Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I'm...I'm actually enjoying this...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Really bad and is ruining the song! How is he still here?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Danyl is a gazillion times better than the other 2 lads...that was class!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

7ADD7F7DAA544AF180C80F9B5AD47071.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Gotta say I really enjoyed that last minute or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I loved that :D:D:D:D.
    Was up dancing and everything!

Danyl really impressed me just there!

Brilliant! :D:D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

jd007 wrote: »
    OMG this is torture, he's killing this!:mad::mad:

Yeah, sounded awful IMO! Didn't like that or the VT. Agree with Biggins, he seemed to be trying too hard

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

That was my second favourite performance, says alot about this years crop.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,614 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

liked Danyl's performance.

People give him too much stick - for no real reason either.

He was very good tonight - better than Olly and Stacey at the least. I didn't personally like Joe (just didn't like the song/performance) but he did sing very well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Louis had a point about the background.
    I was expecting a different song - the Earth song!!!

• Advertisement

Annoyingly, I have to admit. He is the 2nd best so far tonight...

Joe still kicks his arse though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Seriously, I'm genuinely starting to worry about my hearing :confused:

Every time I hear Danyl it registers with my ear drums as off key and out of tune.

Maybe I have some sort of intolerance to his voice......

I just wish I could hear what everyone else does :(

Dermot feck off! He keeps having a go at Louis, earlier too!
    Its actually quite rude..

deise_girl wrote: »
    Dermot feck off! He keeps having a go at Louis, earlier too!
    Its actually quite rude..

I'd do the same - Louis was an absolute jerk to him earlier in the series, if I was Dermot I would take every shot I could too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I don't like Olly either, watch at the end of the show if he gets through to the next round he sticks it to the audience with a gesture thats not very nice for the person going to watch he does it every week and even Simon had to move out of his way last week it's like he's saying f*** the lot of you. Hope Joe wins
    murpho999 wrote: »
    Don't really watch Xfactor tonight but have it on tonight.

Can someone please explain to me what the judges see in Olly that I don't?

Judges raved about his performance tonight but I didn't find it great at all, singing was ok but he really can't dance!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Oh Danyl's grown his hair back....

42931195.jpg

That was my second favourite performance, says alot about this years crop.

My favourite performance of the series (excluding any of Jedwards, of course!).

But I just love that song with a passion! So I'm biased :o.

But seriously Simon...Let's not get ahead of ourselves. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

All pretty shít with the MJ songs imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I've a sneaking suspicion Joe is going to come back after the break and blow the rest out of the water with his second song!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Is the sound in the studio so different to what we're hearing at home? Danyl just sings through his nose.......

"I feel like a better person...blah blah....." Eff off Danyl ya slimy prat

so ya can throw a mic from one hand to the other......big swinging mickey!
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    Seriously, I'm genuinely starting to worry about my hearing :confused:

Every time I hear Danyl it registers with my ear drums as off key and out of tune.

Maybe I have some sort of intolerance to his voice......

I just wish I could hear what everyone else does :(

I think i hear the same thing as you, he doesn't sound quite right but the judges think he was amazing.. maybe it's just us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

I missed Danyl's performance, but from the clip there, I didn't like it, at all. Might be just that clip

I think i hear the same thing as you, he doesn't sound quite right but the judges think he was amazing.. maybe it's just us?

nah we're definetly right! He's crap!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Me too - sounds as if it is through his nose and slightly off key.

Rayne wrote: »
    I missed Danyl's performance, but from the clip there, I didn't like it, at all. Might be just that clip

No it was all as bad as that clip, some of it even worse!

I'd do the same - Louis was an absolute jerk to him earlier in the series, if I was Dermot I would take every shot I could too.
    I assume your refering to when Louis said Dermot was "a presenter, not a judge" Correct me if im wrong but isnt Dermot just a presenter?? And Louis is the judge? I think Louis had every right to say that because as much as a presenter your not meant to pick out favourites, you can say I really liked x, or something like that but you cant mae jabs about the contestants. All year even before this whenever Louis made a point Dermot or Cheryl said something at him and its actually just rude and showing compelte lack of respect. Tbh I dont know how Louis stands it, hes in awkward place though I'd walk if I were him but if he does people will say "he just knew he wasnt wanted" and crap like that..
    At times louis speaks much more sense than the rest.

Am I the only person that really liked Danyls performance???? :confused:
    hmmm.. maybe I just like that song too much so..

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Its sad cos I'd love to be able to enjoy his performances like everyone else seems to. The only reason I don't like his is cos of his voice.

I want Joe to win! But that's a bad sign, the people I want to win never do (except Leona)

• Advertisement

I assume your refering to when Louis said Dermot was "a presenter, not a judge" Correct me if im wrong but isnt Dermot just a presenter?? And Louis is the judge? I think Louis had every right to say that because as much as a presenter your not meant to pick out favourites, you can say I really liked x, or something like that but you cant mae jabs about the contestants. All year even before this whenever Louis made a point Dermot or Cheryl said something at him and its actually just rude and showing compelte lack of respect. Tbh I dont know how Louis stands it, hes in awkward place though I'd walk if I were him but if he does people will say "he just knew he wasnt wanted" and crap like that..
    At times louis speaks much more sense than the rest.

Oh right - cause speaking facts is never rude?

Also, Louis is a hypocrite, so he deserves what he gets. Bitched and moaned about Jamie not singing a moving song (it WAS a movie song) and he has Jedward doing a Vanilla Ice song in George Michael week. Double hypocritical standards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement