Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. And I have a feeling two of his acts will be in the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

awh i missed what simon said :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

It'll be interesting to see if they show what Dannii said when they come to Danyl's performance video thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

will they have the judges choose between the final two if louis isn't there? not very fair if any of his acts are in the bottom two
    I can see that happening unfortunatly, a lot of women will never vote for Kandy Rain unfortunaly and the twins were just a bit too sure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

That's a no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Alexandra! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

It'll be interesting to see if they show what Dannii said when they come to Danyl's performance video thingy

nope, edited it out, how convenient

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

will they have the judges choose between the final two if louis isn't there? not very fair if any of his acts are in the bottom two

i know, would be a bit of kickin him while he's down! id say rikki is goin.

Her hair looks savage!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Damn I missed it, what did Simon say?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Alexandra is so fab (still wanted JLS to win though!)

wow, they never said Flo Rida would be there too, thought they would just have a version with her vocal only, cool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

impressed with alexandra, pulls it off as a popstar to be fair to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭Shelga

Wow! Wasn't pushed on Alexandra last year by any means, but great performance!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Alex was soooo lip syncing.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Really enjoyed her performance!

Simon said that they got the news late last night, and that Louis being the manager he was quite upset, and the Simon passed on condolencese to Stephens family from the judges, the crew and everybody. The way he said it was quite nice. The tears started flowing then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ha ha, I think Flo Rida was expecting a big reaction from the audience there, but nobody knew who he was. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,867 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That opening was horrific... it's turning into some kind of American Idol-hybrid.

Woeful stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

:D Cheryl's face when Alexandra goes "I want to thank all the judges, but especially..the public". She sooo thought she was getting a shout out there...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I don't like Alexandra...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Alex was soooo lip syncing.

who doesn't these days? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Danni apologised!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Spot on Simon, well done.

ok, move on now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

not a good appology...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Lots of apologising tonight :rolleyes:

Did none of the judges see how angry Danyl looked when Dannii said that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

heeelp!!
    im warming up to the twins!!

I know! Clearly upset.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Guys really stuck for a stream tonight, does anyone know where to look?
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-x-factor3
    Dannii's apology was abit odd, she said she wanted people to know that Danyl wasn't upset by her comments, when clearly he was :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I know I was pissy about it last night, but I do hope people can move on.

It really looked like it was a spur of the moment quip that she said and regretted almost immediately afterwards, and then everyone jut got caught up in the moment.

Oh what is this twit doing?!:confused::mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement