Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Nice to see someone singing live...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Alicia Keys looks stunning :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Thats the way to do it - no miming here!!

What a performer - i love Alicia Keys

Is she there tonight - its not prerecorded like Mariah?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The talking to the audience is kind of annoying...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Alicia Keyes is fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Nice to see someone singing live...

+1. She is actually one of the better guests they've had on recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

The slagging between Louis and Simon is my favourite part.

I think its Simon's too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Never knew she sang that song :o
    She has a fab voice!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

looking and sounding great.was in vegas last week and that new york song was on everywhere in the clubs-tune!

Oh look Simon, she's walking!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

deise_girl wrote: »
    It was nothing bad really just that "Atleast I have an act still standing" or something. But for goodness sake you know it wasnt necessary she just wanted to have a go at Louis, and its not the first time. Imo she especially shows complete lack of respect towards Louis.

I think cheryl is just a bit of a knacker to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Absolutely amazing, love this girl so much, perfect vocals and such soul. You believe every word she says.

Love the song Noone :)..

She's fantastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Alicia Keys is so trying to copy Jedward with her red leather jumpsuit :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Alicia has it all....immense beauty, amazing voice, musical talent and writes her own songs! Love her!

I'm gonna miss the tension I felt when the results were just about to take place. It means absolutely nothing to me anymore.

Proof that Alicia was not miming.

Every other artist every other week had to talk through Dermot's mic.

Fair play Alicia.

I think Dermot is happy to talk to someone who isn't high/insane/from Dagenham for once :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Yowzers, seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Priapus

Just on a side note does anyone think that Louis will get the axe next year?? Simon and co are always having a go at him but is t for show or is hre really not liked? Coz im serious when I say if Louis leaves the show, im not watching anymore. Especially after this terrible year, if it wern't for Louis we wouldnt have had John and Edward.

I seriously doubt Louis will get the axe. Him and Simon are genuinely really good pals on a professional level and Simon respects Louis' music industry cope on. But I have noticed Louis getting a hard time this year. But it's cause of Jedward. Plus he has had less work to do cause of only having one act. So I think the others were jealous about that. Even moreso now that he has no acts left. They even were slagging him about this last night at the Xtra show. Louis would be a big loss.

I like Danni and hope she stays. Cheryl could get the boot and I wouldn't be upset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Priapus

dRNk SAnTA wrote: »
    I think cheryl is just a bit of a knacker to be honest.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Just on a side note does anyone think that Louis will get the axe next year??...
    Nope, not a hope. They are very good friends behind it all and both know the other plays off one another. They know for the cameras, they make a good tag team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Priapus wrote: »
    Cheryl could get the boot and I wouldn't be upset
    A bit of eye candy for the men is required! They would lose all male viewers if she went!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭jaffa20

She can sure sing. Best live performance on the x factor and she's so cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

Priapus wrote: »
    I seriously doubt Louis will get the axe. Him and Simon are genuinely really good pals on a professional level and Simon respects Louis' music industry cope on.

Yeah and if Louis goes then Simon will be the only one who has actually managed artists and had a successful career producing music. Cheryl cole and danni minogue can hardly sing themselves, nevermind have any experience actually producing pop stars.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

jaffa20 wrote: »
    She can sure sing. Best live performance on the x factor and she's so cool.
    Naaa - Queen Rocks!

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm gonna miss the tension I felt when the results were just about to take place. It means absolutely nothing to me anymore.

Proof that Alicia was not miming.

Every other artist every other week had to talk through Dermot's mic.

Fair play Alicia.

Yeah same!
    Kinda happy that I won't be having mini-heartattacks during the results though. But then again, I love being super amazingly sooooo happy when Jedward get through! :P

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... I wouldn't be suprised if Lloyd stays in. He doesn't have the x-factor at all but he refuses to budge from the show with help from his british girlies :rolleyes:.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    A bit of eye candy for the men is required! They would lose all male viewers if she went!

She's got the Fap Factor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Coz im serious when I say if Louis leaves the show, im not watching anymore. Especially after this terrible year, if it wern't for Louis we wouldnt have had John and Edward.

Simon and Louis bicker like a [gay] couple. its fun to watch. I think Louis is way safe this year. They could lose one of the girls. although I dont dislike any of the judges really.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

I think Dermot is happy to talk to someone who isn't high/insane/from Dagenham for once :p

Made me laugh :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Nope Louis won't get the boot. On one of the xtra factor episodes Simon basically said the show wouldn't be the same without Louis.

Did Simon not say that he wants to leave the X factor next year and just remain as a producer??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement