Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

I'll call round to everyone and we'll hit the border before the lines close. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wonderingabout

Can't wait for xfactor results.
    I really hope Rachel goes after that silly act she put on. She can't expect people to believe she changed that much in a week! So Fake :mad:.

Hope John & edward stay in for a few more weeks just for fun but they need to go before the competition gets serious.

& Can't Wait to see Westlife Perform... It's been so long !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Can't wait for xfactor results.
    I really hope Rachel goes after that silly act she put on. She can't expect people to believe she changed that much in a week! So Fake :mad:.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Rachel deserved to be in the bottom two the previous two weeks because of her poor performances. She improved her performance vastly last night to the point where she was arguably the best on the night, that what's you should judge her on. Not over some silly BS that more than likely Dannii told her to do.

She's a kid FFS who was savaged for the past two weeks only to put on a fantastic performance that was praised, so what if she got over excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭wonderingabout

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Rachel deserved to be in the bottom two the previous two weeks because of her poor performances. She improved her performance vastly last night to the point where she was arguably the best on the night, that what's you should judge her on. Not over some silly BS that more than likely Dannii told her to do.

She's a kid FFS who was savaged for the past two weeks only to put on a fantastic performance that was praised, so what if she got over excited.

I do feel sorry for her & i definiely think she did well last night. I just think that she shouldn't get through pretending to be something she's not. The Clothes & the hair lastnight didnt represent the person she entered the competiton as. She was far more individual beforehand.

She didn't just get over excited, she faked it. If she was genuinely that happy then fair enough but you could tell it was exagerrated to make her more 'likeable'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I can't wait for Westlife and Michael Bublé, swoooon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I always feel sick now until the results are announced.
    Please let John and Edward stay!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭Shelga

Great, can never listen to Alphabeat again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

wanna wipe that cheesy grin off danyls face so bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,820 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Shelga wrote: »
    Great, can never listen to Alphabeat again :mad:

Why you would want to listen to them in the first place I'll never know. One of my most hated recent songs. Just reminds me of bloody diet coke and women pulling stupid faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

I liked that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Some of them looked like they weren't singing to the words. Why does Danyl sing with his mouth so wide open?? There's no need for it.

they were all miming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Lame Lame Lame Very high school musicish. Also pre recorded

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Bring on Westlife already.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,872 ✭✭✭✭Basq

o1s1n wrote: »
    Why you would want to listen to them in the first place I'll never know. One of my most hated recent songs. Just reminds me of bloody diet coke and women pulling stupid faces.
    Nonsense.. that song is overplayed!

But Alphabeat have some superb pop songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I want Danyl or Jamie to go. Or Joe or Lucie. Slowly starting to hate everyone except the twins.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

got worried for a bit i could not see the twins!!!
    but then they came bouncing along:)

Not mad about this show, found it alot better last year!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ann22 wrote: »
    Some of them looked like they weren't singing to the words. Why does Danyl sing with his mouth so wide open?? There's no need for it.

Yep, no need for it - puts me right off him, he eats the mic every week!

Lucie stfu your voice is so harsh and nasal.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

A broken brake on a bike :P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Ann22 wrote: »

+1

If Danyl didn't open his mouth so wide he'd probably be my favourite. If I close my eyes I think he sounds amazing but I find the whole mouth thing really painful to watch

Harsh and nasal lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭Shelga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

The UK's biggest selling band of the decade?

Grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

They're all really annoying when they do the group performance.

Oh well..yaay westlife!

..afaik most people in the Institute hate them

Hmm that's funny because most people hate all the D4 idiots in the Institute. :D

Good old Westlife. I hope they're being supportive of Jedward.

i heard that sog on the radio and liked it....now i know its westlife.....the shame!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Westlife are great live singers. I always feel proud when they're on shows like this:o.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

They arn't miming :) well at least i don't think they are.. ?
    but UK? ahem,, Irish!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement