitely the 'i'm ever so sweet', but you just know there's more to her.

SlickRic wrote: »
    i don't remember her ever looking bad.

so hot it hurts.

the attraction is definitely the 'i'm ever so sweet', but you just know there's more to her.
    its a girl thing sometimes her dress choices haven't been flattering:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I didn't know Simon had anything to do with Zig and Zag:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ann22 wrote: »

i know! I was like 'wtf!' when i heard :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

That_Guy wrote: »
    Why do you spell your name with xOx's around it? Bit weird. :rolleyes:

They are hugs and kisses dude. Cmon, get with the times! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Ann22 wrote: »
    Thats been mentioned by Louis a few times over the weeks.
    when zig/zag moved to C4 and British TV he took over their record producing rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

Bless them, they're fascinated by their dolls!! :D

LOL Watch at the end with them LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

It's a Matrix pose:D

Aye... they are so funny. They don't give a damn LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Danyl's been consistently incredible but whoever decided on the musical arrangement tonight made a mistake... That said though, it did show off his voice well, no doubt. It'd kill me to see him go this week but I am afraid that it'll happen... Also, I can't see the "cocky" thing at all! Never have seen it! What's wrong with a bit of confidence? :confused:

Joe has also been fantastic every week... He just makes me :D

I really like Olly too, but I think he's not the strongest vocally. Would really like to hear him tackle a ballad, the big performance thing is getting a little boring.

Jedward! What can I say?! :D Not as good as last week, but it would be the biggest shame to see them go! :(

Stacey - brilliant voice, not as good as last week though. I think she's being made out to be better than she actually is because she's the last girl standing. I really don't want to another woman win though, so hopefully she'll be a finalist but that only...

And Lloyd - it was time to go home about 4 weeks ago :p

Will you bring it on stage tomorrow? "If we're allowed. I don't wanna break it though". Mere seconds later - *Bang!*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Hey all Reality TV addicts.:).Sorry if this has been mentioned before..sure it has at some stage..Reckon Olly,Joe and Stacey nailed on for the final..How can Jedward get in and at whos cost is my question?..Its all down to Cheryl Cole's Vote..Ollie def in with the London vote and Joe with the 12-18 girls txt votes so leaves one place..Lloyd goes tomorrow..then Jedward v Danyl bottom two nxt week..Obviously Louis keeps Jed,Cowell keeps Danyl,Danni obviously Danyl cos she hates the Jedwards..Cheryl Mmm..will she do Deadlock..we shall see..I Backed Jedward at 1000/1 to make final and Very worried!!:DServes Me right but hoping Bookies are Wrong:eek:

Hey all Reality TV addicts.:).Sorry if this has been mentioned before..sure it has at some stage..Reckon Olly,Joe and Stacey nailed on for the final..How can Jedward get in and at whos cost is my question?..Its all down to Cheryl Cole's Vote..Ollie def in with the London vote and Joe with the 12-18 girls txt votes so leaves one place..Lloyd goes tomorrow..then Jedward v Danyl bottom two nxt week..Obviously Louis keeps Jed,Cowell keeps Danyl,Danni obviously Danyl cos she hates the Jedwards..Cheryl Mmm..will she do Deadlock..we shall see..I Backed Jedward at 1000/1 to make final and Very worried!!:DServes Me right but hoping Bookies are Wrong:eek:

Jeasus. Take a breath! :D

Did anyone catch the two boys when they came on the stage?
    One shoved the other - probably a bit too hard - so the other decided to shove the first one back more!

LOL They are hilarious. Best comedy section of the whole show! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

:D..well improvement on last week ..edward avoided fallin on his ass as he entered and respect for not falling off that 8 foot platform..was wondering how they were gonna get off there and they just jumped..4 words Lee Majors Bionic Man..RESPECT othe JEDWARD:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I Backed Jedward at 1000/1 to make final and Very worried!!:DServes Me right but hoping Bookies are Wrong:eek:

How much?

Danyl's been consistently incredible

He's been incredibly consistent in that he can be quite good and quite terrible in the same song week in week out.

I have to disagree with you strongly though, he hasn't been incredible by any means.

Will you bring it on stage tomorrow? "If we're allowed. I don't wanna break it though". Mere seconds later - *Bang!*

:D

Could you explain this? Was it on the xtra factor?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Bless them, they're fascinated by their dolls!! :D

Thought that was very good!:D

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Could you explain this? Was it on the xtra factor?

Sure. Holly asked if they would bring the dolls on stage for the group performance. They said that if they were allowed, they would. But then they said they didn't want to break them. During Holly's sign-off, the stand on John's came off and fell. Thus the *bang*. It seems less funny now I've typed it out..... Thanks :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

So who are people predictions for bottom two?

I am going to go with Lloyd and Danyl and Lloyd to go. He's a nice guy and all, but there are better singers than him gone.

Agreed, Lloyd and Danyl. Won't go to Deadlock this week though, assuming that is the bottom 2

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Are the 1515301105 votes being counted?? Voted 3 times but a euro ago.. Cant really vote more :/
    Feckin missed half the show coz of poeple, luckily i sky+'d it and am youtubing now so its not to bad.

I dont know why everyones suddenly on about Joe, for me hes been the consistently good since the start, always made the best of what he was given.

Going to have to listen to John and Edwards again, which is worrying me coz I really dont think it was as memorible as usual :( They sang a bit better but I am very worried for them tomorrow.
    Also whats up with Lloyds haircut?? I almost chocked when I saw it, dont think it suits him at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

Agreed, Lloyd and Danyl. Won't go to Deadlock this week though, assuming that is the bottom 2

I reckon if it deadlocks again, they should videocall Sharon Osbourne and get her to make the casting vote. :P She'd put all them judges in their place.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

If this is true im going to cry :(
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/xfactor/view/109419/X-Factor-Twins-John-and-Edward-excluded-by-other-contestants-/
    It doesnt sound likely though and its daily star...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

deise_girl wrote: »
    If this is true im going to cry :(
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/xfactor/view/109419/X-Factor-Twins-John-and-Edward-excluded-by-other-contestants-/
    It doesnt sound likely though and its daily star...

Hope it's not true. I don't really think it's true though, the judges always say that the lads are lovely but you never know.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement