Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

SlickRic wrote: »
    she drew it out unnecessarily.

and made yet another dig at their singing.

they're kids, being booed by the audience for no reason.

she should be more mature than to be relentless in her own cheap digs since the Lucie episode.

It was more a did at Simon than Jedward I thought. It was a bit thoughtless of her but alas, Simon didn't spare a thought for Lucie and Rachel. :)

I also love the irony of people directing their anger at Lloyd because he's ****, yet I as well as others got drowned out on here for directing our frustration at Jedward after Lucie went. Not a nice feeling eh? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Do you forget that it's a singing contest?

Danni!!!

Welcome to boards.ie

Love your accent!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

asdasd wrote: »
    Danni!!!

Welcome to boards.ie

Love your accent!

LOL IRL :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

herya wrote: »
    I think it only works to their advantage to go while Lloyd is still in, they can still be seen as victims and not villains which would happen if they started regularly winning with good singers. If they are to get a career out of this they will anyway.

Fair point.....but I still want to see them perform next week :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

emo!! wrote: »
    ah come on.!!!! he is only still in there cause he is good looking and is getting the teenage girls votes, you seriously cant compare him, to Danyl or Joe

He should of gone tonight, okay okay I knew John and Edward were never going to win, but at least they put on a performance everyweek, Lloyd CANT SING , Cant dance, and simply can prefrom to save his life, its shocking he is still in it

You talking about Lloyd or the twins?

Well the voting public decided the outcome and they chose Lloyd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 starfish1

i have to say if it was between them and lloyd in the bottom two i would have been more annoyed considering he is boring as hell

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I also love the irony of people directing their anger at Lloyd because he's ****, yet I as well as others got drowned out on here for directing our frustration at Jedward after Lucie went. Not a nice feeling eh? :)
    Well if they did it to John and Edward I think we should be allowed do it to them :( Christmas is ruined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭PFJSplitter

SlickRic wrote: »
    just from X-Factor.

not our hearts.

:)

Thanks for the update - not televised here in the States.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Shame to see the lads voted off - I hated them at the start but they won me over as the weeks went on. Their last singoff performance was shockingly bad though, in fairness.
    Very disappointed with Olly's singoff performance - he should have done something more upbeat. That song was too big for him.
    Why the hell are people still voting for Danyl? :confused: He gives the same fcuking performance every single week! :mad: I'd actually like Lloyd to go further than him now; he's bad but at least he's improved slightly over the past few weeks.

Stacey > Joe > Olly > Lloyd > Danyl

• Advertisement

I really don't like Boyle's new song. Mariah sang very well, she only sang live after the first chorus had ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,248 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    It was more a did at Simon than Jedward I thought. It was a bit thoughtless of her but alas, Simon didn't spare a thought for Lucie and Rachel. :)

on a personal note i wouldn't get angry at you for being against Jedward. if i have apologies. it's your prerogative.

the problem with Lloyd is he has no entertainment value whatsoever. he can't sing, he's not fun, he's not even a comedy interlude. he is just eye candy for 14 year olds.

that is very frustrating.

at least Jedward put a smile on my face.

Lloyd has no reason to be on that show. none. zip.

as sh*t as Jedward kind of are, they are a million times more worthy of votes than lloyd whatever way you look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I've said for the past few weeks that if Jedward got kicked out, I wouldn't watch anymore. I thought I was only bluffing, but I really think I won't bother. There is not one act in there that interests me. I used to like Olly but he's been crap the past 2 weeks and the sing-off completely exposed him as a very mediocre singer. Ah, at least I can get my social life back!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Really cant wait for john and edward to release a song :). Gosh, Im so pissed off about lloyd still in the competition... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

ateam wrote: »
    You talking about Lloyd or the twins?

Well the voting public decided the outcome and they chose Lloyd.
    LLoyd .......yeah the public voted for him this week but he is not a potential winner, next week will be the last of him, he simply cant compete with the rest in there, and esp now that there going to be doing two songs, he can barely preform 1 as it is

How am I meant to get through the week without seeing John and Edwards video diaries, performances and just seeing these innocent faces

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 cleveroli

anyone else wondering who got the most public votes this week? Jedward or Olie??? Is there anyway of finding out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

John and Edward out so their career now begins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 starfish1

I've said for the past few weeks that if Jedward got kicked out, I wouldn't watch anymore. I thought I was only bluffing, but I really think I won't bother. There is not one act in there that interests me. I used to like Olly but he's been crap the past 2 weeks and the sing-off completely exposed him as a very mediocre singer. Ah, at least I can get my social life back!

exactly what i was thinking!

Holly making two mistakes.
    Earlier said John and Edward were in the bottom 2 3 times and now said Stacey is the only not in the bottom 2 :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I honestly thought J & E were awful pratts in audition stages and couldn't believe they got through to live shows.

Yea.. that was the point in them being there. Scumbag Simon orchestrated it from the start and it was edited to villainize them. High ratings even if you destroy two kids. Hmm maybe that's why Louis called them "innocent children" in their defense?

I honestly went right off them after I thought they sang over that poor girl in Boot camp (and then ran into her interview). But now that I know them more, and see how bumbling and sweet they are I genuinely think it was a mistake or else set up by Cowell. That was the starting point of the hatred and laughing stock-ology.

At least some of us saw past that eventually and realised what little gems they are. Really are one two of a kind!

deise_girl wrote: »
    How am I meant to get through the week without seeing John and Edwards video diaries, performances and just seeing these innocent faces

yea i know! They are so cute!! (yea i admit it! I like jedward!)...

Lloyd...ugh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭barry181091

OMG they are gone ! Yes :D:D Finally.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

deise_girl wrote: »

Counselling.

emo!! wrote: »
    LLoyd .......yeah the public voted for him this week but he is not a potential winner, next week will be the last of him, he simply cant compete with the rest in there, and esp now that there going to be doing two songs, he can barely preform 1 as it is

I disagree. Lloyd has the looks, the voice can be rearranged in a studio with a computer - he'll go far.

Min wrote: »
    John and Edward out so their career now begins.
    Not until after the tour :(
    yea i know! They are so cute!! (yea i admit it! I like jedward!)...

Lloyd...ugh!!!
    Join the club :/ Sure theres a few.
    Just thought theres a huge chance they never will have a song realsed. Imagine if this was the end of them :( By god im too emotional about this show...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Auhh :( I didn't like him the last two weeks but in general i think he's pretty good..

Ah well. :p
    tvnutz wrote: »
    The only travesty going on here is people comparing this nonsense to the Ireland/France game.

It will be a long time before I get over Henry's handball and us not going to the World Cup.

It's hilarious the way a lot of people including FAI's John Delaney think that we should be in the World Cup and France shouldn't based on that incident.

Even if it was disallowed, we still had to overcome France. We were still maybe 40% at best to go through.

I think you should get over it tbh. That's football, FIFA are stupid.

Anyhow...

hatstacy.gif

Eoin Quigg Metronome Lloyd and X-Factor voters reminds me of Malibu Stacey with new hat haircut.....

They changed Lloyd! He's better than ever!

But ..It's the same old metronome Lloyd... he just has a new haircut, he still embodies all the awful Lloydness that he did before!

.... but but he's got a new haircut!!!!!

Im so curious as to what would have happened if it went to deadlock!...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,569 ✭✭✭✭kippy

ateam wrote: »
    I really don't like Boyle's new song. Mariah sang very well, she only sang live after the first chorus had ended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYTPZks1kR8

The orginal is far far far better........

• Advertisement

Counselling.
    I wouldnt rule it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement