Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Bash * Spoilers*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

wanna put forward that we refer to kane as the dentist from now on seens as that was his first big storyline in the wwe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

There's Lilian now, not looking quite as hot as usual. Crap choice of dress there Lilian. Still, ... y'know... I would.

What's the deal with the "UNIFIED" tag-team titles? Never got that... if they're unified, why do they still casually fling two belts over their shoulders, why not just create a new single belt?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

orestes wrote: »
    [Mod Mode again] I know you guys are brothers and you're messing about and there was no malice in that remark, but cmon, you know better than to throw about terms like that around here man. Fun is fun but I still have a job to do here lads, meet me halfway please? [/Mod Mode again]

your 100% right sorry man *hic*

Kane vs Khali i smell match of the year 2009 coming:rolleyes:

new music for Priceless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

No Lillian, There where the combinded Tag team champions The Colones ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Here's another snorefest

Edge/Jericho ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Edge & Jericho? :eek:

Ah look an apology from Vince to Edge and Jericho........... GTFO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Edge and Jericho added to the Tag match!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Anyone else hoping for Christian? :P

Also, Kane and Khali? FFS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Was the only one hoping for Christian instead of Jericho?

I was so hopin for E&C even if i only think of it after you guys point it out

Not the only ones, thought we were in for an E & C reunion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Edge & Jericho? Awesome, the promos alone will be epic

I nearly wet myself but then didn't

Minto wrote: »
    Was the only one hoping for Christian instead of Jericho?

legion of doom wouuld have been betre:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

tbh i think we need an e and c reunion. put a bit of spice back into the tag titles

anyone thinkin that the two canadians might join forces with the hart "dynisty" for a good old fasion american bashing story line

I remember when "Ted DiBiase" used to mean the Million Dollar Man. The dude who, when he came out, would be a big show off, malicious and hilarious. How things have changed... oh wait...

I don't remember what Dusty Rhodes was like. I'm of the age that I stayed up to watch Hulk Hogan vs André The Giant in Wrestlemania... FIVE I think. But a lot of those memories have faded by now..

The PPV's these days seem less believable (yes, I know... scripted... yadda yadda) but I think that's partly cos I'm older and have grown up with it a bit. It's a bit sad that they pander to the younger crowd these days and we won't get anything like the "Attitude" era (which was utterly cool) back any time soon.

Anyway... yeah - I think they missed an opportunity here by not chucking Edge & Christian back together back together.

• Advertisement

They could say "Aboot time we're unified tag champs." I second the Christian reunion, And my money was on Edge to interfere in the CM Punk v Hardy match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Glad they won, but I hate that format of a match, makes less sense that a TNA match.

i'm happy enough with that finish expected as soon as the twist was announced but still

Bard wrote: »
    I remember when "Ted DiBiase" used to mean the Million Dollar Man. The dude who, when he came out, would be a big show off, malicious and hilarious. How things have changed... oh wait...

I don't remember what Dusty Rhodes was like. I'm of the age that I stayed up to watch Hulk Hogan vs André The Giant in Wrestlemania... FIVE I think. But a lot of those memories have faded by now..

The PPV's these days seem less believable (yes, I know... scripted... yadda yadda) but I think that's partly cos I'm older and have grown up with it a bit. It's a bit sad that they pander to the younger crowd these days and we won't get anything like the "Attitude" era (which was utterly cool) back any time soon.

Anyway... yeah - I think they missed an opportunity here by not chucking Edge & Christian back together back together.

You know more about this stuff than you've been letting on :p

It was WM 3 for Hogan and Andre, but I agree with you on most of the other stuff, although I think Edge/Jericho is a better idea than E&C at this moment in time given all of their roles and positions in the company

Title win for Edge and Jericho, excellent :D

Edge and Jericho are the new tag champs:cool:

Edge/Jericho champs screw the prediction thread and my predition of those two feuding going into SS. nice way to get to two big SD stars on both brands

• Advertisement

glad they won not surprised they won tho tbh. Edges storys have been pretty recycled the last few years maybe needs a run in the mid card, giving writers a chance to do something good with him, before he gets back up to the heights again

**** odn't split up legacy we need stables again!!!!

yep the second they were in the match youd have to guess they were going to win.

Ted leaving legacy already? hmmm

Legacy Split! DiBiase isn't ready for it yet I dont think. But I was getting tired of it anyway

Good win for E&J :pac:

Not much tag team competition on SD these days, is there? Haven't watched SD in a while mind.

• Advertisement

good god this whole legacy argument thing is gonna end up with them all in the ring huggin and laughin in around 2 hours

wonderful the womens match is on now think i'll turn off the tv and sleep for ten minutes

Womens title match, it gonna be epic.:pac:

No man love for Ted later in the locker room from Randy. The faction is splitting... teh O-EMMM-GEEE!!!

And there's a girl who can DOOOOOOOOOOO the splits.

yep the second they were in the match youd have to guess they were going to win.

Ted leaving legacy already? hmmm

Seems likely, isn't The Marine 2 out soon enough?

oh heres the womans match wonder who'll win ...... prob michele and if she does we'll all know why

can i ask what the story is with michele mccool and people sayin if she wins we know why.

i'm out of the loop

Christ, their screaming reminds me of that ... Sharapova... or Kournikova (can't remember which) ... grunting their way through a Wimbledon match...

she's takers woman and he has alot of swing and is giving her the push

Seems likely, isn't The Marine 2 out soon enough?

dunno when its out but its obviously being teased now (the split), dont think itl happen for a while yet though just adding more stuff for a future promo of him vs randy.... Bard any Whiskey left *hic*

She's Undertaker's missus.

• Advertisement

Iang87 wrote: »
    can i ask what the story is with michele mccool and people sayin if she wins we know why.

i'm out of the loop
    She's riding Mark "Undertaker" Callaway.

Good win for E&J :pac:

Not much tag team competition on SD these days, is there? Haven't watched SD in a while mind.

As unififed champs they will compete on all the brands afaik, don't think there are many tag teams about at all really though, but here's hoping this is the start of a rebuilding of the tag-team division, it could do with a fresh start and giving the titles to two high profile guys like Edge and Jericho could be used to re-ignite it big time I reckon

dunno when its out but its obviously being teased now (the split), dont think itl happen for a while yet though just adding more stuff for a future promo of him vs randy.... Bard any Whiskey left *hic*

a little bit, yes... and a litre of Metaxa. Boo-yah!

awh that all makes sense now

**** me fair ****s to taker for hitting that

She's Undertaker's missus.

ye surposed to have started around wm 24 he was even seen out of charecter with her the day before it

is it just me or does anyone else think that melina is gong to fall out of that top

sorry to clarify not complaining

ye surposed to have started around wm 24 he was even seen out of charecter with her the day before it

poor sara

oh look at that she won looks lik ye guys were right

There ya are Michelle Callaway womens champion.

• Advertisement

New wimmins champion, what a surprise!

Advertisement