Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 AnthonyK16

Cheryl made a fool of herself. From initially hating J&E, the more the english media slag them off makes me want them to stay in the competition. It was so unprofessional of Ms Cole the competition is voted by the public and to name an act that should be gone home is a joke on her part

• Registered Users Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭Shelga

Oh no she didn't! *ghetto hand wave* Seriously, what a b*tch. She definitely isn't as popular as she was last year!

And her singing voice is terrible. AND she needs a new stylist, seeing as she's unable to pick out her own clothes and her current one is clearly blind!

There. Now that I've aired my opinion on the internet, I can sit back smugly. ;)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Cheryl backtracking now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Shut up cheryl she must apologize

Only if she can mime the words too!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Simon just said he'd rather watch J&E than Cheryl's lot :D

Cheryl is a dope, I think she should move to modelling so she doesn't have to speak!

Also if they softened Rachel's image it would really help.

LOUIS!!!!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Lou lou is on!! wooohoooo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Louis! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

If Louis was watching from home why couldnt he vote!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!

Louis would have saved Rachel!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

aww, Louis!

Dannii is sitting a mile away from the other two and simon has his arm draped across Cheryl's chair all night, even when they are bickering. Bet Ashley was feeling v secure in the audience...

Rikkie was never gonna win, nice fella though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Cheryl backtracking now!

How so?

I turned the TV off.

Biatch shouldn't have said that. To call out two 18 year old guys and say on national TV that they don't deserve to be there is just ridiculous.

Most amazing performance ever?

I am getting so pissed off at the Cheryl ass kissing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Cheryl is a horrible looking boobless stick insect. How do so many men fancy her?

'And here's Girls Aloud!!! Minus Nadine.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Where is the Irish girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Very unprofessional of Cheryl to say that. She said last night she looked forward to watching them more than any of the others. I wonder if she'd've said that if Louis was sitting there. J&E clearly are less talented than Rikki but in all honesty no way was he going to win. Louis mustn't heard what she said by his kind comments to her. Fair play to Dermot when he said to her 'well the public voted for them'...also to Simon for saying he'd rather watch them than Rikki:).

Holly that's not Girls Aloud, Nadine isn't there! You know, the lead singer?

What's with all this twin loving? I honestly don't understand it.
    :confused:

How much you betting we'll get Rachels sob story next week after what yer wan from the audience just said.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

but people, they really don't deserve to be there. They're terrible. we're only keeping them in because its hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

John & Eddie will be gone next week :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Rupert Everett coming on after the break, love him, he's so witty

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rollerdisco

Fair play to the blond woman for backing to twins go J&E

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

SIX PACK wrote: »

nah, rachel has to go.
    The judges have to get into their brains that if she makes the bottom 2 next week that no-one is voting!!!

What's with all this twin loving? I honestly don't understand it.
    :confused:
    Ah they're a bit of fun. This year's competiton is very boring overall imo, no outstanding singers and no big personalities. j&e are something to look forward to, even if it's to cringe! I think watching them is hilarious!

They're not gonna win obviously, but I hope they stay a few more weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

zuroph wrote: »
    but people, they really don't deserve to be there. They're terrible. we're only keeping them in because its hilarious.

It's not a singing competition though, is it? It's entertainment! And the twins provide that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

zuroph wrote: »
    It's mad but that's about it. They're hilarious and controversial. We've seen it again and again in reality shows. The most notorious people get the most votes whether it's to save them or get rid of them...it's always the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

SIX PACK wrote: »

May be they won't. Big band stylie might suit them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

LBD wrote: »
    If Louis was watching from home why couldnt he vote!!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!
    Uh, what's that got to do with anything? If he did vote, it'd probably be for John and Eddie anyway...

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    Holly that's not Girls Aloud, Nadine isn't there! You know, the lead singer?

She's in LA working on her solo album

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement