Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

ALincoln wrote: »
    whens the result out?

Ha! Where have you been for the last seven weeks?

Mate not a good time to start watching the X-Factor - the winners were voted out last week.

Results for runner up tomorrow night at 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

walshb wrote: »
    No way, are you finally seeing that the absence of Jedward has serioulsy hurt this show?:)

lol, I do miss their performances, I'll give you that. But certainly, for the sake of the show I'm glad that they are gone.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

yeah, there wasn't one performance that made me think "that was amazing".

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Thankfully I got my weekly fix of John & Edward last night......

"Sh1t, I ripped my trousers". :D

First person ever to curse on the Toy Show????

• Registered Users Posts: 36,245 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    lol, I do miss their performances, I'll give you that. But certainly, for the sake of the show I'm glad that they are gone.

the show's sh*t now.

i understand, 'for the sake of them not getting a £1m recording contract'.

but they were the reason to watch.

plus the odd Joe performance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Can't wait until tomorrow to find out the rateings. Fingers crossed they dropped!

I dont even know will I bother with Xtra Factor, whats the point? I only ever watched it for the last 15mins when she talked to the contestants. But without Jedwards' dolls doing the matrix pose(lol) its just not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Tonight served as proof to the mediocrity of the remaining contestants. Christ it was bland, boring and so forced.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

There, there...
    Just to help with the withdraw symptoms LOL

Non squeezed version:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Isn't as if the show was going anywhere this year anyways..

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭walshb

But, they make the show. It's missing something special and different now.

They were IMO saviours for that show. Now, it's just a bland singing competition. X factor should be about so much more

• Advertisement

Biggins wrote: »
    There, there...

I dont want to admit how many times I have watched that.
    Im going to post more vidoes in the momets thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,245 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i'm in england and had not seen the Toy Show.

they're just too legendary to put into words.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

None of the remaining lot have what can be called the "X-Factor"

Boring and bland - the real winners in a years time, I suspect, I hope, will be John and Edward.

There, there...

Non squeezed version:

Lol! Santa I want Jedward wing runners for Christmas please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

missed the twins tonight

but imo Llyod was much better this week , than previous weeks..

Danyl, i really do like him, hope he stays

Joe, second song was uhmazing... but he is a bit meh, think he would get lost competing in the charts alongside the likes of Black eyed peas etc, after the novelty of his 1st to singles come out i think people will just get bored of him ... kinda like leon who won 2 seasons ago

Olly, what going on like:( he still my fav tho, altho he hasnt been on form the past couple of weeks

Stacey... aww bless, she looked so awkward when she got off the piano and just stood on the top step for a good few seconds, betcha she wasnt ment to do that .. liked her 1st song tho

SlickRic wrote: »
    i'm in england and had not seen the Toy Show.

they're just too legendary to put into words.

I know this has nothing to do with x-factor but John and Edward came 2nd to this guy.
    He stole the show. What a hero :D.

dolliemix wrote: »
    Lol! Santa I want Jedward wing runners for Christmas please?
    Did you not watch it?? They speciaifcally said theyre not out until Christmas! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I miss the good old days :( When you KNEW who you wanted to win, and you stuck by them every week.

Where are all the Will Youngs these days? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭walshb

There, there...

Non squeezed version:

Thanks for that mate. I missed it last night.

I have never seen such enthusiasm from anyone. They really are class, star
    quality. I heard Westlife looked like stale old men last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Alicat wrote: »
    I miss the good old days :( When you KNEW who you wanted to win, and you stuck by them every week.

its a shame really , cause this year at the audition stages looked really promising, and then meh , there isnt anybody left there that you would say have the "xfactor"

• Advertisement

emo!! wrote: »
    its a shame really , cause this year at the audition stages looked really promising, and then meh , there isnt anybody left there that you would say have the "xfactor"

I stayed hoping for a while though, initially I wasn't mad on Alexandra last year but in the final few weeks she just started to shine. I had hoped it would be similar this year

I stayed hoping for a while though, initially I wasn't mad on Alexandra last year but in the final few weeks she just started to shine. I had hoped it would be similar this year

Well, I knew who I wanted to win but they left last week...

So now, I don't really care because I wouldn't buy any one of their cd's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

They should make this show like the World Cup or something, only have it every 2 or 4 years. That way they'd really have a lot of promising talent ending up in the live finals. But of course Simon won't do that because he's all about the $$$.

Well, I knew who I wanted to win but they left last week...

So now, I don't really care because I wouldn't buy any one of their cd's!

Honestly, if the twins had won this show it would have changed the x-factor forever. Next year it'd just be out and out idiots auditioning. Every single 'The Den' reject jumping up and down like a fool. If you were a singer and really really wanted to make it as a professional, would you audition for a programme that those two won?

IF that's how they want the X-Factor to go, that's fine but I think they should make it clear from the start, instead of letting talented artists waste a year on it.

deise_girl wrote: »
    Did you not watch it?? They speciaifcally said theyre not out until Christmas! :rolleyes:

Sorry!!! :)

Did I actually offend you because I didn't give them 100% attention for a moment?

Sometimes I don't actually hear what they're saying.

I'll focus hard from now on in....

Honestly, if the twins had won this show it would have changed the x-factor forever. Next year it'd just be out and out idiots auditioning. Every single 'The Den' reject jumping up and down like a fool. If you were a singer and really really wanted to make it as a professional, would you audition for a programme that those two won?

IF that's how they want the X-Factor to go, that's fine but I think they should make it clear from the start, instead of letting talented artists waste a year on it.

Isn't as if there's any find on this years show anyways.. why not sure?!

Admit it alicat! You missed them tonight :D.

Last week I knew exactly who I wanted to win!

dolliemix wrote: »
    Sorry!!! :)

Did I actually offend you because I didn't give them 100% attention for a moment?

Sometimes I don't actually hear what they're saying.

I'll focus hard from now on in....
    No sorry didnt mean for it to sound serious!!
    It was tongue in cheek :P

Isn't as if there's any find on this years show anyways.. why not sure?!

Admit it alicat! You missed them tonight :D.

Not really, I didn't watch the X-Factor for them, I was looking for people with talent. Sure it was fun to laugh at the two idiots while they were there but it went past a joke.

Absolutely delighted they're gone.

And what if we missed someone really good by letting those two in? A lot of times an act I didn't really notice that much going through the auditions will just suddenly come alive for me halfway through the live shows, they find their place, like Alexandra last year. We could have missed someone fantastic.

AND you didn't answer my question

• Advertisement

Hey Ghostbusters is on UK Gold!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement