Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Thought that was very good!! Image was brilliant, really enjoyed the performance!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

big improvement, would like to see her get through, she'll break down if shes in bottom two again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

yeah i think for the public rachels look was too butch the past 2 weeks, shoulder pads and shaved hair, she looks softer this week. Very strong voice when she belts it out. better than she has been - i think she may be safe this week. If lloyd wasnt so good looking he would be in big trouble cos he was ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She looks far prettier and a million times more likeable! Gone is the James Bond badie character with the daft haircut.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Crikey, shes only 18? I thought she was older!

Simon hit it on the head - we're really starting to see the real Rachel, came back and proved a point!

The younger image suits her - I'm delighted that she came back and proved a point after being in the bottom 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If Lloyd isn't in the bottom 2 this week and Rachel is I'll lose all faith in humanity

Edit: OK she's annoying me now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

That was really good, she's way more fun this week and they've stopped trying to make her some poor man's Rihanna

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

had no idea she was only 18.shes doin a stacy on it......cringe

she gone nuts!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Imagine if she was in the bottom 2! :P

She doesnt need to be so hyper..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭Shelga

Rachel you need to shut up. Now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

She's overplaying it now though. Reign it in before people start disliking you again Rachel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

bad2dabone wrote: »
    yeah i think for the public rachels look was too butch the past 2 weeks, shoulder pads and shaved hair, she looks softer this week. Very strong voice when she belts it out. better than she has been - i think she may be safe this week. If lloyd wasnt so good looking he would be in big trouble cos he was ****e

I agree, Lloyd is very boring, his eyes are blank, he sings with no emotion. Jesus calm down Rachel! God imagine if she's in the bottom two.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Someone give her an injection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Someones been taking lessons from the school of Stacey.....

What is this Dagenham thing? Is it an important place?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Oh god, i couldnt watch the screen when rachel was doing a stacy. Cringe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Rachel was crying out for some positive energy to come her way and good for her, she deserved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

'Doin a Stacy' Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Jeez she was totally copying Stacy, and it really didn't suit her... got really annoying. How sad.

Asides from that, she sang great and I much prefer her hair like that. Way nicer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Im actually 100% serious I was going to give her a chance but that 'act' after her commnets just irked me.

Min wrote: »
    Rachel was crying out for some positive energy to come her way and good for her, she deserved it.

yeah totally agree there, its easy for her to freak out a bit after the past 2 weeks. only 18, same age as Jedward:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

This guy does my head in. Cant stand his voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I'd love to shave off his afro.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

it was like listening to stacey after rachel sang..... fingers crossed she s in bottom two...... she shouldnt bend over to hug danni in that dress either

Ooh a sob story, obv. Jamie isn't gonna be great!

He has the weirdest looking face... kind of like a human toad or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Oooh, Jamie's brother is a bit of alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Chinafoot wrote: »
    This guy does my head in. Cant stand his voice.

Me too, can't stand his hair either...

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭jenny4385

they should straighten his hair some week.... and where s his scarf tonight??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Oh God Rachel tried waaaaaaaaaay too hard! Fake fake fake. I seriously hope she's in the bottom two after that, so annoying!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement