Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

Quint wrote: »
    Cheryl is a horrible looking boobless stick insect. How do so many men fancy her?

Cause she's gorgeous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Cheryl is a horrible looking boobless stick insect. How do so many men fancy her?

Cos she's a ride

Dunno how those twins got through again

If the show had any integrity (not sure it did...), it's being gradually diminished every time those gimps get through to the next week

I'd say Rikki feels like sh*t watching them survive because of the novelty factor... Not that he's particularly talented either, but come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Rupert Everett coming on after the break, love him, he's so witty
    Yeah, he's gas craic. Did you see him in that Lord Byron documentary? He had his willy out and everything and the language of him:D.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

phasers wrote: »
    Ah they're a bit of fun. This year's competiton is very boring overall imo, no outstanding singers and no big personalities. j&e are something to look forward to, even if it's to cringe! I think watching them is hilarious!

They're not gonna win obviously, but I hope they stay a few more weeks.

Spot on there. I think the people are very boring minus John and Eddy :) I think Eddy has better vocals to John too.

And I think people are taking this show to serious.. I mean who cares who wins it, if they were good enough they should get their record deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Simon's face when Louis was on the phone was so cute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Ah they're a bit of fun. This year's competiton is very boring overall imo, no outstanding singers and no big personalities. j&e are something to look forward to, even if it's to cringe! I think watching them is hilarious!

They're not gonna win obviously, but I hope they stay a few more weeks.

Totally agree that the lack of any stand out performers is ridiculous.

If I'm honest I REALLY really didn't like them,the twins, to begin with but they've grown on me. I Still think it's unfair that they're still in when there are actual decent singers being kicked out week by week.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

Namlub wrote: »
    Uh, what's that got to do with anything? If he did vote, it'd probably be for John and Eddie anyway...

:confused:John and Eddie weren't in the bottom two.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I hope Cheryl gets a Leona done on her at whatever signing she does next. As for Rachel, sorry to everyone who hates her but the girl has the best voice in the competition. She just keeps doing crap songs. She's the only one who can hit the bloody low notes as well.

Rikki was absolutely shít and I'm glad he's gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

How much you betting we'll get Rachels sob story next week after what yer wan from the audience just said.

What did she say? I wasn't bothered staying up for Xtra Factor!

THE KNITTED CHARACTER!!!

• Advertisement

'Supernaturally bad co-ordination':D.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

Simon's face when Louis was on the phone was so cute!

Yeah he went all teary eyed?!!!!!!

I did see that!

THE KNITTED CHARACTER!!!

Where was it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Leejo

It's not a singing competition though, is it? It's entertainment! And the twins provide that.

Eh no it's not. I could try harder than them, provide more entertainment and not get through the auditions... It's a singing talent show and they are the worst singers in it... Joke

What did she say? I wasn't bothered staying up for Xtra Factor!

She just said that she thought people weren't voting for Rachel because they didn't know enough about Rachel as they knew about the other acts etc.
    Roll on Sob Story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭msbrightside

i think all the popularity from last year's x factor has gone to cheryl's head
    this year she is not as lovable.
    and i just realised shes not that great a singer!
    shes just gone down in my estimation this year..from the moment she left that opera singer waiting on her decision i didn't like her as much!

i liked her last year so maybe she'l be like her old self soon

Totally agree that the lack of any stand out performers is ridiculous.

If I'm honest I REALLY really didn't like them,the twins, to begin with but they've grown on me. I Still think it's unfair that they're still in when there are actual decent singers being kicked out week by week.

I think if singers with a bit of charisma were losing out it would be unfair, but right now it's total no-marks going home, which I think it fair.

Maybe if they stayed in over Stacey or something I'd agree that it was unfair.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Calvin Harris was twittering :)
    He said Cheryl's hat was too big Lol:P
    And he wants John and ddy to go far :P:P

That man rocks!

Too right Cheryl was unbelievable. I didn't believe it at all.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Where was it?!
    Lying on the table in front of the guests on the Xtra factor :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

i think all the popularity from last year's x factor has gone to cheryl's head
    this year she is not as lovable.
    and i just realised shes not that great a singer!
    shes just gone down in my estimation this year..from the moment she left that opera singer waiting on her decision i didn't like her as much!

i liked her last year so maybe she'l be like her old self soon

I have to agree with you!

I was just having this discussion earlier! She isn't nice at all!

Something odd about her this year.....can't put my finger on it! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

how many innuendos can they fit into 5 minutes......

Lying on the table in front of the guests on the Xtra factor :D
    Omigod yeah I see him! Well spotted:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Spartan09

patriotic fervour aside, J&E are abysmal, they cant sing - period! I thought Cheryl was very good, catchy tune and she looks hot

Spartan09 wrote: »
    patriotic fervour aside, J&E are abysmal, they cant sing - period! I thought Cheryl was very good, catchy tune and she looks hot
    J&E suck cos they can't sing, yet you like Cheryl? Insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

john and edward are awesome they are crap but so bad there great

Stacey is getting increasingly more difficult to comprehend! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The 'rapper' from Miss Frank seems like a bit of a wagon.

Edit: Joe is so forgettable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 SwearImNotPaul

Stacey is getting increasingly more difficult to comprehend! :D

She's definitely Perry from Kevin & Perry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Cheryl is not happy Rikki is gone but he was crap on both performances and its partly her fault also as she choose terrible songs for him

WTF was up with Whitney second week in a row after Robbie last week and the guest performer was out of it :eek:

So Cheryl sang live but wasnt that great and neither was her outfit but she was better than Whitney.

I think this year Cheryl's popularity is going decreasing

Ashley and 3 of Girls Aloud in the audience for support no sign of Nadine - was she jealous?

Michael Buble and Westlife next week and hopefully Louie back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement