Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Maybe it's just me, but that short girl out of Miss Frank annoyies the s*** out of me. The one who wears the horrible Amy Winehouse eyeliner thing sometimes.

I get the impression she's just out for herself and doesn't give a f*** about the other two. I get the feeling that anytime they perform she does her best to stand out and have everyone look at her.

But maybe it's just me. Not really sure what I think of their singing, but she definitely seems like she loves the attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

EVERYONE on Xfactor loves the attention though!

Aye true, but she just bugs the life out of me. I just find the way she dances and everything to be very annoying :)

Lucie Jones though... Hot as hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Lucie Jones is pure sex. Looked way better though before Mannii Minogue destroyed her

She looked great tonight. I swear, I have to bite my fist anytime I see her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Wahoo... John and Edward through to week 2... Hope they win...
    Rachael should've gone tonight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 samilou

That girl with the weird eyes in Miss Frank is soooooooooooo annoying!!! she dances very weird to and is out for herself...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Johnny and Eddy boy FTW!!
    Lol having a little moemnt there. And Joe and llyod to be in the final :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

Think John and Edward getting the dustin the turkey vote across the water.

People just having a laugh at Simon Cowell's expense.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

G'wan the Llyod! so cute.

Kandi rains outfits annoyed me so much it made me dislike them looked awful...and their make-up always made them look like they had dirty faces grrrr.glad their gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Any key? wrote: »
    G'wan the Llyod! so cute.

Kandi rains outfits annoyed me so much it made me dislike them looked awful...and their make-up always made them look like they had dirty faces grrrr.glad their gone.

lloyd looks full of himself especially when hes singing or maybe thats just me and my way of thinking??

Yea, especially the blondies outfit. I did not like it!!

John and edward have this weird cuteness to them when they arent talking. Wish they were my friends, they seem so cool :cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Result show was a bit of a joke tonight! There is no way Rachael deserved to be in the bottom 2. Its gonna be pretty hilarious watching John and Edward attempt diva week. I predict a train wreck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Diva week? In other words these theme nights are being strategically chosen so Danyl can keep doing the big performances.:rolleyes:

I thought it was interesting how they tried to play down the Danni comment and make out that Danyl wasn't upset. I guess Simon and co must have been watching Strictly Come Dancing as he looked pretty upset to me. Even Sinitta commented on it backstage during the Xtra Factor show.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rusty999

And also, Robbie was clearly strung out, so disappointed aswell, read an interview during the week where he was saying he was making a clean break and was off drugs for good this time... Sad stuff if he's back on the pills already.quote

I thouight it was just me who noticed that--his eyeballs were like black golfballs ---wow!!
    Gotta love him though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Racheal saved herself with that song last night, they always do pick a better song, than what the judges give them to sing. I didnt think she done well on saturday night and did deserve to be in bottom two!
    loved the face on simon when the twins name was called!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I can't belive the twins got through. I can't stand them!

And I'm gutted Kandy Rain got the boot, they were really good and very easy on the eye. I liked their style. They were really not given a fair shot at the competition, I agree with Simon for once!

And if it was up to me I'd a picked them over Rachel. Rachel's first song Let me entertain you was rubbish I thought. She was doin a lot of shouting and her voice was shaky in parts. The second song she was ok, but still a bit shaky, prob cos she was upset at being in the final two. What a blow to her ego.

Yeah that girl with the black make up triangles on the side of her face is realllllllly annoying.

Joe is such a little sweetheart. I enjoyed his performance. Lucy too and Stacy are great singers.

The afro man is just soooooooo annoying too. I can't listen to him, all I see is his hair. I am soooo over him already. Yawn!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭JessieJames

Racheal defo didn't deserve bottom two:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I think John and Edward should have gone.

Who in their right minds is voting for them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Power-surge

rsta wrote: »

Theres a lot of Irish in Britain who could be keeping them in, others might feel sorry for them! I hope Lucie wins it, brilliant singer and extremely good looking ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

rsta wrote: »

People do it just to annoy Simon. Remember the Scottish brothers two years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Journey South was that the brothers? They were quite good and definitely talented compared to the brothers Grim.

Rachel did not sing well tho is talented so I could understand her being in the bottom two. My other half is gutted Kandy Rain are gone! LOL!

I loved Danyl's performance. I don't care if he like men, women or sheep so long as he sings like that all the time I'm a fan. It's a talent comp, not a personality. I like Stacey, Lucie, Joe and Ms Frank too. Not a fan of Ricky and hopefully he'll be next to go if not the brothers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I think its the McDonald Bros that were in Louis's group

The twat twins cant sing and are unlikeable

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

You don't just have to be a good singer for the X Factor, okay maybe to win. But I think people should stop taking it so seriously only Leona ever became very famous off it. Shayne Ward and Leon Jackson for a little while and we'll see how long Alexandra lasts.

People who are rememberd and are liked(or fanceyd) always get semi far. It was debateable last year how good Eoghan Quigg was but he had alot of the female vote, which brought him to the final.
    It's survival of the fittest. Open to interpuatation.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

gscully wrote: »
    People do it just to annoy Simon. Remember the Scottish brothers two years ago?

Didn't that happen with the brother & sister group Same Difference - not many people could stand them, I remember them being booed on stage, and Simon not liking them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

deise_girl wrote: »
    You don't just have to be a good singer for the X Factor, okay maybe to win. But I think people should stop taking it so seriously only Leona ever became very famous off it. Shayne Ward and Leon Jackson for a little while and we'll see how long Alexandra lasts.

People who are rememberd and are liked(or fanceyd) always get semi far. It was debateable last year how good Eoghan Quigg was but he had alot of the female vote, which brought him to the final.
    It's survival of the fittest. Open to interpuatation.

And look where he is now, one critic panned his album as the worst in pop history.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Didn't that happen with the brother & sister group Same Difference - not many people could stand them, I remember them being booed on stage, and Simon not liking them
    Simon was their mentor wasn't he? He was always saying how great they were and Louis hated them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

deise_girl wrote: »

You don't just have to be a good singer for the X Factor, okay maybe to win. It's survival of the fittest. Open to interpuatation.

I thought Austin was an amazing singer last year but he left quickly because he wasn't really popular : (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

their is some great acts this year it would be hard to pick a winner yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

phasers wrote: »
    Simon was their mentor wasn't he? He was always saying how great they were and Louis hated them

Yeah, you're right - other way around!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement