Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sparkydee..I saw that look too:). She's getting a bit on my nerves overreacting like that.
    Danyl never sings a tune...so I can't really tell what his singing voice is like:confused:.. just loud stuff that you hear in concerts at the end of a big song, don't know if I'm explaining what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

deise_girl wrote: »
    About to say who will louis go for. Oops :P

Whats with all the booers for John and Edward, people are horrible.

They are pathetic though....it's not nice to be booed....but Miss Frank were far better than J&E and those two are still in there. They can't sing, can't dance....they're pathetic.....the public are just voting for them for the laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I don't even like Danyl but I don't know how he was voted into the bottom two. Better than Jamie, J&E, Stacey, Lloyd, and Joe.

Louis is ****ed, on the verge of embarassment, he could have no acts by next week while we're so early in the game. Dannii is storming this IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

LOL the only act Louis has left is Jedward!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So louis is left with jedward. I guess it all rests on their shoulders..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

who votes for this show ????????????
    i would love to see a breakdown of voter age cause at a guess form this i would say its most popular with 5-12 year olds !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rollerdisco

As they say thats Life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rollerdisco

Full backing for J&E now to win

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I'm glad Danyl got to the bottom 2 though. He needed a kick in the balls which might take him down a peg or 2.

Llyod and jedward shudda been in the bottom 2

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I'd lvoe to see the voting percentages. Be very intresting to see who is actually getting the most votes. Me thinks Lloyd is up there with Joe and Lucie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,872 ✭✭✭✭Basq

who votes for this show ????????????
    i would love to see a breakdown of voter age cause at a guess form this i would say its most popular with 5-12 year olds !!!!!
    RONG!!

** resumes playing with GI Joe **

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I'm raging! Miss Frank deserved a shot at the finals. But 3rd last? Wtf! Lloyd should have gone. Shocking. They are so talented.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

35notout wrote: »
    LOL the only act Louis has left is Jedward!!!

ahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can see why louis never wins and he never will

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sparkydee

No louis is doomed john and edward will be out soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Am very surprised Danyl was in the bottom two. I have to admit though, he blew Miss Frank out of the water with the sing off at the end. Miss Frank's performance was a complete train wreck. Complete with more cringe inducing rapping, dancing and facial expressions from that one in the middle.

I'm glad Jamie got through. Breathed a huge sigh of relief that he went through. I reckon he will do well with Rock week.

BTW: I didn't believe yer one when she said Miss Frank would stay together, the one with the eyeliner. I reckon she will split and Miss Frank will become two.

Lloyd though, I've never seen anyone look so nervous and scared. He looked so innocent I'd have voted for him myself :)

nipps wrote: »
    ahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can see why louis never wins and he never will
    Did you eevr watch series two?? Shayne ward?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭laura93

ChewChew wrote: »
    I'm glad Danyl got to the bottom 2 though. He needed a kick in the balls which might take him down a peg or 2.

Llyod and jedward shudda been in the bottom 2

Agree with this
    I like Danyl but he needs to get off his high horse

G'wan Louis.

Spot on sir!

EDIT: Same goes for Danyl. I'm not a fan of this guy.. and he's far too cocky. But all this crap about bullying other contestants. Do we all believe everything that's said in the News Of The World? Gimme a break people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

These ****ing clowns in the audience need to get real.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Té Louis:p

• Advertisement

Louis for John and Edwards bodygaurd after the X Factor!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Fair play to Louis for standing up to the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Like an idiot I find myself watching this program, getting reeled in by it and then getting all angry when genuine telent gets the boot. And just like last year when Laura and Diana got the boot, probably the best act goes early.

Staged from start to finish. The most marketable clone will win again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭laura93

I really hope Rachel or John & Edward go next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

We will just have to redouble our efforts to remove the twins next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭taibhse1966

J&E in - cue the booing in the studio, not fair!

Booing for those two can never be loud enough according to my eight year old daughter - the absolute STATE of Louis defending them :eek: They put themselves up for the bloody competition which involves the public voting for them or not as the case may be and act the tit every week and people wonder why they are being booed :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,245 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

as bangable as Ms Cole is, that was a cowardly piece of judging by her.

she knew damn well Danyl deserved to be nowhere near that final 2, yet she decided to leave it to the public vote to save her having to make the decision.

danyl is head and shoulders above every other act there. he's on a different plane altogether. this might take him down a peg or 2, absolutely, but regardless of that, the public exposed themselves for who they are.

a combination of riff-raff and tweenagers.

laughable.

They put themselves up for the bloody competition which involves the public voting for them or not as the case may be and act the tit every week and people wonder why they are being booed :confused:
    Yeah... they deserved to be booed for being the most entertaining act in a sea of medocrity! :rolleyes:

God forbid we boo that braindead bint Stacey.. but no, she's so engaging / dopey!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    I'm raging! Miss Frank deserved a shot at the finals. But 3rd last? Wtf! Lloyd should have gone. Shocking. They are so talented.
    Ya what? Out of tune and sync most of the time, and absolutely no chemistry between them.

And then ya have yer one insisting on putting a "cool" rap into every song... pleeease! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Ya what? Out of tune and sync most of the time, and absolutely no chemistry between them.

And then ya have yer one insisting on putting a "cool" rap into every song... pleeease! :rolleyes:
    Said it once and I'll say it again -

Miss Frank.. aka the less talented TLC.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement