Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] En-suite rooms available on Red Luas line - D12

• 16-06-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I'll have 2 double ensuites and a single ensuite available for rent in Dublin 12
    beside red luas (blackhorse stop) and many bus routes 15 mins on bus to city centre.

I'll gladly hold the rooms til September if I can find the right people.

www.daft.ie/3527373
    www.daft.ie/3526876

We're easy an easy going couple, mostly looking for friendly laid back people.

If you're only planning on staying in Dublin part of the week I'll reduce prices and I'm open to negotiation.

I can send you photos of rooms ect too, but have been avoiding putting up too many photos as I'm still renovating and don't want to give the wrong impression of the house!

mostly only a coat of paint is needed.

If anyone's interested PM me with a little bit about yourself and what you're looking for in a place to rent.

Danielle

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement