Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I hate the sweaty head on this big-smelly-poo-bag.

Does he ever wear a top that isn't v-cut? I'm fúcking sick of seeing his manky chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Happy Monday

Cheryl has got 1 decent singer and I think she knows it.

Simon has 2 and Dannii 2 - 5 decent acts!

John and Edward are appealing as a madcap freak show and I think it'll work for a few weeks more.

Now can Simon tell me where I can get a life! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

This IS a singing competition, so they shouldn't be there. May be they should try Britains got Talent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

I feel soory for rikki he was obviously given a terrible song against his will.
    I think the public will always unfortunately support team cheryl though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

My dad thinks John and Edward look very alike ahahahahaha. Hes obviously never heard of identical twins :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Lucie's version pisses all over this.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I hate the sweaty head on this cúnt

Does he ever wear a top that isn't v-cut? I'm fúcking sick of seeing his manky chest.

He's going for the Simon Cowell look;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

its not terrible, am shocked...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

i think this song needs a less harsh voice than Jamie's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Harpie

Shít

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Me thinks Jamie should stick to his Kings of Leon covers down the local.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

lolli wrote: »
    My dad thinks John and Edward look very alike ahahahahaha. Hes obviously never heard of identical twins :D
    Lmao My dad just said right now Jamie should get a haircut :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Lucie's version pisses all over this.

I was just gonna say that! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

I cannot stand jamie anyway but i find it very hard to believe that he would agree to singing this vomit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

kleefarr wrote: »

This IS a singing competition, so they shouldn't be there. May be they should try Britains got Talent?

And sing infront of the queen? :rolleyes:
    now that would be funny and Simon would still have to deal with them cause he's a judge.
    Not liking Jamie much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bumbletumble

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I hate the sweaty head on this cúnt

I couldnt agree more...give him one of Ollie's polo t-shirts and button it up to the adams apple

I didnt think that was that great!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

This guy thinks he's Lenny Kravitz, good performance mind. That ricki guy is a little cretin.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,869 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can we ease up on the bad language please?

There's a reason we have a swear filter.. next one who tries to bypass it is earning a banning (this means you, The Rigger! ;)).

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

I really think Lucie should have sung this song again. She did an amazing version at Bootcamp and I really wanted to hear her do the song fully :(

Plus, she's wet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭Mialin

i miss louis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

can't wait for Staci's performance!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,869 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mialin wrote: »
    i miss louis
    I agree..

You'd miss his constant blinking and stupid looking grin after each performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I miss louis to :(

Anyone see the ad for a Sunday paper - see what Kandy Rain really think about Danni??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Simon's really beginning to annoy me:mad:. If he was in someone else's category he wouldn't be raving about them being 'fantastic':rolleyes:.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Anyone see the ad for a Sunday paper - see what Kandy Rain really think about Danni??

i heard they rang Louis in tears saying that Danyl was bullying, them telling them they were crap

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Rikki....for the love of god Cheryl, what the Hell were you thinking ...AGAIN?!!
    SOmeone should have told Rikki that the "RESPECT" part is the big part of the song, I could barely hear it :mad:

Lloyd (forgot about him, funny that) Not as much of a disaster as it should have been, but it was just completey wrong. He got around fecking up Bleeding in Love but singing a completely different song.

Jamie, LOVED. IT! It was great to see the softer side to him, and he does have the voie for it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bumbletumble

Mialin wrote: »
    i miss louis

Coludnt agree more...goes to show what the show would be like with out him!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

kleefarr wrote: »

eh, they may fail to qualify for Britians got Talent, for the obvious reason - they are Irish (and have no talent)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Aidric wrote: »
    This guy thinks he's Lenny Kravitz, good performance mind. That ricki guy is a little cretin.

I think Ricki's desperation is a little creepy. He only got into the compettion out of sympathy.

Jamie's cliched sincerity is annoying: Hand on heart, *I want it so bad* staring at the camera, sad face/head down after a deep song. Whatever. :rolleyes:
    Hmm. Fake sincerity... How ironic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement