Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMW Servicing

Options
  • 16-06-2009 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭

Just want to ask if there are any other garages around Sligo that would service a bmw (except of course Martin Reillys garage).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Just want to ask if there are any other garages around Sligo that would service a bmw (except of course Martin Reillys garage).

Any garage would service a BMW. If its just an oil change you're after then Advance pitstop do that kind of basic maintenance. If you need something fixed then there's a place on Conolly St. (just off Mail Coach Rd. by the traffic lights). Can't remember their real name but everyone knows the guy as "Fred the German". They came highly recommended to me and they lived up to their reputation when they diagnosed and fixed a problem (with my BMW) that my local garage was completely stumped by.
    Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I would also recommend the place on Connolly Street, don't know the proper name either but as high horse said it's the German fella. You can see a place advertising car registration plates, it's just down there to the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

yeah I heard from most BMW drivers fred is the one to go to. I do all the work on mine myself though, I trust no one with the love of my live!! Sorry Mrs.T

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Fred (&Joe) :

IMC, 071 9161899

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I would also recommend the place on Connolly Street, don't know the proper name either but as high horse said it's the German fella. You can see a place advertising car registration plates, it's just down there to the left.
    His name is Fred Pulse..knows his german cars inside out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

high horse wrote: »
    Any garage would service a BMW. If its just an oil change you're after then Advance pitstop do that kind of basic maintenance. If you need something fixed then there's a place on Conolly St. (just off Mail Coach Rd. by the traffic lights). Can't remember their real name but everyone knows the guy as "Fred the German". They came highly recommended to me and they lived up to their reputation when they diagnosed and fixed a problem (with my BMW) that my local garage was completely stumped by.
    Hope that helps :)

Friedrich Puls is his name. Lives in Grange.

Advertisement