Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Shocking a good singer with charisma could win a singing competition.

Jedward should win of course...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

DB10 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

I think it's you and your little jedward fan club that need to "get over it".

What would I get over exactly? I wasnt bothered two teens that couldnt sing got voted out of a singing competition.

Maybe some of you teenage girls should go back to day dreaming about jedward having some talent and not the muppets they actually are.
    Stop going on about it then. Simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 cleveroli

Christ does anyone actually listen when these guys are singing?? Olly is crap - Stacey not bad - joe good - Olly was the only one that had to have a backing show on BOTH songs to distract from his voice. No way does he deserve to win - and yet again he ran off the stage without saying anything to the other 2 yet when joe got through he hugged stacey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

:rolleyes:

I think it's you and your little jedward fan club that need to "get over it".

What would I get over exactly? I wasnt bothered two teens that couldnt sing got voted out of a singing competition.

Maybe some of you teenage girls should go back to day dreaming about jedward having some talent and not the muppets they actually are.

I haven't been a teenager for nearly twenty years now!! And I don't daydream about Jedward......I just liked the way they didn't take themselves as seriously as a lot of people on these shows do and just went out, gave it loads and enjoyed themselves.

I miss that element on the show since they were voted out

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Not watching so Im not sure but someone posted on another site saying "Holly said that John and Edward will be presenting after the break"

*Fingers crossed* :D

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Not watching so Im not sure but someone posted on another site saying "Holly said that John and Edward will be presenting after the break"

*Fingers crossed* :D

oh but I'll have to wait an extra hour....how exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pudzianowski

cleveroli wrote: »

Christ does anyone actually listen when these guys are singing?? Olly is crap - Stacey not bad - joe good - Olly was the only one that had to have a backing show on BOTH songs to distract from his voice. No way does he deserve to win - and yet again he ran off the stage without saying anything to the other 2 yet when joe got through he hugged stacey.

Agreed. Olly's duet was desperate, the dancing etc. gets him away with murder. Stacey is okay, Joe is good, but you wouldn't exactly race out to buy tickets to see him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Wait until you see Jedward on the Xtra Factor! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wait until you see Jedward on the Xtra Factor! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    What do they say? Are they on long? What are they wearing? Are all the final 12 there??

Err not that I really care or anything.. you know, just nice to see them :o:o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Holly you're so insensitive , Stacy is standing right there....
    And your dress looks weird on you.

• Advertisement

lol at Holly saying Joe was all tucked into Cheryls "arm"!

Ginny wrote: »
    Holly you're so insensitive , Stacy is standing right there....

What did she say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

What do they say? Are they on long? What are they wearing? Are all the final 12 there??

Err not that I really care or anything.. you know, just nice to see them :o:o

They ask people on the street who they want to win,and are generally hilarious:D
    Also,they're on Smash Hits introducing their favourite reality stars,and it is hilarious ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

When you think about it, Stacey didn't even get into the final really. Well, when I think about it makes sense... :P

dolliemix wrote: »
    What did she say?
    She was going on about the finalist and how great it was to get through while the 3 were lined up.

They ask people on the street who they want to win,and are generally hilarious:D
    Also,they're on Smash Hits introducing their favourite reality stars,and it is hilarious ;)
    Cant wait!!

I have it sky+ :)
    But it will also be replayed on 4muisc at 15:45 tomorrow :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

lolz Joe has a girlie laugh. :p

Lmao at Joe falling and then cursing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

Cant wait!!

I have it sky+ :)
    But it will also be replayed on 4muisc at 15:45 tomorrow :P

Enjoy them Deise_girl, they cant sing but they are fun I have to say :)

Dammit Dermot you are supposed to be a presenter, and unbiased.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Any key?

Ginny wrote: »
    Dammit Dermot you are supposed to be a presenter, and unbiased.

Sorry but Dermot = Boringtown

I'm disappointed Stacey was voted off! She gave 3 absolutely brilliant performances tonight (she sung her socks off as Cheryl would say)and was miles better than Ollie, She was even on par with Joe, who I usually think is the best!
    Anyway Joe to win! Also hope I don't have to listen to Jedward's annoying voices tonight!

John and Edward :D

Santa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Did anyone else think Danni looked pregnant tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

best thing about tonight GLEE \0/.... so my new thing to watch

go Olly :)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Glee was good - can't wait for the next episode!!!

lol at Joe falling over in his room, thought J&E doing the interviews was really good!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Loved Glee!

Also I think next year they should just have Louis and Simon as judges, that would be hilarious :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Johner wrote: »
    Joe will win tomorrow. Olly is ****ing ****.

Olly is singing good??:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,242 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

danyl was the only one who potentially had it all.

but he ruined it all with his reported arrogance.

and the judges ruined it all by their vendetta against him at the start, telling him his performances were too cocky.

never approached being the same man again until the week he left, where his performance of 'Man In The Mirror' was wonderful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement