Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Bash * Spoilers*

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

what can i say he's sexy;);)

Judging by your username you guys are a perfect match so :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Yep one each, now its down to the stretcher match!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Ha ha ha ... someone in the crowd just shouted "MOM I LOVE YOU!"

obviously took their chance when the boom mike came close to them...

... and BACK to the action...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

dunno if im hopin for it from a booking stand point but something happen to stretch it out to a SS HIAC then finally end this FN feud forever

Hehehe, HHH clipped in the head by a runaway stretcher :D

Possible prediction:

Legacy arrive to help Orton.

DiBiase f**ks off to show that he's pissed off with Orton.

Feud ensues (later).

HHH picks up the win and the title (not sure about this) - thus fuelling further Orton's anger towards DiBiase. (If not... the feud pushes on towards SummerSlam... more likely... [thanks, BH!])...

PPV ends with someone staring angrily after someone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Legacy arrive to help Orton and we are told the 'bust up' was fake

Huzzah!

Ted to cost Orton the title at SS

Fcuk me i was right for once

• Advertisement

YEAH... .... I was close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭glenjamin

That was well sh!t. The sooner this feud ends the better.

Better yet Legacy break up or better yet HHH retires!

Pretty poor ending to what was otherwise a pretty decent PPV imo. Edge & Jericho made the night though

Oh gods, the DX chop, please tell me they aren't gonna do that AGAIN

Hell in a Mother Fn Cell at Summerslam (if that is the next PPV) HHH vs Orton the feud will finally end!!!

Ted to cost Orton the title at SS

THAT... I agree with.

Might actually make it... a touch interesting.

Still...

BRING BACK THE MO-FO'ing ROCK! *hic*

have I earned this *hic* status yet, orestes? :p

So what now for Orton? Cena again??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Orton wins.This fued better end at SS its beyond ridiculous now.

Hell in a Mother Fn Cell at Summerslam (if that is the next PPV) HHH vs Orton the feud will finally end!!!

Night of Champions is next, end of July, then SS in August.
    Bard wrote: »
    THAT... I agree with.

Might actually make it... a touch interesting.

Still...

BRING BACK THE MO-FO'ing ROCK! *hic*

have I earned this *hic* status yet, orestes? :p

Not yet, but you show great potential young padawan

super-rush wrote: »

Eh... no. Orton's feud with HHH isn't over. Him Vs HHH in HIAC at Summerslam is the next logical step.

Thanks Bounty Hunter for pumping that into MY BRANE.
    after talking to bard i wish they put up a big Batman classic (adam west batman) Kabooom when HHH hit Orton with the sledgehammer

The bit in the replays... definitely... that hit me straight away... all I could say when Hunter hit thingyface with the hammer was "KABOOOOM!!!... HA HA HA HA HA !!! ... YA F*CK!""

• Advertisement

Eh... no. Orton's feud with HHH isn't over. Him Vs HHH in HIAC at Summerslam is the next logical step.

The next logical step would be for HHH to take a vacation and let someone else/anyone else get over.

But your probably right.

what are others watching now dunno if im up for Seamaster sailing but im *hiccing* awake?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

super-rush wrote: »

Yes please their feud in 2007 was much more entertaining than anything Hunter and Orton ever done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

The bit in the replays... definitely... that hit me straight away... all I could say when Hunter hit thingyface with the hammer was "KABOOOOM!!!... HA HA HA HA HA !!! ... YA F*CK!""

No Mercy is now going to be renamed and rebranded as a Hell in a Cell PPV though, from what was said last week (its on here somewhere) so I doubt there will be a HinC match at Summerslam, though there is a PPV between Summerslam and the new Hell in a Cell ppv, so maybe they will. i dunno though. If they keep Orton vs HHH in a HinC til that PPV though, it would mean another 3 or 4 months of this feud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Jericho and Edge tag champs :D didnt see that happening at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

man am i a happy camper that HHH lost, awh twas a nice way to go to bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,372 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Iang87 wrote: »
    man am i a happy camper that HHH lost, awh twas a nice way to go to bed

he'll win the decisive, feud ending bout though.

how ridiculously pristine did Orton look at the end of the match? 3 Stages of Hell my big rotund a*se...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

So the Miz had his attitude adjusted. I don't see how their feud could credibly continue since Cena pretty much showed him who's boss. Filler stuff for Cena i guess.
    The Bull wrote: »
    Matt Stricker "Finlay is a throw back to the old irish emigrates the Westies." was that not a gang in dublin or what?

There was an Irish-American gang called that long before the name was knicked for today's use "back home".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Why was it troughout the scramble match, every time they would come in they would just clear house, knocking down everyone who was it the ring?

It annoyed me how much it was done, especially with finlay, like who did he think he was, a cruiserweight?

In saying that, possibly my most favourite match of the night.

I find myself becoming more and more of a swagger fan....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

orestes wrote: »
    Oh gods, the DX chop, please tell me they aren't gonna do that AGAIN

well the DX reunion tour is coming up soon enough!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I recorded the bash so I have only watched some of the show. Major surprise to see Edge and Jericho as tag champs. With the raw roster so thin it gives a chance to have edge and jericho on both shows if they wanted to.

If not I would like to see Jo MO team up with R Truth and see them take on the Rated R saviours. They could have a great tag feud and help elevate Truth and Jo Mo.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Happy to see "Y2 Edge" are champs...the rest of the PPV was meh. Yet again, Hardy was made crap of!

Finally got to see the show.

Scramble match turned out well. Pity Swagger didn't win. Dreamer is boring me already.

Rey pulled out some nice moves v Jericho. Whats next for Rey the midget, Ziggler perhaps?

Punks obsession with the title is coming along nicely. I guess he will be out giving out to the fans for cheering Hardy when he attacked punk with no 'cause' but booing Punk Plank for cashing in MITB which he had a right to cash in.

Is it going to be DX v Legacy now? I was really hoping for Cena Orton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Kane returned and took out Khali :confused: utter pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Does anybody, anywhere in the entire world want to see another Kane/Khali feud?

Does anybody, anywhere in the entire world want to see another Kane/Khali feud?

NO!

I forgot they feuded before. Any chance Kane shot another movie while he was off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

It was decent in parts I suppose
    ECW Scramble
    I actually like the Scramble concept as it still fresh compared to many WWE gimmick matches. It was a fun opener although Dreamer as champ does nothing for me at all.
    Rey v Jericho
    Just awesome, I don't care if people hate Rey because of his fanbase or his size, yet again he delivered a superb match. I honestly think this is one of the contenders for MOTY. It was fast paced fun and had a super finish.
    Kane v Ziggler
    Dolph's selling is insane but incredibly awesome. The match was passable which was more than I expected and for that Dolph deserves great credit. Hopefully we will get a match between Rey and Dolph soon for the IC title, that would be great.
    Tag match
    This was done to give Edge and Jericho an excuse to show up on Raw on a regular basis not to build the tag division. It should be interesting to see how it unfolds though.
    MicHHHelle v Melina
    Oh Michelle I had warmed to you I had. You have improved massively in the ring but the logic in her winning last night was confusing as the feud had been so one sided with Mc Cool been portrayed as indestructible. The crowd ha no interest in this match and honestly I would have preferred it to be on SD as it took away time for.....
    Cena vs The Miz
    I don't mind Cena winning clean but it was a pity it had to be a squash. I do accept though with such a bloated card time was an issue so that may have been a reason for the match been so short. Understandable if that is the case but I was looking forward to the match,shame it was so brief.
    Punk v Jeff
    That finish was awesome, Jeff worked the crowd brilliantly and Punk's heel turn was solidified tonight.
    Hunter v Orton
    Totally numb to these two wrestling seen it to often and the fact that we will see it for another few months did not help me get involved in the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

From watching the Miz/Cena match again, it became clear that the near only reason for the match was to get the message over that its not the FU anymore...

The commentators wouldnt shut up hammering on how Miz was a perfect example to have his attitude adjusted, Cena wore the shirt.
    DAM YOU PG WWE!!

I think Punks slow heel turn is going to be great, he could go on about how he didnt mean the kick to the refs back, and that he never moved his leg under the ropes (like all heels do at some point) but it was meerly there for the whole pin, and it was the Refs fault for not spotting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

In fairness to WWE, I don't think they had originally intended that Cena/Miz to go so short, they got seriously caught out by time and had to rush the last few matches big-time:
    The match Miz and Cena had on Raw, which went around 15 minutes and in which Miz looked far more competitive and credible is the match they would have originally planned, I'd well imagine. Good to see them right the wrong anyway, and proof that they mightn't be ready to relegate him to mid card obscurity just yet.

Advertisement