Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WLB Small/Medium Bike

Options
  • 16-06-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy good condition road or tri bike, ideally in pink or another feminine colour. Probably small frame, to suit a lady 5" 7"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

I might be selling this Trek 1.5 very soon, but I'm not 100% sure yet! I was just wondering if you would be interested if I was to sell it. It would be a perfect size and all that (52cm frame) because I'm 5'7 myself and its made for me! Haha :p Anyway, I only have it for 6 or 7 months and it is in absolute mint condition! I have replaced any bits that get worn over time, like new cables, brake blocks and recently new bearings in the hubs and a new bottom bracket. I often use clip on tri bars and it makes a great TT bike. It could be going for something around 500 to 600 euro, but I'm not fully sure yet as it's not properly for sale as of yet!

Would you be interested in something like this?

Advertisement