Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Way to go twins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Listen to those dicks booing, get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,869 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hope Blusher goes out...!

EDIT: Actually.. no, not arsed. Likki out either!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

That's a disgrace. No way J&E should go through above either of those acts . Think Rickey will go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Gwan the john and edward!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Will be pleased whoever of them goes tbh...both awful!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

they have their fans, voting ten times each it appears!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

are these two twats just being voted in for a laugh or do people feel sorry for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

They're both so dull I don't care who goes, will it go to deadlock since Louis isn't there?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Seriously what is going on with John and Edward getting through? These guys cant sing, cant dance, and yet people are still voting for them? Really dont understand it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

YEEEEESSSS!!! Go on ya good things!! It's Italia 90 all over again. :D Olé olé olé etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I actually raised my hands to heaven when john and edward got through.. Alleluaih :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

hope the girl goes, she cant even sing, ok the twins cant either but at least they entertain, the other guy was not nearly as bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭jaffa20

So it's up to Simon. He's not a fan of Rikki but Rachel is the bottom 2 twice is not a good thing. She's obviously not popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I hope Rachel goes.

Glad Miss Frank made it.

phasers wrote: »
    They're both so dull I don't care who goes, will it go to deadlock since Louis isn't there?

Yeah it's basically down to one judges vote. They may as well just ask Simon to vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

I actually raised my hands to heaven when john and edward got through.. Alleluaih :D

haha me too!

i jumped off the sofa with joy!

we so gotta get everyone voting again next week!

Go on J&E! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

last nite was such a dull boring show that i was actually looking forward to j&e, glad they got through, they put a bit of life into it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

basquille wrote: »
    I don't know... I can sort of forgive lip-syncing to live vocals, especially given pop music involving lots of dancing and stuff.

Lip-syncing to a studio version of a song is unforgivable and sheer laziness though!

See, I think its seriously poor form given that not one of the contestants on that show would ever be allowed do that, and rightly so. So why on earth is the woman with a hand in determining their talent and progress in the competition allowed do it.

For me it just highlights even further how wrong it is that shes a judge.

As for the result....I'd be happy to see either of them go tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yesss! J&E through....they got boos as clearly they're the least talented but neither of the other two are going to win anyway.
    There was an uncomfortable moment when Dermot was interviewing Whitney..when there was a silence before she answered 'they're young, practice etc'. Is she still with Bobby Brown I wonder? I think he was her downfall:(. I was hoping she'd be back on the straight and narrow now, she's just brilliant, I love her music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Who's in the final 2? I'm in work and can't watch!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

In fairness, the shows a bit of a joke and going down hill, the Twins can't dance, never mind sing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Boring... next.

She looks like a weird Rihanna/Grace Jones hybrid

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Awwww good on yee lads :):)
    Think Edward is the better of the two.

Hope Rikki stays, he hadn't a hope with the song Cheryl gave him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭Shelga

Holy god what is Rachel wearing. It's like she gets all her stage outfits from the basket marked 10c at Penneys, song is ok but it's the song they all do when they are desperate :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

And now she's murdering one of my favourite songs :mad:. Give her the boot Simon!

phasers wrote: »
    Boring... next.

She looks like a weird Rihanna/Grace Jones hybrid

Haha I just said that to my dad!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

We're taking the twins all the way to the final lads! Weeks of hilarious tv, and the death of X factors credability all in one! Its perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Go on the lads!!! F**kin' hell... gone from being two of the most hated people in the world, to being f**in' legends!!! Go on ya good things!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Ouch... I've had to mute the tv as Rachel is hurting my ears. And all I can see when I look at her is a wanna be Rhianna.

/edit: as bad at singing and dancing J&E are, at least they made me smile last night!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement