Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

They improved in the end, but not enough. Should have been out weeks ago.

Lol at people who take X-Factor seriously.

The reason to love Jedward is because they didnt, and yet were more entertaining than any other year. I never watched all X-Factors before, this time I did ( except last night due to an engagement which I couldnt get out of).

From now to the final. Meh. May watch the final. Which Stacey will win.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

cleveroli wrote: »
    my young lad (9) is gutted - said hes not goin to watch anymore!!! it will be boring - Olie is a crap singer and Iv said it from day one nothing to do with tonight - it should have been Lyodd and olie in bottom 2 tonite.

Oh well - im still hoping Joe will win
    Olly is a crap singer? What planet are you on?

Jedward have the worst voices I have heard in the finals of x factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,248 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i look forward to them re-inventing Childrens' TV in the near future.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

gonker wrote: »
    OMg my two girls are sobbing here!!! Well at least they were magnanimous in defeat still smiling.
    Doing the same

I hate the X Factor, worst show ever. Serious backlash here...
    And yes they were the X factor. Who on earth are going to be intresting enough to watch now??
    I will scream abuse at lloyd everytime I see him on tv. no way should he still be there. I <3 John and Edward. I hope they have a great future, they deserve it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

I'm not really an X Factor follower but the few episodes I have seen have made me utterly disappointed in Danni Minogue. What a snide, nasty piece of work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

Lol @ Ant and Dec sympathizing over Jedward leaving!

Look at what you've done Danni, you smug, tight-faced biatch. I have to say she is some piece of work - to all those people that say she is judging purely on the singing,and that she's doing it right - yes it would be fine if she actually did just say a name and then shut up - but no, she always has to get little digs in, all because she's still fuming over her precious Lucie - that's not the mark of a pro, it's the mark of a truly nasty person.

Good on Cheryl and Simon for making good comments about them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 starfish1

poor chaps looked so sad-they should have finished with a more upbeat song...won't be watching that cack anymore anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

I think Danni was looking to give Jedward a life line to be honest. She looked to Simon and if he had said its about the X-Factor she might have gone with the twins but because Ollie is Simon's act he didn't say anything!

DB10 wrote: »

Jedward aren't great singers, obviously.

but Olly has also been shown up.

both performances this weekend were very sub-standard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

Twins are gone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭paddypender

This one is judging a SINGING COMPETITION???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

He was dire today. its a bad year overall. Except for Stace.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭carnsoreboxer

I honestly thought J & E were awful pratts in audition stages and couldn't believe they got through to live shows. However, IMO this season has been the worst x factor season ever and J & E made it, ok they couldn't sing but they gave it their all and were entertaining hell of a lot more that rest of contestants. Lloyd should never have got this far, can't believe I'm in Kenya on Hols and still following J & E, will be back in wet home next Sun but after tonights results wont bother tuning in again until series 2010. All contestants left stink and out of badness would now will Lloyd to win!!!!

Twins are gone?

just from X-Factor.

not our hearts.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 cleveroli

Olie is a Shi*e singer he was brutal last week and this week - he may be able to body pop but if hes hoping to sell cd's thats not going to be much use to him - the best singer is Joe without a doubt - and does anyone else think olie looks like Gary Barlow???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

In 6, no 3 months people will look back and say why did I like them..

Lloyd is a potential winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

lulz at the Dannii hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,570 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Twins are gone?

Dont worry. They are not gone far.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

SlickRic wrote: »
    Jedward aren't great singers, obviously.

but Olly has also been shown up.

Olly shown up? LOL He was great both nights, brilliant singer.

Jedward were an embarrassment tonight and last night.

Danni Minogue was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

cleveroli wrote: »
    my young lad (9) is gutted - said hes not goin to watch anymore!!! it will be boring - Olie is a crap singer and Iv said it from day one nothing to do with tonight - it should have been Lyodd and olie in bottom 2 tonite.

Oh well - im still hoping Joe will win

Do you forget that it's a singing contest? Why should Lloyd and Olly be in the bottom two, it should be John and Edward in the bottom ONE all alone because they can't sing.. Ok everyone had their laugh off them etc but it was time for them to go, they are not singers.

Joe has to win it, he's the only one of them who has the potential to be a star, Danyl is crap, can't ****ing stand him. I like Olly but he's not good enough, not sure how Stacey will do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭paddypender

just from X-Factor.

not our hearts.

You said it beautifully

*sheds a tear*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

I think it only works to their advantage to go while Lloyd is still in, they can still be seen as victims and not villains which would happen if they started regularly winning with good singers. If they are to get a career out of this they will anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

just from X-Factor.

not our hearts.

True that!
    This is not the end of Jedward :D. Their final performance was really heartfelt. I shed a tear just watching them.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    lulz at the Dannii hate.

she drew it out unnecessarily.

and made yet another dig at their singing.

they're kids, being booed by the audience for no reason.

she should be more mature than to be relentless in her own cheap digs since the Lucie episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Glad for them. They are horrible singers and murdered that last song.
    Anyone who thinks otherwise are living in JEDWARDland.

Olly could win it.

FYP

And I loved Jedwardland while it lasted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

ateam wrote: »
    In 6, no 3 months people will look back and say why did I like them..

Lloyd is a potential winner.
    ah come on.!!!! he is only still in there cause he is good looking and is getting the teenage girls votes, you seriously cant compare him, to Danyl or Joe

He should of gone tonight, okay okay I knew John and Edward were never going to win, but at least they put on a performance everyweek, Lloyd CANT SING , Cant dance, and simply can prefrom to save his life, its shocking he is still in it

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lol @ Ant and Dec sympathizing over Jedward leaving!

What did they say

Serious anger here. Hate the show, hate that Susan one talking, hate the voting British public, hate Dannii
    This is going to take ages for me to get over.

I really dont know what im going to do without them I need them <3:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

just from X-Factor.

not our hearts.

LOL

It will be interesting to see how this affects the ratings. I mean I was never an xfactor fan to begin with but I did watch it this year. Jedward annoyed me at the beginning, but then I found it funny, maybe because I would never take something like this serious to begin with.

Well anyway that is my interest in it gone now, would be interesting to know how many others feel the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

is it a pure singing competition?is the x factor not that something extra that makes people watch you and always want to watch you.Madonna,Robbie,Britney all have the so called X factor so to say its a pure singing competition as a Dani keeps saying surely betrays the title of the show.

Fair play to the lads,they went with dignity and hope they go on to a mixture of Dick and Dom and Ant and Dec or whatever makes them happy.

The show is undoubtedly more boring now and less cant miss tv

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 cleveroli

MizzLolly wrote: »
    I'm not really an X Factor follower but the few episodes I have seen have made me utterly disappointed in Danni Minogue. What a snide, nasty piece of work.

Totally agree - the week Lucie was voted out if she said we should all RAP next week one more time I swear I would have screamed. She needs more botox - plastic cow - ITS X FACTOR _ and I think the twins must have had something cos they were the ones in all the papers - wheres simon going to get his publicity now??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement