Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

joes girls wrote: »
    Do i watch or not tonight!!!!
    Will be sitting waiting for the twins to come on.........do i really want that disappointment in my life!!!!

No they got voted out last week

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

If Lloyd's song choices are correct then I can't help but laugh at
    I'm still standing.

Cue predictable rant:
    That song choice Lloyd is so very true about you. However I don't think you'll be standing there for much longer...
    etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

That_Guy wrote: »
    If Lloyd's song choices are correct then I can't help but laugh at
    I'm still standing.

Cue predictable rant:
    That song choice Lloyd is so very true about you. However I don't think you'll be standing there for much longer...
    etc etc.

Lol!

He has to go tommorrow night. The boy just can't sing. Its the teenage girls of Britan who have kept him in so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

rsta wrote: »
    Lol!
    He has to go tomorrow night. The boy just can't sing. Its the teenage girls of Britain who have kept him in so far.
    we can only hope. Mind you, with Jedward now gone they might opt for the next youngest lad and he be Lloyd so he could get their "transfer" phone votes that once went to the twins.

Speaking of the twins, if reports are right, because they left Simon has told the rest to stop being so boring... LOL
    Danyl Johnson is leading a revolt against Simon Cowell, because he feels that he and his fellow finalists are being worked too hard. Bloody teachers, eh? Always moaning...
    "They've really been up against it this week as their workload seems to have tripled," says an ever-chatty X Factor know-it-all. "They're all feeling extremely stressed because it's the first time they've done two solo songs and they want to get it right. They were complaining about how they were never going to be ready and then someone suggested talking to Simon. Danyl seemed to be the ringleader - maybe it's because he's his mentor - so he asked Simon for a face-to-face meeting about their concerns. He wasn't that impressed, to be honest. He thinks they should be grateful for the opportunity."

Apparently all this stems from the fact that Simon's been urging all of the acts to liven up their performances because he's worried the show will be boring without Jedward's, er, x factor.
    "Simon is not daft and knows that many viewers tuned in to watch Jedward and their crazy routines," ol' chatty goes on. "One of the ways he wants to do that is to make sure that every act performs at least one dance routine. He doesn't want them just standing their churning out boring ballads - he wants their performances to be interesting and capture the interest of the audience."
    Wow, it's almost like he's been working in the music industry for years and years or something. But obviously Danyl knows best.

Source: http://www.3am.co.uk/x-factors-danyl-johnson-leads-revolt-against-simon-cowell/20040/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

But isn't it just common sense that the show will be more boring without John and Edward?
    I dont know if I will watch it, I probably will then in the middle when John and Edward dont come on I'll start bawling my eyes out.. lol!

I think the votes will go out to a fair few different contestants.. Lloyd, Joe and Stacey will all recieve more so I'd say Danyl will go.

Who are yee thinking for the final?? Im worried lloyd is gona sneak in there :( Last few yeas the person who came third shouldnt realy have been in the final imho. Same Difference and Eoghan Quigg should have left earlier, so a Lloyd in the final wouldnt be surprising.

I think I want Joe to win now, but I don't really see these having much of a career after this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

song list revealed
    ELTON JOHN AND TAKE THAT WEEK
    Stacey
    Something About The Way You Look Tonight - Elton John
    Rule The World - Take That

Joe
    Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - Elton John
    Could It Be Magic - Take That

Lloyd
    I'm Still Standing - Elton John
    Million Love Songs - Take That

Danyl
    Your Song - Elton John

Relight My Fire - Take That

Olly
    Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) - Elton John
    Love Ain't Here Anymore - Take That

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Lady Gaga and Janet Jackson will be appearing next Sunday, 6th December. The show will feature Ms. Jackson’s only UK performance of 2009 and Lady Gaga’s first ever performance of her latest single Bad Romance on UK television

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

So who's tuning in tonight?

I am, but I'm really just watching so I can bitch about it here :D.
    Great way to spend a Saturday night, it's going to be reeeeally boring though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Olly could be in danger again this week terrible song choices for him :(

I love to see Danyl or Joe go home this week :D

Great way to spend a Saturday night, it's going to be reeeeally boring though :(
    Yeh this is 100% how I feel right now. Im gonna be so sour at all them. "Stacey shoulda moved, Ollie didnt reach the note, Joe looks 5, Danyl is doing the same thing again, lloyd is, everything wrong with the show"
    Yup I think we can expect this..

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a188983/john--edward-want-to-stay-in-ireland.html
    John & Edward have revealed that they want to return to Ireland.
    The twins want to move back home to live with their family, The Sun reports.
    "We're going back to Ireland, definitely," Edward said. "We won't stay in London. We'll be moving back to our parents'. We've bought so many clothes, though. I don't know how we'll get all our stuff back to Ireland.
    "This was only the second time we'd been away from home."
    Meanwhile, John explained that the duo are both planning to complete their education.
    "We want to go back to school and finish our exams," he said. "They are in June. School told us we can go back to finish whenever we want."
    John & Edward are reportedly already in talks for fashion, book and television deals
    Glad theyre not leaving us, yet :)

• Advertisement

If anyone other than Danyl or Lloyd go home, I will probably end up breaking some furniture...:mad:

iF Lloyd goes, I will do a happy disco dance around my sitting room.

I'll be watching it. It will be boring but hey.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I miss the excitement of the X Factor:(

The novelty is really gone, isn't it? :(

Just watch old episodes when Jedward were in it and there ya go. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

It's gonna be crazy boring tonight.

"The circus is over"

Piss off Danni :mad:

"More serious" :mad::mad:
    "The Circus is over"

Feck off X Factor, just feck off!

I have a feeling that Louis is going to be on fire tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Big voice on the x-factor - "Who'll make it through to the semi-final??"

Me - Who cares anymore?

• Advertisement

Ooo can't wait to hear Louis then LOL
    "Tell it as it is" he says LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

I have a feeling that Louis is going to be on fire tonight :D

Oh I hope so!! :D

STOP PLAYING KASHMIR!!!!

This ****e doesn't deserve Led Zeppelin :mad:....or its ****ty covers.

Good man Louis - GIVE THEM HELL!!!!

And Cheryl decided to dress like a Crunchie bar tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,246 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

2 things.

1. this will be bland as f*ck without Jedward.

2. get Lloyd out.

Biggins wrote: »
    Good man Louis - GIVE THEM HELL!!!!

Agreed. Not a big fan of him tbh but I will be tonight.

On a side note. Cheryl looks hawttttttttttt.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,246 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

better than the prostitute she dressed as last week.

Wonder if she tastes like honeycomb. :D

• Advertisement

Ahh i'm all nostalgic already :(

Hope the voting British public realise how stupid they are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement