Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

And There has been stories about Danyl upsetting nearly every other contestant... smoke and fire! Loved his first audition has been going downhill since. Joe should win!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

deise_girl wrote: »
    Lads who do yee want to win? Im really in a pickle.
    Dont mind Joe to win- Do not want Cheryl to win
    Don't want Olly to win - Dont mind Simon winning
    Dont want Stacey to win, Dont want Dannii winning.

Tbf Danyl wasnt half bad there, better than Olly

Joe will win it.

I personally don't like him - find him boring on stage but he is clearly the best singer there. He beats Stacey hands down cause she is boring on stage too, and Olly has been poor over the last two weeks. I thought he started the lives shows very well, but he has unimproved over the last couple of weeks. His performances aren't enough to over throw joe imo.

Joe a heavy favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Why the hell does Simon like this chap so much??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Lucy deserved to be in the final :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Pah - like that matters. He has a big mouth and an annoying tongue, and he seems overly confident based on the few minutes of him on tv each week.

More than enough reason to hate him and abuse him
    Just out of curiosity, were you a Jedward fan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

jaffa20 wrote: »
    The 3 nicest of them all in the final :)

Notice how none of them came out when Danyl was singing his final song. They normally do to shake hands/hug etc. There was obviously tensions there and now they seem happy.

Like me:)

No, they had to line out behind the big screen so they could come out when they were announcing the final 3 after danyls performance..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Mr.S wrote: »
    Hardly makes a difference which judge wins...

Yes it does to me. Because if Cheryl wins again she's going to be super smug and one million times more annoying than she already is. She'll be claiming that she has an unbeaten record etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

At least Danyl had a personality. Joe is as dry as a slice of toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

So glad Danyl's gone. Babysitting atm, the child I'm looking after thought there was something wrong when I was jumping up and down for Joe.

to backtrack slightly- did Dermot forget to interview Janet Jackson? She was standing there and then just ran off stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The minute I heard that Danyl was gone I thought "LOL I have to get on boards, I bet Biggins is throwing some kind of parade tomorrow"

:pac:

Good riddance to the gobby fecker!

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, were you a Jedward fan?

Nope - I didn't think they were good enough singers. I did have them on my list to go through on some of the weeks cause i though their stage performance was enough to put them through when other, such as Lloyd, had sang poorly and looked crap on stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭gerry28

Olly can't do his silly dancing on the radio - he is a weak singer to and i'm not sure what the studio could do to inprove it.

Danyl would sound much better as a recording artist and people wouldn't have had to look at his big throat either.

Joe to win now i hope.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

phasers wrote: »
    The minute I heard that Danyl was gone I thought "LOL I have to get on boards, I bet Biggins is throwing some kind of parade tomorrow"

:pac:

Good riddance to the gobby fecker!

Started all ready!!!

YEEE HAAAA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

You're sure showing him - tuning into his show every week and hoping someone else signs to his label and makes him a crap load of money.

Simon sure is the loser in all of this.

I doubt who they sign this year will be another Leona. General opinion seems to be the winner will be another Leon. So there won't be a return on his investment.

I watched for Jedward and tonight in the hopes of seeing Danyl be booted off. I'll be buying RATM single next week in the hopes that it goes to number 1 instead of X Factor.

I have no interest in pop music at all. Just waiting for the day for Cowell to fall flat on his botoxed smug face.

thermo66 wrote: »
    Dont mind Joe to win- Do not want Cheryl to win
    Don't mind Olly to win - Dont mind Simon winning
    Dont mind Stacey to win, Dont mind Dannii winning.

:confused::confused::confused:

Dont mind Joe winning - Don't want Cheryl to win
    Don't mind Olly Winning - Don't mind Simon winning
    Don't want Stacey to win - Don't mind Danni winning

So I guess its Olly-Simon for me!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Poor Stacy had a tooth infection - ouch!!

And in fairness, no one said anything about it till now, not looking for pity votes!

lol at the 75 year old telling Simon he looked better in a tshirt and telling Louis he should be in Grumpy Old Men!

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    ...I'll be buying RATM single next week in the hopes that it goes to number 1 instead of X Factor...

Me too. I wonder will that get a mention or they be asked about it! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Not a bad suggestion by that caller there, it's getting ridiculous the amount of times Louis has gotten the groups. :pac:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Biggins wrote: »
    Me too. I wonder will that get a mention or they be asked about it! :pac:

And give it more attention - doubtful!!!

A caller looking for a performance from Jedward - Ice Ice baby on next week's show!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

That's a good idea , let Jedward come back next week it would cheer every body up :)

• Advertisement

oooh - Jedward will be back next week judging by Simon's smile

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Poor Stacy had a tooth infection - ouch!!

And in fairness, no one said anything about it till now, not looking for pity votes!

Danii said it last night after Louis said the song wasn't right for her.

Jedward performing next week would be amazing!!

Ouch "Simon, you're occupation is to play with peoples lives"

Ooo thats told Shona!

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    I doubt who they sign this year will be another Leona. General opinion seems to be the winner will be another Leon. So there won't be a return on his investment.

I watched for Jedward and tonight in the hopes of seeing Danyl be booted off. I'll be buying RATM single next week in the hopes that it goes to number 1 instead of X Factor.

I have no interest in pop music at all. Just waiting for the day for Cowell to fall flat on his botoxed smug face.

You think they won't have made their money back based on ticket sales, advertising and voting?

You think they actually take a chance on this show being a loss maker?

Simone won't fall flat on his face while people still watch the show (regardless of the reason)

LOL - you think someone who made over €70million euro last year is likely to fall flat on his face anytime soon?

de Farreller :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Thank god he's gone, the OH had to come in to tell me I was nuts when I started giving out to Danyl in the group song, that f-ing mike throwing was bloody annoying.

SO So so chuffed he's finally gone, now we just have to hope Lovely Joe doesn't win.

Duets for next week?

Chas and Dave and The Proclaimers!
    Exciting stuff. LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I read that Robbie Williams wants to come back on at the final next week and do a duet with Olly.

• Advertisement

I think it would be reeeeeally bad for x factor for anyone but Joe to win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement