Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

EKRIUQ wrote: »

And then on Lloyd's:

yh i love him not because his sexy/cute but at that age his great just a little confidence issues!!! AGAIN HIS ONLY 16!
    5 minutes ago · Report

omg he is soooo gawjuss i love him so much
    3 minutes ago · Report

me he os ****in sexy i wud do him
    about a minute ago · Report

Have a look:
    http://www.facebook.com/TheXFactor?v=wall

look out for one saying how siht he was....that was me :cool:. Hopefully i wont get attacked by lotsa bitchy girls now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

mikerev wrote: »
    John and Edward. They're just pissing me off at this stage. Can't sing, can't dance. People are entertained by them, fine, but it us a talent/singing competition. They are robbing people who have a serious chance of being something.

John and Edward need to go to make this a competition. They can't take any more places of the talented finalists. It's a joke. And not a good one

But see, it's not based on talent! If it was based purely on how good their voices are, well then they might as well just rig them up to a machine to measure their vocal range and how perfect their pitch is etc, and judge it like that! :rolleyes:

It's the public that are voting, and therefore they'll stay in for as long as the public want to see more of them.

A large factor in the whole thing is contestants' likeability. You say that they're robbing other people of the chance of "being something" - if contestants doesn't have the right combination of talent and likeability and personality to make the public vote for them, well then they're not going succeed with a career in the industry anyways, because no one would buy their music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

I was cringing watching Rachel Adedji last nighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0j7VgFIWMg

Here - after 4.40, I counted 9 "oh my god's". If she planned this act, then she thought sooo wrong.

Even after her good version of Proud Mary and improvement on the hair style, I predict and hope she'll go later tonight, for spoiling her own preformance with her oh my gods. Cringe tv.

Im a fan of the twins. Thought they were little brats in the beginning but got to give it to them, I would have shed a tear or two on stage from the boo's and nationwide criticism and they just keep going. They must know they look brutal but they're loving it.

I likes that, I do.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

LZ5by5, no worries :)

Im actually ****en it now that the Iirsh cant vote for John and Edward. I really think they're going tonight :(:( The X Factor really wont be the same, they brought something intresting to the show. Without them its boring.

deise_girl wrote: »

Im actually ****en it now that the Iirsh cant vote for John and Edward. I really think they're going tonight :(:( The X Factor really wont be the same, they brought something intresting to the show. Without them its boring.

I dont think that at all.. I really think they're staying! At least for a while longer. I think you'd be surprised, Rachel and Lloyd have to be in the botton. Lloyds so out of there.

• Advertisement

Not a chance Lloyds going to be in the bottom 2, to many girls voting for him:mad: He seems like a grand fella on it but his performance, its real boring. Just him standing there stiffly, singing. Then a backflip??
    I think Rachel could be in the bottom 2. And she desnt deserve it but I wonder what Staceys fan base is like. I know lots of people like her but I wonder how many actually vote.

Can only pray for John and Edward. I lose my faith in th British public if they dont get through!

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Between Rhydian and Rachel? Tell me, what's Rhydian up to these days?

I think hes working for Thunderbirds.
    Rhydian_Roberts.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

and then having to watch the same crap on the xtra factor , and she was just really trying to be like stacey, doesnt suit her ... hope she goes

She sang well. i never vote but I may vote for her this time to eliminate the chav-I-dont-like-her-personality votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

One thing I have to say about Rachel, while her performance was brilliant last night, and her hair was waaay better...whoever is in charge of her wardrbe needs to be sacked.

That dress she had on last night....ew.

And her Stacie act...EW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

I havent tried this myself (and havent really been keeping an eye on this thread, in case its been mentioned before) but have you tried this:

http://swearimnotpaul.blogspot.com/2009/10/vote-for-x-factor-2009-from-ireland.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Guess rachel has seen how everyone loves stacey, and thought she better do the same, but the very min she started that, it just screamed STACEY!!!

If she stays, she could try and do a john and edward act with Dermot next week:)
    btw, i love dermot:o he can x-factor me anytime!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

based on the performance rachel should stay but for every person who might have picked up the phone, she went and ruined it for herself.shame.

didnt like jamie last night.lloyd was crap but realistically wont go.if i had my wish that tit danyl would go, i get angry just watchin him!

olly was my favourite last night, lucie was good, stacy was good but could have been better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

John & Edward make my evenings :D go on the lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jedward had better stay in, Rock week would be amazing! So many choices!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Just as long as everyone stays the HELL away from Livin' on a Prayer next week, I'll be fine. It's my favourite ever song and I don't want to see it raped!!

I will bet ye a tenner that J&E will be doing It's My Life though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

well i bet someones gonna butcher livin on a prayer so i rather see j&e do it then the rest of them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

the number above doesn't work if you visit the website free2call.tv it says lines closed, any other way we can vote for John and Edward????

Oh please people vote for John and Edward, seriously want them to go far! I'd be skepitical(sp) of being the first to try then number but if anyone else gets through :)
    I really just have a gut feeling they're leaving tonight :( If they do then they wont be on the X Factor live tour :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Maybe they closed it on purpose so there would be less votes for John and Edward :p
    If they do go the there would be less people watching though, everyone looks forward to watching them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Oh please people vote for John and Edward, seriously want them to go far! I'd be skepitical(sp) of being the first to try then number but if anyone else gets through :)
    I really just have a gut feeling they're leaving tonight :( If they do then they wont be on the X Factor live tour :(

you say that like its a bad thing:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Maybe they closed it on purpose so there would be less votes for John and Edward :p
    If they do go the there would be less people watching though, everyone looks forward to watching them.

nope looks like they didn't have a sponsor this week here is a quote from the webpage
    Due to contractual difficulties Free2Call.tv does not have a main sponsor for this week. Unless a new sponsor comes forward we will not be live for this weeks shows. For more information on becoming a sponsor please contact sales@free2call.tv

dannym08 wrote: »
    you say that like its a bad thing:confused:
    So bad I wouldn't even go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

nope looks like they didn't have a sponsor this week here is a quote from the webpage

oops :o I'd say it will have an impact on the amount of votes they'll get but you never know they could have a huge fan base in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Did you by any change try ringing 0044 901 61 61 110 ????????? :confused:

u know just drop the first 0 and add 0044 :p

Did you by any change try ringing 0044 901 61 61 110 ????????? :confused:

u know just drop the first 0 and add 0044 :p
    No I didn't try anything :o But I'm gonna try ring 0044 901 61 61 110
    Thats the 10 for John and Edward right?? Or do I put an extra 10 in?

I think I sound like the thickest fool :P:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

No I didn't try anything :o But I'm gonna try ring 0044 901 61 61 110
    Thats the 10 for John and Edward right?? Or do I put an extra 10 in?

I think I sound like the thickest fool :P:o

LOL yes the 10 is got J & E :D

MY BAD KEYBOARD SKILLS
    LOL yes the 10 is for* J & E :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    John & Edward make my evenings :D go on the lads!!
    Is this a joke as them two girls sing like crows.

"The number you have dialled is not recognised" :(
    Ends that plan. I wonder if I'd get a lift up the N.I to vote..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Get some UK sim cards. Easiest way to vote here.

Just voted for everyone except the twins.

• Advertisement

Your just too kind..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement