Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

emo!! wrote: »
    tbh Danni snips at much as the other judges, yet she gets all the stick here... she is the only judge bar Simon that give some sort of decent feedback every week to the singers
    all cheryl does is comment on apperance, and Louis on his Rule book, least she give advice

I agree. I think Danni is good. If she wants to base her judging on singing then thats her perogative. In fairness she has been consistent the whole way through. Unlike Simon! :D

Cheryl is by far the worst Judge in there. She's so two faced. Anytime she criticises anyone's performance or voice she turns around and says something like ....but I do love you and I hope you make it the final - so she still looks like she's being sympathetic. She's a really sore loser as well and I hate the way she acts really smug and the audience clap when she tells the others to shut up. No other professional person would act like that. Shes like a spoilt child.

In my eyes Louis can do no wrong! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Could very easily be the last time I'll see them again :(
    Im going numb now.... Really think I need that councelling.
    Stacey was very nice though, they must ahve gotten on well.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

cleveroli wrote: »
    anyone else wondering who got the most public votes this week? Jedward or Olie??? Is there anyway of finding out

Those figures are released at the end of the show, after the final.

I'd love to see Stacie or Joe win it now, Lloyd's voice is very poor, his best performance was when he could hardly speak, Danyl is being found out as a moaner who does the same thing over again (and his mum complains about him not being given upbeat songs), and Olly's vocals are becoming poorer - and he murdered one of my favourite songs of all time.

I like Joe, a bit cheesy at times but love his voice, love Stacie's voice as well, if we could stop her talking afterwards:D, though in fairness, when it showed her family album things, her whole family spoke like that.

Finally the Xtra factor on TV3 is on!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

deise_girl wrote: »

What do you mean? They'll be around plenty.
    It'll be better, in a while they will be in a less restrictive environment than X-Factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Stacey was very nice though, they must ahve gotten on well.

PI's that way ----> :P:P

Just looking at Holly talking to Jedward now on X Factor, they really are such lovely, humble boys.

• Advertisement

The-Rigger wrote: »
    It'll be better, in a while they will be in a less restrictive environment than X-Factor.

ha! You could be Deise Girls counsellor!

Save your money Deise Girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I don't know about anyone else, but I really couldn't care about what the other acts do from next week on. There's nothing different about them, the same old same old. At least with Jedward, there was excitement, fun, not knowing, anticipation and energy. They were an act that had people in real anticipation

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

First I'm going to break her down, then build her back up, then lunch, then break her back down, and if I have time, build her back up once more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

About time they're gone IMO.

And at soccymonster, what do you mean it's not worth watching? It's a singing competition, we can now see the talented ones. You know the ones that can actually sing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

• Really wanted Olly to win but after the last two weeks I'm not too sure. Hope he gets back to his best ie. Come Together
    • Joe is a great singer but he's an awful wimp so that puts me off him.
    • Stacy is good too but a headwrecker.
    • Danyl...first audition was amazing....what happened???
    • Lloyd, well, he can just piss off

• Advertisement

No garuntees. if you think about week 7 isn't that great and they cant do anything until the end of March.. They'll probably be forgotton about by then :(
    PI's that way ----> :P:P

Just looking at Holly talking to Jedward now on X Factor, they really are such lovely, humble boys.
    I know im almost considering it! Yeh just watched Xtra Factor on itv2 couldnt be botherd about Jordin doing another trial when something as huge as this happend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Bono Vox wrote: »

And at soccymonster, what do you mean it's not worth watching? It's a singing competition, we can now see the talented ones. You know the ones that can actually sing?

Lol, I can't imagine anything more boring than watching the rest of these nobodies for the next few weeks. None of them have moved me in any way. They're all a little too average this year imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

none of them stand out. They are boring, no entertainment (even last year, there was alot of uptempo songs sung)... And lloyd talented?? *pfft*

LadyJ wrote: »
    Lol, I can't imagine anything more boring than watching the rest of these nobodies for the next few weeks. None of them have moved me in any way. They're all a little too average this year imo.

Couldn't agree more. These acts are just so bland and every day acts. Nothing different or unique with any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Simon saying on the Xtra Factor that Danyl will be doing an up tempo number next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Ya like Lloyd!:rolleyes:

wait and you see this thread wont be half as busy next weekend!

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Simon saying on the Xtra Factor that Danyl will be doing an up tempo number next week.
    You'll later see Holly saying this to Danyl.. He doesnt take it well

Can't wait for that, NOT!:)

walshb wrote: »
    Can't wait for that, NOT!:)

I'm heartbroken. ;)

Really?

That Susan on the phone should STFU!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

"A disgusting decision" for Simon not to save Lucie. This woman needs a hard slap.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Unless he has a strop about the song chosen and storms out of practise again:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Hahahahahahhahahaha!! If you rely on the X Factor for your music I pity you. Yea, nasal Danyl is real cream of the crop stuff. :rolleyes:

X FACTOR IS A SATURDAY NIGHT ENTERTAINMENT SHOW! (Bearing in mind Jedward were the only entertainment in that snorefest)

The music is irrelevant fluff. Look at the chart it's JLS, Leona, Alexandra, Cheryl.... publicity driven garbage. Instantly forgettable.

If I want to listen to decent music I'll listen to my CDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

That Susan on the phone should STFU!

yea! :mad: disgusting decision, wtf? Abit OTT, eh susan?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Has Jenny inhaled a canister of helium or something??!!! :eek:

Why is EVERYONE so surprised that Olly was in the bottom two? Judges, Xtra Factor callers, audience? Are they actually deaf?

First I'm going to break her down, then build her back up, then lunch, then break her back down, and if I have time, build her back up once more.

Woah! Have you been doing your counseling homework!! :D

Back to xtra Factor

Shut up Cheryl telling Louis he's rude ......Louis made you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfG0F3dWhts&feature=related

Really?
    Yup. He trys to be sarcastic and shake it off but theres a kinda stern/determined look about him. He looks a real brat that will do what he wants.

Not like Jedward they just wanted to please :(:(

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    The music is irrelevant fluff. Look at the chart it's JLS, Leona, Cheryl.... publicity driven garbage. Instantly forgettable.

If I want to listen to decent music I'll listen to my CDs.

Wouldn't the fact that they are getting No.1's in the singles and albums chart mean that they are not forgettable? :confused: Look it's not my personal taste in music either but if they are doing well then that means a significant amount of people do not find them forgettable.

Now if you said Steve Brookstein or Leon Jackson, then you would be spot on.

• Advertisement

Danyl acting the Diva :eek:

Who'd have thought?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement