Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Mialin wrote: »
    i miss louis
    A woman I work with's sister met him a few weeks ago, he chatted to them, totally down to earth nice man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Harpie

Love Stacey.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Stacie cracks me up every week.

She just mentioned Celine Dion - i'm surprised that no-one sang any of her songs this week

• Registered Users Posts: 43,869 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yayy... Stacie!

I can't wait to hear her absolute abuse of the English language, and the room's average IQ is gonna drop a couple of hundred points.

Ohh.. I AM a bitch!

PS - I think I'm in the minority that I don't like this girl at all...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Anyone see the ad for a Sunday paper - see what Kandy Rain really think about Danni??

Yeah it said "Danyl". Louis has said he's a bully. Article here.
    DigitalSpy wrote:
    Louis Walsh has claimed that X Factor hopeful Danyl Johnson made fellow contestants Kandy Rain cry.

The judge alleged that Johnson told the four women that they have no chance of winning the competition.

"Kandy Rain rang me crying," Walsh told the News of the World. "Danyl was slagging them off telling them they were never going to win.

"He really bullied them. Danyl is vile. He's everything I don't like."

Walsh described the teacher as "arrogant" and "over-confident" and added: "My girls have more appeal and will have more of a career than he ever will. They're a lot more real and nicer than Danyl.

"But they are vulnerable. They're scared that girl viewers won't vote for them because they were once strippers. But at least they're open and upfront about it."

He also suggested that Kandy Rain could be successful, explaining: "They look better than most out there at the moment."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

i heard they rang Louis in tears saying that Danyl was bullying, them telling them they were crap

Yea, he seemed very pissed off at him last week when he said he was cocky and hadn't won yet. So it's probably true. It takes a lot to make Louis angry.

Wooo!! Dag Stace! Love her :D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Stacie cracks me up every week.

She just mentioned Celine Dion - i'm surprised that no-one sang any of her songs this week

Yeah, I was just thinking that. She has quite a few big diva songs, that would have been quite good!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

And sing infront of the queen? :rolleyes:
    now that would be funny and Simon would still have to deal with them cause he's a judge.
    Not liking Jamie much

I doubt they would win to be honest.;)

Stacy's ex was in the paper last Sunday saying he didn't dump her to rear the child alone, that his mother and him spend a lot of time with the child and are really supportive. They couldn't believe it and were really hurt when she went on about how she's struggling as a single parent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Quality, Dannii has this competition.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

love Stacie's dress too.

great performance from her

Last 20 seconds, keep on jogging Cowell. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Mialin wrote: »
    i miss louis

So does Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

What is she like :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Spending alot of time with a child is not being a parent but thats for another section!
    Stacey will be in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

everyone tonight was crappy except Edward and John.

love Stacie's dress too.

great performance from her

I just love her - two different people completely! When you hear her speak; its so different to when she sings!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,869 ✭✭✭✭Basq

An exclusive performance of Stacie from The Xtra Factor:

** shudder **

I think it was olly's night

Right, the last two should be a toss up between

• Miss Frank
    • Rikki
    • Rachel
    • J&E
    Lloyd, Jamie and Danyl deserve to be there too but it won't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Rikki was crap

Jamie butchered a gorgeous song

Stacey was brilliant, even though she's a complete goboloon.....

Miss Frank sholdn't be in bottom 2! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bumbletumble

think Rachel and rickie will be in the bottom two but rickie shouldnt be there bad song choice!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Lloyd or Rikki would go if I had it my way :cool:.

John & Edward have to stay based on tonight! Seriously like! :D.

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Miss Frank sholdn't be in bottom 2! :(

I know, but you can't underestimate the influence Cowell has on the voting public.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I know, but you can't underestimate the influence Cowell has on the voting public.
    Totally agree:rolleyes:. I really hope they don't go, they're Louis' best chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Rikki ftl. Not only is he crap, he spells his name like Rikki Lake ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Just caught the end of the show - Stacey is definitely my favourite. That was a very good performance.
    I'm trying to watch bits and pieces of the others from Youtube - as cringeworthingly awful as John and Edward are, they have some balls to actually go on stage in matching red leather costumes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Knife wrench you might see some of the repeats on Xtra Factor on tv3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

The judges were very nice to the acts today, strange.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement