Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Guys, what's Glee? :eek:

Taking pleasure at others misfortune.

Its GREAT!!!!!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Rb wrote: »
    Um, press "i" or perhaps use Google, you are on the internet you know.
    Fwiw, if Ollie wins the Xfactor I'll be Killing in the Name of Simon Cowell.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Glad Olly is through, at least he has charisma. Stacey is not a great singer and has no stage personality. Also a very bad speaker, you really couldnt listen to many of her interviews.

I really like Olly, hope he wins. Joe looks the favourite though. And does anyone else think Cheryl has the hots for Joe??:D Always blowing kisses and she kept saying he was gorgeous..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That red haired girl was in Ugly betty, but she didn't have that ass nose then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

deise_girl wrote: »
    It really should be John and Edward in the final.

Even the amount of people posting on the thread has gone down since they left :(

If those pairs of idiots were in the final, they would be an embarrasement to the country, and would really make us question The X Factor as a "Singing" competition

Even the amount of people posting on the thread has gone down since they left :(
    Yep we really want to see two talentless teens making a fool out of themselves. Forget your man crushes and come back to reality...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

leesmom wrote: »
    joe to win now.
    olly is startin to wreck my head
    and for those of you slaggin stacey off, you try getting up on stage in front of 2,000 people and millions watching at home. she was an amazing singer and a lovely girl

oh c'mon - if you put yourself out there people will give their opinions. You've just posted that Ollie is startin to wreck your head....for instance! Stacey is a great singer but I didn't think she was a lovely girl. Her lack of depth annoyed me. Throughout the whole competition I didn't see her say one thing that was intelligent or articulate...over 12 weeks - That wreck my head!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Rb wrote: »
    Um, press "i" or perhaps use Google, you are on the internet you know.

My god i hate when people like you answer a question without actually answering the question. I hate it like i hate cheryl's fake shaky voice (tears would destroy makeup)

See how i kept the x factor going there.

Bu bye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

DB10 wrote: »
    Yep we really want to see two talentless teens making a fool out of themselves. Forget your man crushes and come back to reality...:rolleyes:

Man crushes? Lol wut?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,242 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

And does anyone else think Cheryl has the hots for Joe??:D Always blowing kisses and she kept saying he was gorgeous..

not a chance.

it's called 'Little Brother Syndrome'.

i'm not even convinced he even particularly does her.

the fact he could put his face on her breast when waiting for the results either takes some nerve, or he is innocent beyond belief, or gay.

take your pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pudzianowski

Stacey's biggest mistake was not choosing Jedward to do her duet song with. Ghostbuster's should have been the song, all of them wearing the silver outfits.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

nicegirl wrote: »
    If those pairs of idiots were in the final, they would be an embarrasement to the country, and would really make us question The X Factor as a "Singing" competition

Get over it. Those arguments were weeks ago. Read back over the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Two words - Not true :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Ann22 wrote: »
    Something like an adult version of High School Musical I think.:)

*sigh*

Adult theme based around a school song group.
    Makes HSM films look like childish crap more so.
    Gay, infidelity, sex, bullying, fake pregnancies, issues
    and others to say the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NiamhDunk

And does anyone else think Cheryl has the hots for Joe??:D Always blowing kisses and she kept saying he was gorgeous..

haha, cheryl might have her eyes on joe but id say had his eyes on george michael tonight. joe is gay like!!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pudzianowski

SlickRic wrote: »
    not a chance.

it's called 'Little Brother Syndrome'.

i'm not even convinced he even particularly does her.

the fact he could put his face on her breast when waiting for the results either takes some nerve, or he is innocent beyond belief, or gay.

take your pick.

Gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

NiamhDunk wrote: »
    haha, cheryl might have her eyes on joe but id say had his eyes on george michael tonight. joe is gay like!!
    Munster is gay, like.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Joe will win tomorrow. Olly is ****ing ****.

No no no! It was Lovely Lloyd that Cheryl had a thing for.

*You're becoming a man in front of me eyes* Yea, cos you deflowered him backstage.. probably.

I can't watch Glee, the in (out)-laws are watching Alien. wtf?

• Advertisement

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Get over it. Those arguments were weeks ago. Read back over the thread.
    :rolleyes:

I think it's you and your little jedward fan club that need to "get over it".

What would I get over exactly? I wasnt bothered two teens that couldnt sing got voted out of a singing competition.

Maybe some of you teenage girls should go back to day dreaming about jedward having some talent and not the muppets they actually are.

Maybe some of you teenage girls should go back to day dreaming about jedward having some talent and not the muppets they actually are.

That's a very stereotypical and presumptuous statement you made right there.

Ageism isn't cool,man. Get with the programme.

Also, lolz.

What would I get over exactly? I wasnt bothered two teens that couldnt sing got voted out of a singing competition.

Agree with ya DB10 :) Those pair need to go back to school, and learn a few things...

They couldn't sing?! :eek:

3 weeks ago called. They want their news back.

I'm 25 btw.

Yea, they're the muppets :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Why are they idiots?
    X Factor doesnt define it to singing alone. Judges say you have it all, you have the X Factor implying the X isnt just singing.
    Embarrass tthe country?? What worse could the two of them do then what our government has done?
    They're not talentless and man crushes, no seriously no...

Don't bother Deise_girl. They're just trolls. We made our case for Jedward and put up with all the bashing weeks ago. They can read back if they wany opinions.

Is Glee any good? Is Xtra Factor on later?

Why are they idiots?
    X Factor doesnt define it to singing alone. Judges say you have it all, you have the X Factor implying the X isnt just singing.
    Embarrass tthe country?? What worse could the two of them do then what our government has done?

They're not talentless and man crushes, no seriously no...

They couldn't sing, and didn't have a brain cell between them. They were "Entertaining" because there stage show was better than them!

Joe to win :)

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Don't bother Deise_girl. They're just trolls. We made our case for Jedward and put up with all the bashing weeks ago. They can read back if they wany opinions.

Is Glee any good? Is Xtra Factor on later?

I'm so tempted to go to town on the latest post. Damn my lack of self control :(

On the Xtra Factor, there's a panel of viewers and about half of 'em want Olly to win. Which I found kind of shocking.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

:)

Glee seems quite bad :/ But im only half watching.

Xtra Factor at half 10. I hope its better than last weeks.

EDIT: This speaks for itself http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/1204/1224260043913.html Oh and their modelling for many places like burberry and being part of the Irish tourism advertising, presenting a show at half 10 etc... Now I think this argument is over

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement