Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

God, it's so bad that they didn't even sing live there. I don't think that any of the group songs were sung live. There's been some very clever camera trickery used and the longest you'd see a shot of the contestants was a split second. Terrible. Looked liked 1 of those German Kinder Bueno ads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

it really is a pile of dog pooh !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I didn't watch it last night,so now I'm seeing them for the first time.
    Ew Danyl. :)

Yeah same but looking through the thread looked like we missed a boring night, not the same without John and Edward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

God, it's so bad that they didn't even sing live there. I don't think that any of the group songs were sung live. There's been some very clever camera trickery used and the longest you'd see a shot of the contestants was a split second. Terrible. Looked liked 1 of those German Kinder Bueno ads!

They did the first week live and it was horrific, since then it's been mimed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Roll up Roll up.....I'm here to watch Cheryl throw a wobbler when

a) Lloyd gets kicked out

or b) he doesn't get kicked out and Simon/ Danni say their act shouldn't have gone before their act :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

He's getting stick because he is **** Cheryl!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

That_Guy wrote: »
    Ah you didn't get to witness Lloyd's version of "A meeeeelion love songs"
    You left out the laaa-der
    It just sounded weird. Oh here it is :rolleyes:

Cheryls a cheeky ... really isnt she? If Louis said that sentence to her Simon, Dermot the callers eevryone would be after him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

I just rememebered how bad Danyl sang Your Song - he ruined for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Priapus

Danni should show off that cleavage more often

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Priapus wrote: »

plastic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Simon: Stick to the black.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

She's better seen and not heard so yes +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 5th Avenue

Dannii seems to have a Jedward style quiff tonight - gone but not forgotten :D

5th Avenue wrote: »

I thought she was going for a Rhianna look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 5th Avenue

That_Guy wrote: »
    I thought she was going for a Rhianna look.

Could be - think I'm just having Jedward withdrawal symptoms :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

I noticed Louis had one last night as well on the Xtra Factor!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

deise_girl wrote: »

Cheryls a cheeky ... really isnt she? If Louis said that sentence to her Simon, Dermot the callers eevryone would be after him.

What did she say??

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I was just thinking, what's happened to the celebrity mentoring like with Robbie? They haven't done that in ages I don't think.

I know. I see them everywhere. On the face of every child. *sniff*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Priapus

I wonder were the rating down at all this week, given the boys weren't there! I did think it was a little boring without a bit of Jedward

• Advertisement

Just on a side note does anyone think that Louis will get the axe next year?? Simon and co are always having a go at him but is t for show or is hre really not liked? Coz im serious when I say if Louis leaves the show, im not watching anymore. Especially after this terrible year, if it wern't for Louis we wouldnt have had John and Edward.

I was just thinking, what's happened to the celebrity mentoring like with Robbie? They haven't done that in ages I don't think.

Cos nobody can help this lot now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

is it me or could you drive a bus between stacie's legs? She seems to have them open the whole time? They are like open constantly, think she's trying to get simon's attention?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I genuinely read that as Danyl's cleavage.
    Blinded by my dislike:pac:

lizt wrote: »
    What did she say??
    It was nothing bad really just that "Atleast I have an act still standing" or something. But for goodness sake you know it wasnt necessary she just wanted to have a go at Louis, and its not the first time. Imo she especially shows complete lack of respect towards Louis.

Just on a side note does anyone think that Louis will get the axe next year?? Simon and co are always having a go at him but is t for show or is hre really not liked? Coz im serious when I say if Louis leaves the show, im not watching anymore. Especially after this terrible year, if it wern't for Louis we wouldnt have had John and Edward.

Nah I'd say it's for show. Louis and Simon have worked together for years so they must get on in reality.

I think they're doing it for "drama". They can't really pull it off though. It's just cringeworthy to listen to and it's getting stale when they pick on the "paddy".

And the fact that he has no more acts left means for added piss taking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

One of my favourite artists in today's market, can't wait. :)

• Advertisement

Yay, some talent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement