Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

ateam wrote: »
    On their interview - idiotsmuch? Their answers are jumbled up and don't make sense....No? Presenters - I don't think so. I think a series of crappy reality programmes await them after a brief period of fame.

Was just looking at their interviews there, they're feckin gas! With a bit of tweaking I think they could do presenting no problem. I could also see them getting some modelling work, it would be great for a young shop like New Look to snap them up, they have the perfect physiques for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I could also see them getting some modelling work, it would be great for a young shop like New Look to snap them up, they have the perfect physiques for it.

I always thought this. Great bone structure and all that:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Was just looking at their interviews there, they're feckin gas! With a bit of tweaking I think they could do presenting no problem. I could also see them getting some modelling work, it would be great for a young shop like New Look to snap them up, they have the perfect physiques for it.
    Awww that would be so cool!! :P
    They could make millions out of all this... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

well jedwards gone so x factor boring now ill always have ghostbusters and the vanilla ice rap

• Registered Users Posts: 36,247 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

f*ck it.

i normally work the toy show but am in england while it's happening this year.

fairly p*ssed off now. oh to have a conversation with those two.

maybe they'll bring their jedward dolls.

• Advertisement

SlickRic wrote: »
    f*ck it.

i normally work the toy show but am in england while it's happening this year.

fairly p*ssed off now. oh to have a conversation with those two.

maybe they'll bring their jedward dolls.
    There could be one for every member of the audience! That would be deadly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Yea, arent the dolls on sale in world of wonder?? My little sis was telling me... But maybe she was just taking the piss, im not sure :o

Yea, arent the dolls on sale in world of wonder?? My little sis was telling me... But maybe she was just taking the piss, im not sure :o
    Omg That would be so cool!!
    *runs to world of wonder website* Too bad the waterford one is like under water at the moment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

deise_girl wrote: »
    Omg That would be so cool!!
    *runs to world of wonder website* Too bad the waterford one is like under water at the moment :(
    is it??? its also haunted, scary scary place

they're onsale on ebay

emo!! wrote: »
    is it??? its also haunted, scary scary place

they're onsale on ebay
    Hows it haunted?? :P
    And well that road was.. Could be back open again :/

I saw one of those dolls for going for $300 on ebay :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

Somebody say Jedward Dolls?

Jedward_Ebay.JPG_e_66fbc98e85715084e49fb239866b479b.JPG

;)

reports have it , it is.. ever see the picture being sent around, someone working there of something took a picture of the swing they have on display, cause it keep moving on it own, and when they took the picture, you can see a small girl on it....

i dont believe all that crap, but it scared me!!

anyways that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay of topic ha! .. Olly to win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

JP Liz wrote: »

That would be so cool but would they go in as "John & Edward" or just John. And Edward?

That would be so cool but would they go in as "John & Edward" or just John. And Edward?
    It would probably be like the two gay guys, Colin and Justin.

In a way I don't want them to go coz theyve just been off an intense reality show and then straight back infront of the cameras... Also worry about them during those trials.... But I'd say if they went on it they'd probably win.

Oh just had a thought if they went on this would they be on the Toy show??

It would probably be like the two gay guys, Colin and Justin.

In a way I don't want them to go coz theyve just been off an intense reality show and then straight back infront of the cameras... Also worry about them during those trials.... But I'd say if they went on it they'd probably win.

Oh just had a thought if they went on this would they be on the Toy show??

Yea, I couldn't handle watching little John & Edward during those awful trials (which they will prob be made to do all the time!).
    that just popped into my head too.
    omg, they cant go through with I'm A Celeb, I want them on the LL Toy Show now :(...

Its not public vote for trials anymore though is it? Just for who you want to save. I know it could go in their favour and get more publicity but 'grumpy' John in a jungle, without their hair gel or cool shoes. You could only wonder..
    This is off topic too actually, should be on one of the John and Edward forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrity/news/a188329/john--edward-to-enter-im-a-celeb.html
    X Factor rejects John & Edward have reportedly been offered £50,000 to enter I'm A Celebrity....

According to The Sun, Louis Walsh has flown to Dublin to meet with the Grimes twins' parents and persuade them that entering the jungle will boost their sons' careers.

Walsh has been given a 5.30pm deadline by ITV to confirm the deal.
    "ITV are determined to get the twins. A flight can be arranged in time so they could be in camp by this weekend," said a source. "It would be a nailed on ratings-winning coup if Louis manages to persuade them it's a good move for their career.

"Louis still believes ITV haven't offered enough money. But the twins were completely unknown a couple of months ago and everyone around them is saying they should make hay while the sun shines."

Simon Cowell has allegedly described it as a "great idea" for the brothers to head to Australia.

When asked about appearing on the show yesterday, Edward told GMTV: "I'm A Celebrity... - do we have that title? We're up for any challenge, we've got to think about it together and see if it's for us."

They can go and win that show if they want. :P

EDIT Beaten to it, damn. ;)

as much as i love Jeward, lets think of the other contestants for a minute!

whats the theme for this week or is there one , now that they're doing two songs each

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

No, back to Jedward

I hope they go to aussie, get 50 K for their troubles and give the british public the two fingers when they are on the show, the british public will partly be funding this 50K so the twins will be smiling all the way to the bank.

go for it

• Advertisement

as much as i love Jeward, lets think of the other contestants for a minute!

whats the theme for this week or is there one , now that they're doing two songs each

Not sure, but since Rihanna and Alicia Keys are the guests, perhaps it might be American hits or something?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Would love to see them in the jungle - would be friggin' funny to hear some of the stuff they would come out with LOL
    + they would liven the bloomin boring show up!
    Others there would be like "Who the fcuk are these two live wires coming!!!" LOL

Pack your bags lads, take the money and get to Austrailia!

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Not sure, but since Rihanna and Alicia Keys are the guests, perhaps it might be American hits or something?
    that be cool actually, wouldnt limit them to much to all the one artist.. hope stacey does an uptempo song with a bit of dancing, she showed she could "dance" well move, when they did there group preformance on sunday night.

If its uptempo I'm gonna end up crying! I was always hoping John and Edward would get to dance/disco week! Heres hoping for ballad week so I wont have to watch it :D

that be cool actually, wouldnt limit them to much to all the one artist.. hope stacey does an uptempo song with a bit of dancing, she showed she could "dance" well move, when they did there group preformance on sunday night.

The thing about Stacey is that the group songs are usually up tempo and she has shown that she certainly has the ability to do uptempo well vocally speaking. I think she could handle it, but I understand Dannii not wanting to take the risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,874 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Would their time in the jungle overlap with the X Factor final, as I assume they're contracted to be back for that.

I doubt they'll go in however..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

If so, Stacey shud do her Audition song!!!

basquille wrote: »
    Would their time in the jungle overlap with the X Factor final, as I assume they're contracted to be back for that.

I doubt they'll go in however..

As far as I know I'm a Celeb is on for three weeks in total, they might just be out before the final.

Rumoured themes
    Elton John/Take That

• Advertisement

Rumoured themes
    Elton John/Take That

For the love of all that's holy, will they please start making the themes more general. Just specific artist stuff is brutal!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement