Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i know a gay lad and he said he does be in the george being pervy on the drunkest lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'm with Simon on this. It was good, but it felt sort of blah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I can't believe it, I've warmed to Louis! :eek: He totally exposed Cowell there for being a bull****ter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ooohh louis caught simon out!... Simons caught for words :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭lynsalot

simon's always right... the sexy beast lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Lol at Louis in the background. "Nor me" "no".
    Not very funny but I burst out laughing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Ann22 wrote: »
    She has a lovely voice. I thought when she started it was very cabaret. Like a performance you'd see in the background beside a piano in an episode of 'Murder She Wrote'..but as she went on to sing the high notes it got better and better. I didn't know what that was on her head.

I agree and I think that's where Simon was coming from, but when she hit those notes it was brilliant and ended really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Quint wrote: »
    The twins on big band night will be the best TV moment since the moon landing. Wonder what song they'll do? Will it be better than the Britney song?

NOTHING is better than that Britney song!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

phasers wrote: »
    I'm with Simon on this. It was good, but it felt sort of blah

That's cos at this stage all everyone wants is to see the twins

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

I dont like lucie.... Anyone kinda hear her go abit wonky in that big note? *meh*

Great vocals and all but anyone get a kind of bitchy vibe off her?? Like she think she's too good for this competition??

• Advertisement

I've recorded Strictly and I'm watching it through the breaks - Just thought I'd share that with you all :P

Quint wrote: »
    That's cos at this stage all everyone wants is to see the twins
    That's probably true, I was sort of willing her to finish so Jedward would come on :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

get out the twins! she bangs! comedy gold incoming!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Tbh if she was in Simon's catergory he'd be full of compliments. He seems to criticize other acts, especially the better ones a lot more than other judges do his. He compliments those that are no competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Great vocals and all but anyone get a kind of bitchy vibe off her?? Like she think she's too good for this competition??

:confused:

Not me anyway!

I think Simon's been unnecessarily tough on her

bad2dabone wrote: »
    get out the twins! she bangs! comedy gold incoming!

Louis said it was She Bangs on Midweek on Wednesday night but your man from six who works for Louis (with the acts) was on the Radio today saying they were singing Livin La Vida Loca.

Either one will be brilliant !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

i agree with Simon. I love Lucy's voice but she doesn't have any charisma. Infact none of the contestants do , except for the twins that is, who cant sing or dance but somehow seem to connect with the public and even the judges! They so need to keep jedward in or else this competition is going to get really boring. Olly and Miss Frank have potential but the rest of them do not have the x-factor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I've even joined a jedward group on fb, they'd better not let me down...

Yea, I started to think that at the judges houses. She goes on about loving coming from a little village but I think it's all very contrived. I did love her first audition but she peaked there. She's not that heartfelt, innocent or soulful after all. Still though, she's super pretty so she'll get votes.

ah leave simon alone.... lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

yep thats one of the reasons i dont like her... Seems abit big for her boots, if you know what i mean...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I bet they'll come out in black suits, with the white shirts and black ties or bows!!! The real formal look :P

Ooh cant wait!

Leave the best til last, eh eh eh??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

shinny wrote: »
    Louis said it was She Bangs on Midweek on Wednesday night but your man from six who works for Louis (with the acts) was on the Radio today saying they were singing Livin La Vida Loca.

Either one will be brilliant !

Woah, it will be Ricky Martin! This is going to be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

dolliemix wrote: »
    I love Lucy's voice but she doesn't have any charisma.

so true!

WOO JEDWARD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Here we go.

Should be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Embarassed even before it starts!!!!

Go wannnnnn the Jedward

Why';s he calling it arland whats up with their voices

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Haha Daddy didnt look as proud as Mammy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement