Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

deise_girl wrote: »
    I assume your refering to when Louis said Dermot was "a presenter, not a judge" Correct me if im wrong but isnt Dermot just a presenter?? And Louis is the judge? I think Louis had every right to say that because as much as a presenter your not meant to pick out favourites, you can say I really liked x, or something like that but you cant mae jabs about the contestants. All year even before this whenever Louis made a point Dermot or Cheryl said something at him and its actually just rude and showing compelte lack of respect. Tbh I dont know how Louis stands it, hes in awkward place though I'd walk if I were him but if he does people will say "he just knew he wasnt wanted" and crap like that..
    At times louis speaks much more sense than the rest.

Yep, agreed.

Dermot has really gotten out of his hired box, job description and has gotten TOO intrusive in the whole process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Beatles song no?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I hate Ollys dance moves.

I hope he goes this week. He just doesnt do it for me !

Edit: Just noticed he is singing a horrible mix of a Beatles classic! ewwww!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Vocally, I think it's good for Olly, but not enjoying it as mush as his previous performances!

JEASUS, he's having an epileptic fit!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

This just looks comical, he's over doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

A bit OTT from Olly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

normally like Olly but this is crap. Wish he would give up that stupid body popping, it makes him look like a right tit.

Justin Timberlake wannabeeee!

At least better than the first song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

who told this guy he can dance?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Overkill with the "dancing" Ollie - tone it down a tad lad...

John Lennon is turning in his grave :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

WTF is up with Olly's dance moves?? Its like he has rickets!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Found this on another forum. This is EXACTLY why I dislike Danyl.
    I keep saying, he makes me feel really uncomfortable. Watching him tonight, it's his body language, it's totally out of synch with how he is portraying himself. I suspect he's as fake as a two bob bit.

His singing is awful, very nasal, very histrionic, he bawls out those long notes but really, he's not changed or developed once inch since his audition. He seems to think he's above everybody, including Simon, and refuses to follow the song choices, unlike the other contestants who know that's part of the challenge

Every now and then his control slips and I see a very over - confident guy who will stamp on anyone in order to achieve his ambition.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Olly does not dance half as well as he seems to think he does/the judges tell him he does.

Epileptic Fit much?

Think he could be in trouble!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

My favourite performance of the series (excluding any of Jedwards, of course!).

But I just love that song with a passion! So I'm biased :o.
    Joe "where do broken hearts go"
    /reply

But I think Danyl is an alright singer, some songs are okay even if he sings the same thing each week... I think whats going to work in his favour is that the over hype happend so early. Then the 'hateing' started quite early too but at this stage poeple are forgetting about it all and starting to like him. This is whats happening to Ollie. Around the middle-start of the live shows there was a load of hype but now the annoyance is starting.

Anyway I cant wait to see who goes tomorrow :D

Aaa simon fcuk off - its getting sickening!
    - correction - GOT sickening a long time ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Yeah Dermots really annoying me this season,but that might have something to do with how irritating he was on Never Mind The Buzzcocks.

I think Ollys a goner. I hope Danyl dances for his next song,I loved his fast song last week. Stacey was awful!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭mayoireland

danyl has to go this week and joe to win

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

deise_girl wrote: »
    Joe "where do broken hearts go"
    /reply

But I think Danyl is an alright singer, some songs are okay even if he sings the same thing each week... I think whats going to work in his favour is that the over hype happend so early. Then the 'hateing' started quite early too but at this stage poeple are forgetting about it all and starting to like him. This is whats happening to Ollie. Around the middle-start of the live shows there was a load of hype but now the annoyance is starting.

Anyway I cant wait to see who goes tomorrow :D

I hope Olly goes!

Oh yea, you caught me there. So its my 2nd favourite performance (excluding jedwards!). :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Seriously lads.

I am seriously considering flicking over to Dave.

I am bored to tears here :(

Edward Scissorhands music? Just need Winona Ryder dancing in the snow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

hilda isnt as funny as she thinks. She should go.

Edward Scissorhands soundtrack in the background?!:confused:

Seriously lads.

Very boring semi final!

Seriously lads.

Oooh, whats on Dave?

Shag it. I'm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

whats with the bum fluff on Joe's top lip

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Oh right - cause speaking facts is never rude?

Also, Louis is a hypocrite, so he deserves what he gets. Bitched and moaned about Jamie not singing a moving song (it WAS a movie song) and he has Jedward doing a Vanilla Ice song in George Michael week. Double hypocritical standards.
    George Michael/Wham week John and Edward sung Im your man/Wham rap.

That one time louis did make a mess of himself, but in fairness each week Jamie was pushing the rules (his U2 song was not rock)

• Advertisement

Joes second sounds like something you'd hear as a Disney soundtrack!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement