Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

SlickRic wrote: »
    as bangable as Ms Cole is, that was a cowardly piece of judging by her.

she knew damn well Danyl deserved to be nowhere near that final 2, yet she decided to leave it to the public vote to save her having to make the decision.

she was always going to go the other way, its all about spicing up the competition, making it more interesting. but your right, danyl is way better, neither of those acts should have been in the bottom...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I suppose J&E just going to be those people that some will never like. Poeple wont see the energy, fun, intrestingnes in the John and Edward act.
    I want them to win, I love 'em :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Oh and gonna have to disagree about Danyl too. Aside from his first audition, it's been poor shouty crap from him since then (with great close ups of his gums for some reason!) - not to mention that he comes across as a cocky, arrogant tosser .. oh and the stories in the papers about him "bullying" other contestants (true or not) won't have helped him either!

I'd hate to see him win it - still think it'll be between Jamie and Lucy myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

deise_girl wrote: »
    Did you eevr watch series two?? Shayne ward?

and wasn't he the mentor to Girls aloud when they won? He's the best mentor to get cos his acts do quite well after the shows ends.

Im rooting for Jedward and Jamie now.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭taibhse1966

basquille wrote: »
    Yeah... they deserved to be booed for being the most entertaining act in a sea of medocrity! :rolleyes:

God forbid we boo that braindead bint Stacey.. but no, she's so engaging / dopey!

It is a talent competition for people who can sing not an audition for Fossetts circus. Though it is turning into a circus with those two muppets staying in - gimps of the highest order :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I want them to win, I love 'em :D

But it's a singing competition and they CAN'T sing!!! The twats should have gone for Britains got talent!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Glad the twins are still in!!! Go on Jedward!!!
    Llyod and Jamie should've been in the bottom two tonight... Llyod should've gone...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Feck, Dustin:).

Woooo Dustin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Dustin :D! Defend your fellow irish boys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I think last night proved how legendary Tina Turner is. Even though she was slated for her post song interview, she still got through. Proud Mary is such a deadly song.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Wow, Ireland is represented so well on this show:rolleyes::p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

lets take the piss outa the irish! back to the 60's!

Lmao I love Dustin :)
    Always intresting and fun!

"He gave Westlife a record deal!!"
    Wetten myself right now!

I wish Dustin was on the panel every week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Miss Frank shouldn't have gone. Neither them nor Danyl deserved to be in the bottom two. Wtf were the British public thinking?

I liked both of the singoff performances but was hoping Danyl would go in the end, just because he's less interesting and seems like a bit of a twat. Still, it should have been the twins or Lloyd who got the boot.

panda100 wrote: »
    I wish Dustin was on the panel every week :)
    Yup he should be a regular, keeps it very intresting :P Don't usually like the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

go on dustin ye hero!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Buble's song reminded me of a James Bond theme song.

Yup he should be a regular, keeps it very intresting :P Don't usually like the panel.

Ya I find that the panel can be really serious and kinda depressing,saying mean things about the contestants personality's.Its an entertainment show at the end and should be a bit of craic. Dustin was great,wish he was on for longer

• Advertisement

Rachel went off on one again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Rachel, shut up...

Is Holly the perfect woman? Easy going, friendly, good craic, genuinely funny and good looking. Me thinks so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

British public in failing to recognize talent shocker!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The twins are getting a lot of stick, but they're Irish and they put on a great show. We know they aren't great singers, but they have personality and are at least keeping folks interested. They're better than the likes of boring Lloyd and cheesy predictable Joe. I hope they stay in; but I really want to see them in the bottom two to see how the judges vote. I bet that they keep them in...

John and Edward are definitely entertaining. But they're keeping everyone talking and thats why they are staying in.

Didn't like Miss Frank at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭newbie85

I loved when dermot asked if miss frank were gonna stay together she said yeah but shook her head no!! body language doing the talking!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

How is Llyod staying in? Every week they say oh this didn't suit him. He reminds me somewhat of the kitkat ad. Can't sing, can't dance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Chuffed to see Ms Frank go, two awful backing singers and a female asian rapper who are full of themselves made for an awful combination, great result.

Good to see Danyl at the bottom and then perform his initial audition all over again, doing yet again the same damn thing to the same damn song, really boring and predictable at this stage.

I'm disappointed to see Rachel not get bottom two again though, ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

:D Who do you want to win Rb?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement