Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

phasers wrote: »
    I am so worried about this, Muse are one of my favourite bands :(

If its a Muse song they are singing they will slaughter it. I cant even imagian them knowing the words.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

hate this posh git!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Aaaaand Mute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I am so worried about this, Muse are one of my favourite bands :(

Its not a Muse song though....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Anybody else craving a Bounty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I agree with Simon, she's got to start expanding or evolving her performances.

I was just saying that earlier. Even though there are categories she still sings these Disney style old songs. Even her initial audition was Over the Rainbow right? I mean, her voice is beautiful and the songs suit her but it's unfair that she'salways in her comfort zone.

Oooh, wonder if Danyl can hit the high notes in this

Edit: Nope he cant

Every performance is the same from him. A few short sentences in the same notes building up and then the massive end note. No melody. Snore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

If its a Muse song they are singing they will slaughter it. I cant even imagian them knowing the words.

No, Muse did a version of this song now and that's the version he's doing.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Its not a Muse song though....
    Well duh, but it's the Muse version of the song he's butchering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭lynsalot

OMG the irish contingent is mortifying. Love Miss Frank

Oh "irish girl" in kandy rain was in my class in school she's from tallaght total skanger don't know where she got her english/dublin accent from... well i imagine it's from living in england after dublin but def put on

anyone else sick of the sob stories at the start of each act???

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tinchy

does anybody else think stacey acts very strangely or is it just me?!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysusjones

dolliemix wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Stacey's mannerisms are like the mannerisms of an 80 year old lady? She annoys me but she is a different person when she sings like Dermot pointed out last week

She just seems really unsure of herself. Although I think she may be playing up to it now.

Still VERY good though

Daniel bugs me, he does that same "Wide mouth-hold the note" thing every week

Oh look, more shouting, mangling of melody. Let me guess..."another amazing performance!"

oh just piss off and eat the mic already!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ah Danyl is class..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Ms Frank are my favourite so far. This time last year Alexandra did 'Candyman' which was my fav x-factor performance ever.

Danyl doesn't do it for me. I hate the way he looks like he's going to swallow the mic whole and it does my head in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZNf5vnS8os

If you get a chance watch this - its really funny - p**s take on Danyls audition

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ok next....

Wheres jedward? :)

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Oh look, more shouting, mangling of melody. Let me guess..."another amazing performance!"

Hate big band week... ruining otherwise good songs.

But.... danyl gay or not... HOT

Is Danyl paying the judges off or something? That was dreadful (I un muted :p)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Don't like him, but that was good.

Well duh, but it's the Muse version of the song he's butchering.

I don't get how that was "the muse version"....that was just 'Feelin Good', simple as.

And less of the "duh" thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Haha Danyl reminds me of George Clooney with his hair like that...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Get 'im off!!

Get Michael Buble on instead to sing it! Now THAT version makes me get all hot and bothered.

Danyl just leaves me cold.

How dare he say his mother is better than mine? Smug git! ;)

rsta wrote: »
    Haha Danyl reminds me of George Clooney with his hair like that...

Mmm hmmm hottt!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

ugh..i used to like danyl. hate him now. he can hit the big long notes but thats about it.

why have cheryl, louis and dani backed down about the whole cockyness thing. he hasnt become any more modest tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    I was just saying that earlier. Even though there are categories she still sings these Disney style old songs. Even her initial audition was Over the Rainbow right? I mean, her voice is beautiful and the songs suit her but it's unfair that she'salways in her comfort zone.

Yeah, and it's for her own good that she starts to sing more up-tempo songs because the audience will get bored. I actually reckon that she might be a concern tonight.
    Oooh, wonder if Danyl can hit the high notes in this

Oh he can hit the high notes, the rest not so much. No offence to anyone but I got the distinct air of wanker off of that performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

He's really good, great performer. Pity we always see right down his throat tho:(. Louis is so nice, really giving the competition loads of compliments.

hes a tosser,end of story!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

How dare he say his mother is better than mine? Smug git! ;)
    Janey you reeeeally dont like him :p

• Advertisement

Ok i'm 2 minutes behind on the NTL digital... curry arrived ...

Yeah he's sap. Completely full of himself... but very good looking all the same lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement