Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah, Joe to win. She pretends she's half witted. Olly's suggestive dancing and finger movements turn my stomach. Joe's a sweet little lad and a great singer.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Biggins wrote: »
    So Joe to win tomorrow night then.
    and fast tracked to the Westend....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

She should sing instead of talk because you couldn't understand what she is saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

There's nothing to look forward to tomorrow night, Joe is certain to win. He will definitely win, no competition. Also remember that Olly was in the bottom 2 a few weeks ago, It would be very unusual for any contestant to win after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Fair play to Stacey she handled it really well. Ollie getting through is an absolute joke, I hope he twists his ankles and can't stand up on stage tomorow the miserable sack of sh1t.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Public vote. What you gonna do?

I can call them a bunch of ****ing clowns, other than that, I can do nothing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Joe really is tiny, would you look at that.. never really noticed until tonight. Don't particularly mind who wins now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I think it went

Round 1.Olly
    Round 2.Stacey
    Round 3.Joe (although Olly was good, it was just no Come Together :( )

it was anybody's game!

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I can call them a bunch of ****ing clowns, other than that, I can do nothing. :)

British clowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

SlickRic wrote: »

she's as bland as anything, personality off-stage aside, and doesn't deserve to win this.

I'd say the exact same about Joe. Olly is the only one with a bit of charisma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

ugh didn't hate olly until now. he better not win this or I am deffo hoping on to the Rage Against the Machine Bandwagon.....in fact I'll by 10 of them if he wins.....

booooo i miss stacey already :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 journo gal

Aw ball sack. Stacey was by far the best singer tonight. What a sucky finale.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

mariaf24 wrote: »
    There's nothing to look forward to tomorrow night, Joe is certain to win. He will definitely win, no competition. Also remember that Olly was in the bottom 2 a few weeks ago, It would be very unusual for any contestant to win after that.

As far as I remember, no contestant has ever won the XFactor after being in the bottom two, weren't they saying that last week.

Gonna have to wait a bit for the Xtra Factor - Glee is coming on TV3!

That Stacey Salmon is a sack of bullsh't. No personality at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Time for GLEE!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jaffa20 wrote: »
    She has by far the best night tonight and olly his worst and yet he gets through. I wouldn't be suprised if olly wins now. A joke!

i think she suffers from not having any stage pressence or entertaining performance. she has a great voice, but is boring on the stage. Joe is the same; but he has the cheese eyes going for him.

I reckon Joe will win this, he is a far better singer than Olly - Olly's dancing and 'fun factor' won't be enough to put him over the top imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Time for Glee now guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Deise, fancy entering next year with me? We can be called "jane and Edwina"

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

joe to win now.
    olly is startin to wreck my head
    and for those of you slaggin stacey off, you try getting up on stage in front of 2,000 people and millions watching at home. she was an amazing singer and a lovely girl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Ginny wrote: »
    and fast tracked to the Westend....

or the cruise ships!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

So Glee or Comedy awards?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Roro4Brit wrote: »
    ugh didn't hate olly until now. he better not win this or I am deffo hoping on to the Rage Against the Machine Bandwagon.....in fact I'll by 10 of them if he wins.....

booooo i miss stacey already :(

I was reading through the site, I'm pretty sure they were saying only to buy one or two at a time, otherwise there is some investigation?? And the number won't count?

I miss her too!! Joe to win now!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

It really should be John and Edward in the final.

Even the amount of people posting on the thread has gone down since they left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

As far as I remember, no contestant has ever won the XFactor after being in the bottom two, weren't they saying that last week.

Gonna have to wait a bit for the Xtra Factor - Glee is coming on TV3!

With that said...this year of Xfactor has NOT been normal.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

phasers wrote: »
    Deise, fancy entering next year with me? We can be called "jane and Edwina"
    :pac:
    Why not?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

OMG Jedward are presenting their top 20 reality moments or whatever on Smash Hits at 10.30. I'm so on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Guys, what's Glee? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Nothing to do with X Factor :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Um, press "i" or perhaps use Google, you are on the internet you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Something like an adult version of High School Musical I think.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement